Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,110 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

God No Want Make You Go School, Zlatan Ibile To Guy Who Needs His Help. PHOTOS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / God No Want Make You Go School, Zlatan Ibile To Guy Who Needs His Help. PHOTOS (3092 Views)

'Go & Hustle'– Zlatan Ibile To Street Hawker Who Tried To Collect Money From Him / Zlatan Ibile To Release A Song Trolling Tacha With Her "Body Odor" (Video) / Zlatan Ibile To Mr Eazi: Nigerian Graduates Begging For Giveaway On Instagram” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God No Want Make You Go School, Zlatan Ibile To Guy Who Needs His Help. PHOTOS by nairafamedotcom: 4:31am On Nov 23, 2019
Zlatan Ibile told a guy not to go to school says himself dont finish school after a guy begs him for money to further his education in Yabatech.

See Their Conversation Below
Source https://www.nairafame.com/2019/11/god-no-want-make-you-go-school-zlatan.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: God No Want Make You Go School, Zlatan Ibile To Guy Who Needs His Help. PHOTOS by nairafamedotcom: 4:45am On Nov 23, 2019
shocked

1 Like

Re: God No Want Make You Go School, Zlatan Ibile To Guy Who Needs His Help. PHOTOS by dawnomike(m): 5:06am On Nov 23, 2019
This matter tire me... grin

1 Like

Re: God No Want Make You Go School, Zlatan Ibile To Guy Who Needs His Help. PHOTOS by Sirmuel1(m): 5:08am On Nov 23, 2019
Zlatan is a stupid Person. No be today I know am

9 Likes

Re: God No Want Make You Go School, Zlatan Ibile To Guy Who Needs His Help. PHOTOS by backnbeta(f): 5:19am On Nov 23, 2019
But the Zlatan talk true na grin

8 Likes

Re: God No Want Make You Go School, Zlatan Ibile To Guy Who Needs His Help. PHOTOS by Alono78: 5:26am On Nov 23, 2019
People should be wiser these days. It's not by education
Re: God No Want Make You Go School, Zlatan Ibile To Guy Who Needs His Help. PHOTOS by Bluntguy: 5:28am On Nov 23, 2019
Typical of our so called Nigerian celebrities. Must he talk that way? Celebrities don't talk like that nah, ask Oshiomhole
Re: God No Want Make You Go School, Zlatan Ibile To Guy Who Needs His Help. PHOTOS by kinzation(m): 5:50am On Nov 23, 2019
E- Begging gone wrong
Na bad client you meet o
Zlatan no fit fall for this

1 Like

Re: God No Want Make You Go School, Zlatan Ibile To Guy Who Needs His Help. PHOTOS by Waakanda: 6:05am On Nov 23, 2019
grin grin
Re: God No Want Make You Go School, Zlatan Ibile To Guy Who Needs His Help. PHOTOS by solmusdesigns: 6:22am On Nov 23, 2019
grin grin

this is an honest truth..

Tertiary education is not always the only way to make it in life, so if you cant afford it , try vocational skills.. even in america many graduates flip burger for a living cos there are no jobs

If he begs for year one school fees, what is his hope for other years

1 Like

Re: God No Want Make You Go School, Zlatan Ibile To Guy Who Needs His Help. PHOTOS by saheedbadmus(m): 6:28am On Nov 23, 2019
Bad response from zlatan...if he know say he no fit assist d guy he shouldnt av replied him at all
Re: God No Want Make You Go School, Zlatan Ibile To Guy Who Needs His Help. PHOTOS by heartleboy: 6:42am On Nov 23, 2019
The guy ll be like

Re: God No Want Make You Go School, Zlatan Ibile To Guy Who Needs His Help. PHOTOS by Hubsolar: 7:01am On Nov 23, 2019
Its hard to not lol at the the reply grin
Re: God No Want Make You Go School, Zlatan Ibile To Guy Who Needs His Help. PHOTOS by braimeddy: 7:35am On Nov 23, 2019
Asking a tout for a help. I'm not shock with his replies
Re: God No Want Make You Go School, Zlatan Ibile To Guy Who Needs His Help. PHOTOS by ctleurocollege: 7:38am On Nov 23, 2019
grin grin
Re: God No Want Make You Go School, Zlatan Ibile To Guy Who Needs His Help. PHOTOS by Nickisindigo(m): 7:53am On Nov 23, 2019
himself na OND graduate
Re: God No Want Make You Go School, Zlatan Ibile To Guy Who Needs His Help. PHOTOS by franklingud(m): 8:10am On Nov 23, 2019
Zlatan must be a fool for saying that.
Re: God No Want Make You Go School, Zlatan Ibile To Guy Who Needs His Help. PHOTOS by franklingud(m): 8:11am On Nov 23, 2019
braimeddy:
grin grin grin

I tell you my bro, that guy na real tout.
Zero swag as a celebrity.

2 Likes

Re: God No Want Make You Go School, Zlatan Ibile To Guy Who Needs His Help. PHOTOS by Cuccitini(m): 9:14am On Nov 23, 2019
If u can't help jst say it which one is make d guy stop school. Zlatan head need to be oiled
Re: God No Want Make You Go School, Zlatan Ibile To Guy Who Needs His Help. PHOTOS by d33types: 9:23am On Nov 23, 2019
braimeddy:
franklingud:

grin grin grin
I tell you my bro, that guy na real tout.
Zero swag as a celebrity.

Sincere question o. Who is a tout? Cos it seems most people do not know that a tout doesn't mean a rough and uncouth person.
Re: God No Want Make You Go School, Zlatan Ibile To Guy Who Needs His Help. PHOTOS by BanevsJoker(m): 11:21am On Nov 23, 2019
Must Nigerians beg everytime?
Re: God No Want Make You Go School, Zlatan Ibile To Guy Who Needs His Help. PHOTOS by Badb0y4lyf(m): 12:36pm On Nov 23, 2019
Begging is another employer of Labour in Nigeria
Re: God No Want Make You Go School, Zlatan Ibile To Guy Who Needs His Help. PHOTOS by maynation(f): 1:23pm On Nov 23, 2019
All these shameless E-beggars sef.
Bunch of Almajiris.
Re: God No Want Make You Go School, Zlatan Ibile To Guy Who Needs His Help. PHOTOS by franklingud(m): 6:53pm On Nov 23, 2019
d33types:

Sincere question o. Who is a tout? Cos it seems most people do not know that a tout doesn't mean a rough and uncouth person.

As in street meaning.
Re: God No Want Make You Go School, Zlatan Ibile To Guy Who Needs His Help. PHOTOS by d33types: 7:00pm On Nov 23, 2019
franklingud:

As in street meaning.

The real word is lout (LOUT) check it out and thank me later
Re: God No Want Make You Go School, Zlatan Ibile To Guy Who Needs His Help. PHOTOS by franklingud(m): 7:04pm On Nov 23, 2019
d33types:

The real word is lout (LOUT) check it out and thank me later
Ok
The one we talk about is the Nigerian version.

(1) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Congratulate Regina Daniels With A Surprise Visit / Meet The Most Successful Blogger In Nigeria Who Is Richer Than Wizkid&davido / I Admired His Wristwatch Not That I Was Comparing His With Mine- Davido Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.