Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,263 members, 7,818,891 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Queen’s College Student Who Fixed Fake Eyelashes To School To Face Panel - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Queen’s College Student Who Fixed Fake Eyelashes To School To Face Panel (44210 Views)

COVID-19: Queen’s College Lagos Students Test Positive In Boarding School / Queen's College Student Fixed Eyelashes "For School Play" / Mother Of Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes Attacks School Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen’s College Student Who Fixed Fake Eyelashes To School To Face Panel by Befii: 10:29am On Nov 23, 2019
She may be crowned best mother of the year 2019 edition. Some do not know that she is a legal practitioner who understands it is legal for an adult like her daughter to decorate herself as she deems it fit.
Re: Queen’s College Student Who Fixed Fake Eyelashes To School To Face Panel by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:30am On Nov 23, 2019
Alono78:
I hope they won't expel her too

The girl knew she was wrong and remorseful, her mother is her problem.
If you find out, she was with a man for the two weeks she was absent.
Re: Queen’s College Student Who Fixed Fake Eyelashes To School To Face Panel by foreshore(m): 10:30am On Nov 23, 2019
universaltv:

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/queens-college-pupil-to-face-panel-over-fake-eyelashes/amp/

Children that grow wayward are children brought up like this type of parent. Train up a child in the way that he should go..............
Re: Queen’s College Student Who Fixed Fake Eyelashes To School To Face Panel by FindingNigeria: 10:31am On Nov 23, 2019
I hope the child isn't punished for the mother's actions.

From all sources, the girl obeyed all authority and even tried to caution her mother.
Re: Queen’s College Student Who Fixed Fake Eyelashes To School To Face Panel by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:32am On Nov 23, 2019
Hoephase:
I call this story bs.

Since the security were trying to stop the mom from taking her why was someone shouting snap her don't let her hide her eyelashes.?

If they were trying to stop the unidentified mom they should have focused on snapping the mom and not the child.

With time we will hear the full gist.

Where should they have got the proof of the eyelashes if she goes away and removed them?
Re: Queen’s College Student Who Fixed Fake Eyelashes To School To Face Panel by airminem(f): 10:33am On Nov 23, 2019
Such wouldnt dare happen in a college like command secondary school. Who born the student or the parent to fight soldiers at the gate.
DISCIPLINE THE MOTHER WITH THE PTA RULES!
Re: Queen’s College Student Who Fixed Fake Eyelashes To School To Face Panel by airminem(f): 10:35am On Nov 23, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

Where should they have got the proof of the eyelashes if she goes away and removed them?
The photograph.
Re: Queen’s College Student Who Fixed Fake Eyelashes To School To Face Panel by Olaiya26: 10:40am On Nov 23, 2019
[quote author=AfroKnight post=84288738]Good.

Now that the truth has come out, I hope fake social media gladiators can examine their foolery. Spreading tales of tortoise and Yanibo to garner sympathy. Tales that didn’t add up. She was doing drama at school, the security chased the girl away... Rubbish!

The panel is not swayed by social media bullies and an unruly mother

It was the senior prefect of the school that hand over the girl to the management on the assembly ground
Re: Queen’s College Student Who Fixed Fake Eyelashes To School To Face Panel by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:40am On Nov 23, 2019
airminem:
The photograph.

That's what they were trying to do but the mother didn't want them to be armed with the proof, hence the struggle.
She should have removed them before the second day and say the allegation was false.
Re: Queen’s College Student Who Fixed Fake Eyelashes To School To Face Panel by airminem(f): 10:47am On Nov 23, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

