Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

Queen’s College Student Who Fixed Fake Eyelashes To School To Face Panel - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Queen’s College Student Who Fixed Fake Eyelashes To School To Face Panel (44206 Views)

COVID-19: Queen’s College Lagos Students Test Positive In Boarding School / Queen's College Student Fixed Eyelashes "For School Play" / Mother Of Queens College Student Who Fixed Lashes Attacks School Security (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Queen’s College Student Who Fixed Fake Eyelashes To School To Face Panel by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 23, 2019
OyiboOyibo:
The future is doom.... I weep for Nigeria
Oh, you just realize Nigeria future is doom because a secondary school student fixed fake eyelash to school.
This is just a minor issue, the school management handled the situation poorly hence all this news here and there. Worst has been happening in Nigeria secondary schools, no be today. let's not pretend like all this rubbish started today.
Re: Queen’s College Student Who Fixed Fake Eyelashes To School To Face Panel by osazsky(m): 1:44pm On Nov 23, 2019
tillaman:
I thought they said she fixed the lashes for a school drama and all, why do we like peddling lies and rumours, I hope she gets pardoned sha, she’s just a young girl
get pardoned fire,so cuz she is young she should not be punished if the sch doesn't punish her and 10 other youngs girls put on latches those 10 girls should be left to break d rules see where emotion and pity has lead us to in Africa,no wonder politicians steal and we always pitty them and re elect them,what ever punishment that is suppose to be given to her must be given to her in full,before they will start calling d sch slay queens sch
Re: Queen’s College Student Who Fixed Fake Eyelashes To School To Face Panel by osazsky(m): 1:48pm On Nov 23, 2019
All these our indomie generation them nor they flog them again,Kia my late obaro ur wips where like atomic bomb on my flesh .once it contacts my flesh I automatically get a factory reset, thk u for making me who I am today,rest on sir
Re: Queen’s College Student Who Fixed Fake Eyelashes To School To Face Panel by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 1:49pm On Nov 23, 2019
Nawa o
Re: Queen’s College Student Who Fixed Fake Eyelashes To School To Face Panel by gbishman: 1:54pm On Nov 23, 2019
What a mother, i can bet my months salary that both parents don't live together
Re: Queen’s College Student Who Fixed Fake Eyelashes To School To Face Panel by tillaman(m): 2:30pm On Nov 23, 2019
osazsky:
get pardoned fire,so cuz she is young she should not be punished if the sch doesn't punish her and 10 other youngs girls put on latches those 10 girls should be left to break d rules see where emotion and pity has lead us to in Africa,no wonder politicians steal and we always pitty them and re elect them,what ever punishment that is suppose to be given to her must be given to her in full,before they will start calling d sch slay queens sch
well said but don’t you think expelling her from the school would be harsh owing to the fact that we don’t really know the real story,some said she fixed them lashes for a school play and others said she did for slaying so we no even understand so let’s not really conclude, she should be punished if she deserves it,
Thank you sir
Re: Queen’s College Student Who Fixed Fake Eyelashes To School To Face Panel by Unrated900(m): 2:35pm On Nov 23, 2019
Story not making sense in some areas

The woman came to drop the girl around 5am in the morning urging her to sneak into her class. But the girl did not sneak.

Why did she came to drop her so early.

Is she running from school fees or what

They knew she wasn’t in school for two weeks

No one can call the parent to ascertain why

Try and be specific on this tales.
Re: Queen’s College Student Who Fixed Fake Eyelashes To School To Face Panel by ikdaddy01(m): 2:44pm On Nov 23, 2019
All these indomie generation.
This is what even ss3 students will handle on their own on a very good day and the girl will get sense.
If you didnt get sense from your seniors as a border then u went to a private school. Wouldn't require even house mistress nor panel. I weak in 100 times.
Re: Queen’s College Student Who Fixed Fake Eyelashes To School To Face Panel by BigIyanga: 3:01pm On Nov 23, 2019
How does fixing of eye lashes affect someone’s academic ability?

