Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:40 AM

Seo Writers Urgently Needed!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Seo Writers Urgently Needed!!! (310 Views)

SEO Writers Needed For A Paid Gig / SEO Writers Needed Urgently / SEO Writers Needed at 10$/1000 Words (Sports Betting) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seo Writers Urgently Needed!!! by amadiwati(m): 9:34pm On Nov 22, 2019
Are you passionate about writing? And would you like to make passive income writing? If you answered yes, then, this information is for you!
Position: SEO writers (intermediate level writer or expert)
Payment: 30-40 kobo/character (depending on your level of expertise).
Requirements:
1. Functioning laptop and fast internet service;
2. Ability to meet deadlines;
3. Knowledge of keywords usage;
4. Mastery of English language (British);
5. Ability to write logically and correctly for the international audience as well as SEO-friendly articles;
6. Team spirit and teachability.

Interested writers can chat me up on 0*7*0*3*3*9*8*5*4*4*8.
Re: Seo Writers Urgently Needed!!! by OluwaWizzy(m): 9:41pm On Nov 22, 2019
undecided
Re: Seo Writers Urgently Needed!!! by sulaimon22: 7:43am On Nov 23, 2019
30-40kobo per words with mastery of British English. Some of you that post ads on diz section don't fear god at all

2 Likes

Re: Seo Writers Urgently Needed!!! by marksleek25: 7:49am On Nov 23, 2019
sulaimon22:
30-40kobo per words with mastery of British English. Some of you that post ads on diz section don't fear god at all
callous people !!! : undecided angry
Re: Seo Writers Urgently Needed!!! by amadiwati(m): 7:57am On Nov 23, 2019
Re: Seo Writers Urgently Needed!!! by amadiwati(m): 7:58am On Nov 23, 2019
marksleek25:
callous people !!! : undecided angry

"Think well before you responds is" - 28 characters * N0.30... Tell me anywhere on the platform you would get such offer than 1/ word. Think before you respond.
Re: Seo Writers Urgently Needed!!! by amadiwati(m): 7:59am On Nov 23, 2019
sulaimon22:

"Think well before you responds is" - 28 characters * N0.30... Tell me anywhere on the platform you would get such offer than N1/ word. Think before you respond.
Re: Seo Writers Urgently Needed!!! by marksleek25: 8:03am On Nov 23, 2019
amadiwati:

"Think well before you responds is" - 28 characters * N0.30... Tell me anywhere on the platform you would get such offer than 1/ word. Think before you respond.
Mr "thinker" with bad grammar. I get jobs at 1.5 N per word at worst. Wetin be kobo? Shove the job up ya butt. Nonsense!
Re: Seo Writers Urgently Needed!!! by sulaimon22: 9:27am On Nov 23, 2019
amadiwati:

"Think well before you responds is" - 28 characters * N0.30... Tell me anywhere on the platform you would get such offer than N1/ word. Think before you respond.

What nonsense are u even saying, have got jobs like diz on this platform with 1N per word that's even at the worst scenario. if u can't pay good money for articles go and research and write it yourself

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Getting Job In Nigeria, War Against Connection And Money / Lecturer I At Meadow Hall Group / Customer Care Representative Recruitment At Zorkleshoes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.