Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

The Cake Made For An English Graduate Of Ambrose Alli University - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Cake Made For An English Graduate Of Ambrose Alli University (84808 Views)

2 Undergraduates Of Ambrose Alli University Killed In Edo Cult Clash (Photos) / 30 Students Of Ambrose Alli University Took Exams, Graduated While Living Abroad / Engineering Students Of Ambrose Alli University Rock Arab Apparel For Graduation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cake Made For An English Graduate Of Ambrose Alli University by Duggedised12(f): 6:41am On Nov 23, 2019
IneedSugarMumy1:
Feel like passing this message

Ponder
did Pieter Williem Botha really say that? Wow i am impressed at how he could read human behavior.
Re: The Cake Made For An English Graduate Of Ambrose Alli University by Asekhamhe1: 6:45am On Nov 23, 2019
Na BA na make Mallam catch u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Cake Made For An English Graduate Of Ambrose Alli University by urahara(m): 7:21am On Nov 23, 2019
grandstar:

Why?

For now, the job market is facing a lull. Everyone seems to be traveling to Canada. I'm sure when Buhari goes, more pragmatic economic policies will be introduced and growth of 6% or more will be the new average instead of the lamentable rates of today

Its one thing to have economic growth of 6 percent , it's another thing to have economic growth of 6 percent that isn't jobless growth.
Re: The Cake Made For An English Graduate Of Ambrose Alli University by Ndipe(m): 7:25am On Nov 23, 2019
Eat and enjoy your cake.
Re: The Cake Made For An English Graduate Of Ambrose Alli University by fruqy(m): 7:46am On Nov 23, 2019
Some people are just too stupid.

The Thompson guy clearly made mistake in his words but because he posted sth to ridicule someone, no one seemed to notice. I'm sure the cake was a mistake from the baker/designer. These things happen a lot. I can't even fathom the joke in this scenario.

Mor4kers.
Re: The Cake Made For An English Graduate Of Ambrose Alli University by EgusiShankly: 7:51am On Nov 23, 2019
IneedSugarMumy1:
Feel like passing this message

Ponder
this is bullshite!!

Africans had territories well governed/organized before the white intrusion..

stop promoting white supremacist ideas!!
Re: The Cake Made For An English Graduate Of Ambrose Alli University by landforeast(m): 7:53am On Nov 23, 2019
Seen
Next
All this nwa mummy self
When I graduated I went to Mama Ada's place and calm down my nerves with 8 bottles of hero and 2 plate of peper soup because I know Niggar is about to face the world.
Re: The Cake Made For An English Graduate Of Ambrose Alli University by BUTTERMILKSUGAR(m): 7:53am On Nov 23, 2019
emeijeh:
Las las, most of dem go end up as UNEMPLOYABLE GRADUATES
last time I checked all of us still dey jobs and vacancy section finding job
Re: The Cake Made For An English Graduate Of Ambrose Alli University by grandstar(m): 8:02am On Nov 23, 2019
urahara:

Its one thing to have economic growth of 6 percent , it's another thing to have economic growth of 6 percent that isn't jobless growth.

Economic growth in Nigeria is not as job intensive as it should be as the real sector isn't as buoyant as it should be. It is affected adversely by the high cost of credit.

Our many manufacturers can borrow at 25% and still turn a profit? How many property developers can borrow at that rate at still make money?

However, a 6% growth rate will still create far more jobs than at 2%. The job market was far more buoyant lpre-Buhari. I observed that university graduates from a middle class background stopped travelling overseas after graduation. That route was very popular in the 80's, 90's and early 2,000's.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Cake Made For An English Graduate Of Ambrose Alli University by haleymoon: 8:04am On Nov 23, 2019
This one seems to be a project cake
Re: The Cake Made For An English Graduate Of Ambrose Alli University by VanEFCC: 8:28am On Nov 23, 2019
ThompsonJoo:
Graduate of the Ambrose Alli University Naija English Department made this cake.
Re: The Cake Made For An English Graduate Of Ambrose Alli University by Louis91: 8:46am On Nov 23, 2019
I don't understand ooo ,shey na d person make Graduate bake the cakecommon sense will tell u it was just an honest mistake....let AAU be Great pls...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Cake Made For An English Graduate Of Ambrose Alli University by brookz: 9:53am On Nov 23, 2019
Am also congratulating dis one too grin grin

1 Share

Re: The Cake Made For An English Graduate Of Ambrose Alli University by Lazerone(f): 12:27pm On Nov 23, 2019
I'm sure it was a mistake. Maybe by the baker.
Meanwhile, did you know you can build a really beautiful building using just salt. Check it out
http://prodesigners.com.ng/why-you-should-build-your-house-with-salt/
Re: The Cake Made For An English Graduate Of Ambrose Alli University by subcbouy: 12:49pm On Nov 23, 2019
I got the message. Haters hang yourselves
Re: The Cake Made For An English Graduate Of Ambrose Alli University by edoairways: 2:04pm On Nov 23, 2019
Passionate888:
Na Edo air hostess bake that cake. If you know you know
Huh
Re: The Cake Made For An English Graduate Of Ambrose Alli University by LivingSage: 2:24pm On Nov 23, 2019
I'm also seeing Comments here even the op, there's also difference between GRADUATE AND GRADUAND... Take note.
Re: The Cake Made For An English Graduate Of Ambrose Alli University by LivingSage: 2:30pm On Nov 23, 2019
No mind perfection, he ought to be a good ambassador of AAU not this crappy post about AAU he posted... That person isn't the one that made the cake, I'm very sure.
Louis91:
I don't understand ooo ,shey na d person make Graduate bake the cakecommon sense will tell u it was just an honest mistake....let AAU be Great pls...
Re: The Cake Made For An English Graduate Of Ambrose Alli University by ThompsonJoo: 5:24pm On Nov 23, 2019
LivingSage:
No mind perfection, he ought to be a good ambassador of AAU not this crappy post about AAU he posted... That person isn't the one that made the cake, I'm very sure.

Read the caption Monker... Baker Bake
Re: The Cake Made For An English Graduate Of Ambrose Alli University by UltraSphinx(m): 8:54pm On Nov 23, 2019
Lilbest3:
Disgraceful B. Sc. In English? WTF is that? How come an English student didn't know it's supposed to be B. A. In English? This was taught in 100 level naa
English Sciences

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Cake Made For An English Graduate Of Ambrose Alli University by Asiri1991: 11:35pm On Dec 14, 2019
collinometricx:

What if the cake was actually a gift from some one who knows nothing about the English Dept?

That's a different case.
Re: The Cake Made For An English Graduate Of Ambrose Alli University by MissKandra: 10:34am On Dec 08, 2021
Aphrygian:
See that Thompson of a guy who was quick to point out her fault and he couldn't write pursuing correctly.

Exactly...tell Thompson to tell us what is B.A in full, he might not know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is This Outfit Appropriate For A Primary School Teacher? (Photo) / University Of Benin Girls Celebrate Easter In Style (Photos) / See What Is Trending Among UNN Students And Staff ( Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.