That's what they were trying to do but the mother didn't want them to be armed with the proof, hence the struggle.
She should have removed them before the second day and say the allegation was false.
Yea. There are alot of evidence, believe me oo.
Re: Queen’s College Student Who Fixed Fake Eyelashes To School To Face Panel by Robchuks77(m): 10:47am On Nov 23, 2019
D lashes didn't even add any atom of beauty to d woman. Still very masculine and ugly
Re: Queen’s College Student Who Fixed Fake Eyelashes To School To Face Panel by abeliver: 10:48am On Nov 23, 2019
Like play like play dis girl don become celebrity...
Re: Queen’s College Student Who Fixed Fake Eyelashes To School To Face Panel by hakunamatata00(m): 10:54am On Nov 23, 2019
So this pikin don blow be that
Re: Queen’s College Student Who Fixed Fake Eyelashes To School To Face Panel by Johnkay225: 11:05am On Nov 23, 2019
We will still hear another twist to the story.. This is like the third version I have read. More will come out...
Re: Queen’s College Student Who Fixed Fake Eyelashes To School To Face Panel by texazzpete(m): 11:13am On Nov 23, 2019
We watched a video of the school security agents gripping the girl’s hands, dragging her and forcing her head back while calling for cameras to snap her. But suddenly they are now brave heroes supposedly attempting to rescue their student from a stranger!

It’s not just the police. Every authority figure lies in Nigeria to avoid any blame. Shame.

5 Likes

Re: Queen’s College Student Who Fixed Fake Eyelashes To School To Face Panel by Sagay212: 11:38am On Nov 23, 2019
All these mumu noise ontop one small girl. If she has disobeyed school rules, give her the proper punishment and stop disturbing the public with senseless noise.

Make them go learn from command schools back in the days. Them go flog you flog your mama join.

1 Like

Re: Queen’s College Student Who Fixed Fake Eyelashes To School To Face Panel by noah91(m): 11:49am On Nov 23, 2019
I just knew the girl and her mum couldn't be omoluabi
Re: Queen’s College Student Who Fixed Fake Eyelashes To School To Face Panel by Listar(m): 11:59am On Nov 23, 2019
This kinda mother is the type that will take the girl abroad, buy her a house, car n many good things when she goes nude, videosex n upload them on the internet
Re: Queen’s College Student Who Fixed Fake Eyelashes To School To Face Panel by bukatyne(f): 12:17pm On Nov 23, 2019
Considering that there suddenly seems to be many versions of a simple event, I doubt this version.

However, the school should be emotionally intelligent enough not to punish the girl for her mother's actions.

If possible, counsel her and give her a TRUSTWORTHY female mentor to guide and guard her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Queen’s College Student Who Fixed Fake Eyelashes To School To Face Panel by ceeceeuwa: 12:20pm On Nov 23, 2019
AfroKnight:
Good.

Now that the truth has come out, I hope fake social media gladiators can examine their foolery. Spreading tales of tortoise and Yanibo to garner sympathy. Tales that didn’t add up. She was doing drama at school, the security chased the girl away... Rubbish!

The panel is not swayed by social media bullies and an unruly mother.
Just wait for another version of the story... awon bloggers of life !
Re: Queen’s College Student Who Fixed Fake Eyelashes To School To Face Panel by Rolex66: 12:27pm On Nov 23, 2019
Too much drama for a small case of deviance by a teenager. The school's mgt. has zero crisis management skills.
Re: Queen’s College Student Who Fixed Fake Eyelashes To School To Face Panel by Originalsly: 12:28pm On Nov 23, 2019
Nicklaus619:

...that's why I like the whites, they don't even open their daughters ears to pop in earrings until thy are done with high school

Ignorance is not something to display to the world.

@ topic...... I am more worried about our mentality to dish out physical punishment for everything. Why put her to kneel? She shows up with fake eyelashes .... why not send her home?... ask her to return with her parents and counsel them all? ... and why was the parent in the school in the first place? No doubt... the girl is trying....she really needs guidance... not punishment. The "bad" girl is begging the mother to behave.... parental guidance... zero.
Re: Queen’s College Student Who Fixed Fake Eyelashes To School To Face Panel by Nobody: 12:30pm On Nov 23, 2019
Originalsly:

@ topic...... I am more worried about our mentality to dish out physical punishment for everything. Why put her to kneel? She shows up with fake eyelashes .... why not send her home?... ask her to return with her parents and counsel them all? ... and why was the parent in the school in the first place? No doubt... the girl is trying....she really needs guidance... not punishment. The "bad" girl is begging the mother to behave.... parental guidance... zero.