1 Like

Re: Queen’s College Student Who Fixed Fake Eyelashes To School To Face Panel by MWAD(m): 4:11pm On Nov 23, 2019
Parents should,please,train their children well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Queen’s College Student Who Fixed Fake Eyelashes To School To Face Panel by capitalzero: 5:25pm On Nov 23, 2019
it would not be surprising that school management is covering teachers having illicit affairs with students
do not be surprised that the girl was asking her mum to leave because she knew one of the teachers dating her will help her out
root cause analysis of matter should be done
Re: Queen’s College Student Who Fixed Fake Eyelashes To School To Face Panel by NoraPibowei(f): 5:35pm On Nov 23, 2019
Different story,person no know the real story self so I won't judge,a mother would not just sit and watch her daughter fix lashes and paint nails,and bring her to school just like that as if the mother had always been one bringing her daughter to school,we don't know the real story.
Re: Queen’s College Student Who Fixed Fake Eyelashes To School To Face Panel by DCMIX(m): 8:58pm On Nov 23, 2019
Roadtoyesterday:
the school management are so foolish, something like this should be address out of public eyes. The girl is still a minor for God sake
she's a minor, that's the more reason she should be disciplined. The mother is to be blamed for compounding the issue
Re: Queen’s College Student Who Fixed Fake Eyelashes To School To Face Panel by raphy(m): 10:58pm On Nov 23, 2019
i hope the sch do a virginity taste on all the girls there many story tht touches will be told.the gateman too must be grinding on puna in tht sch.

make i just move *vroom*....
Re: Queen’s College Student Who Fixed Fake Eyelashes To School To Face Panel by Mosco100(m): 11:17pm On Nov 23, 2019
Didn't they pay school fees.
Re: Queen’s College Student Who Fixed Fake Eyelashes To School To Face Panel by CeterisXVII: 11:50pm On Nov 23, 2019
universaltv:
Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/thenationonlineng.net/queens-college-pupil-to-face-panel-over-fake-eyelashes/amp/
Mtcheeww! angry These people are jokers. They want the poor girl to face a panel? For such a small thing like eyelashes? Nansense. They have lost the plot. undecided

Instead of them to just give her one solid punishment, like washing the school toilets for one whole week. sad

It would reset her brain fast! No need for long stories..... shocked
Re: Queen’s College Student Who Fixed Fake Eyelashes To School To Face Panel by CeterisXVII: 11:52pm On Nov 23, 2019
Roadtoyesterday:
the school management are so foolish, something like this should be address out of public eyes. The girl is still a minor for God sake
Exactly! If na me, I go sue the school, for recording my child's face, and splashing it across the internet. Yeye people....
Re: Queen’s College Student Who Fixed Fake Eyelashes To School To Face Panel by CeterisXVII: 11:55pm On Nov 23, 2019
sonnie10:
See as these people are lying korokoro the video showed the girl being dragged by two tough looking security men who over powered her to have her face videotaped.
They were even pushing her face up to capture the eye lashes.
God will not forgive them if after what they did to that child,they still come back to lie.
texazzpete:
We watched a video of the school security agents gripping the girl’s hands, dragging her and forcing her head back while calling for cameras to snap her. But suddenly they are now brave heroes supposedly attempting to rescue their student from a stranger!

It’s not just the police. Every authority figure lies in Nigeria to avoid any blame. Shame.
I said the mother should get better lawyer to sue the school for putting her daughter's picture on the internet, and also sue the security man for manhandling and dragging her daughter. Yeye people.

1 Like

Re: Queen’s College Student Who Fixed Fake Eyelashes To School To Face Panel by Smooth278(m): 4:18am On Nov 24, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:
It is obvious the woman is a single parent and is the girl's problem.
It was in Benin I saw women sitting down waiting for their teenage daughters who went for prostitution. They then compare income and whose daughter that made most money is hailed while the others rebuked their children.
I was shocked to the bone marrow!

You are a poor liar!!!

1 Like

Re: Queen’s College Student Who Fixed Fake Eyelashes To School To Face Panel by Smooth278(m): 4:28am On Nov 24, 2019
Looking at the comments here I weep for the future of Nigeria...

No iota of critical reasoning at all... There's a clear video clearly showing the girl being manhandled and you want her mother to keep quiet!!!

Even local hens will not let you touch their chicks infront of them anyhow!!!

2 Likes

Re: Queen’s College Student Who Fixed Fake Eyelashes To School To Face Panel by Iykenuwa(m): 9:44pm On Nov 24, 2019
Expired slay queen of a mother. SMH
Re: Queen’s College Student Who Fixed Fake Eyelashes To School To Face Panel by Vivikema: 9:52pm On Nov 24, 2019
AfroKnight:
Good.

Now that the truth has come out, I hope fake social media gladiators can examine their foolery. Spreading tales of tortoise and Yanibo to garner sympathy. Tales that didn’t add up. She was doing drama at school, the security chased the girl away... Rubbish!

The panel is not swayed by social media bullies and an unruly mother.
How do you know its the truth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CMS Grammar School Celebrates 160th Anniversary, Nigeria Oldest Secondary School / Photos Of The School In Kagara, Niger State Where Bandits Kidnapped 27 Students / Nigerian Student, Fadlullah Agboluaje, Dies At Lviv Polytechnic, Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.