If you read between the lines, I think she may be a boarding student

1 Like

Re: Queen’s College Student Who Fixed Fake Eyelashes To School To Face Panel by xpool(m): 12:39pm On Nov 23, 2019
Roadtoyesterday:
the school management are so foolish, something like this should be address out of public eyes. The girl is still a minor for God sake
Her mother was stupid, but the way one of the teachers pulled and pushed the girl's head, just to film her face was too bad. In civilized world the teacher should be facing a case of child abuse now, you don't bully a child because you want film her face and show to the whole world. Imagine the everlasting stigma. In Nigeria we assess issues with unnecessary emotion, the fact that she fixed eye lash to school though not encouraged, is pure youthful exuberance. Girls do it. During holidays, many parents excessively beautify their daughters in the saloons and change back when it is school time. It is not a taboo. Why did the teachers not show were the shameless mother was pushed by the security man. He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen’s College Student Who Fixed Fake Eyelashes To School To Face Panel by Organs(m): 12:53pm On Nov 23, 2019
Sheriman:
The Girl no even fine gan self

She is fine. She is God’s creation!

1 Like

Re: Queen’s College Student Who Fixed Fake Eyelashes To School To Face Panel by princetg: 12:55pm On Nov 23, 2019
Nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Queen’s College Student Who Fixed Fake Eyelashes To School To Face Panel by WriterX(m): 1:07pm On Nov 23, 2019
Alono78:
I hope they won't expel her too

from the school 's statement about her cooperation and remorse I doubt it besides she did more damage to herself thanks to her wonderful mom.
Re: Queen’s College Student Who Fixed Fake Eyelashes To School To Face Panel by WriterX(m): 1:08pm On Nov 23, 2019
xpool:

Her mother was stupid, but the way one of the teachers pulled and pushed the girl's head, just to film her face was too bad. In civilized world the teacher should be facing a case of child abuse now, you don't bully a child because you want film her face and show to the whole world. Imagine the everlasting stigma. In Nigeria we assess issues with unnecessary emotion, the fact that she fixed eye lash to school though not encouraged, is pure youthful exuberance. Girls do it. During holidays, many parents excessively beautify their daughters in the saloons and change back when it is school time. It is not a taboo. Why did the teachers not show were the shameless mother was pushed by the security man. He who comes to equity must come with clean hands.

to know a guy typed this is worth celebrating, nice one.
Re: Queen’s College Student Who Fixed Fake Eyelashes To School To Face Panel by Platony(m): 1:14pm On Nov 23, 2019
D ones wey dey my area just dey terrorize men.
Na cars dey come drop dem. undecided

Nothing Emeka no go see Malaysia sad
Re: Queen’s College Student Who Fixed Fake Eyelashes To School To Face Panel by Nicklaus619(m): 1:17pm On Nov 23, 2019
Originalsly:

Irrelevant quotes isn't gonna be attended to, ask questions if u don't know sh!t cool
Re: Queen’s College Student Who Fixed Fake Eyelashes To School To Face Panel by merits(m): 1:25pm On Nov 23, 2019
Nicklaus619:
No be only panel nah picture board cheesy
If this account to the story is true , that means the mom is a bad influence on the girl , in a developed world she may even end up loosing her totally to the government when they noticed she is influencing her negatively, that's why I like the whites, they don't even open their daughters ears to pop in earrings until thy are done with high school
Shup up! What do you know about white?
Re: Queen’s College Student Who Fixed Fake Eyelashes To School To Face Panel by Nicklaus619(m): 1:40pm On Nov 23, 2019
merits:

Shup up! What do you know about white?

Your so inconsequential,
Shift and get lost cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Orji Joseph, MOUAU Graduate's Bricklayer Photos: "This Is Why I Slept In Class" / CMS Grammar School Celebrates 160th Anniversary, Nigeria Oldest Secondary School / Photos Of The School In Kagara, Niger State Where Bandits Kidnapped 27 Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.