Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,442 members, 7,836,776 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Customs Discovers 2000 Illegal Rice Importation Routes - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Customs Discovers 2000 Illegal Rice Importation Routes (21928 Views)

Photos: Nigeria Customs Discovers Military Hardware, Tramadol Worth N13 Billion / Border Closure: Smugglers Create 100 Illegal Routes To Beat Customs In The North / Customs Discovers New Method Of Smuggling Foreign Rice (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customs Discovers 2000 Illegal Rice Importation Routes by solmusdesigns: 9:27am On Nov 23, 2019
Neroiam:
Ode ni baba ee
Re: Customs Discovers 2000 Illegal Rice Importation Routes by ZooOga: 10:05am On Nov 23, 2019
>>>We will make sure that smugglers that are trying to ruin our economy and security didn’t succeed,” he said. He listed some of the goods seized by his zone to include 25 vehicles

the most important part of the news article. when word (of mouth) gets out that Naija customs is seizing trucks dem smugglers gonna have to look for honest work to do. wink
Re: Customs Discovers 2000 Illegal Rice Importation Routes by allthingsgood: 10:27am On Nov 23, 2019
beresponsible:
Customs knew about all these illegal routes all along. Point is it's easier to block southern states borders but in the North its vast expanse of desert. All of northern Sokoto, kebbi, Katsina, Borno have more than 1000 entrances into Nigeria

U pple just love to blab. Everything must be tied to race and religion in your brain. Smh
Re: Customs Discovers 2000 Illegal Rice Importation Routes by Lazerone(f): 10:29am On Nov 23, 2019
Why won't those rice importers start their own mill in Nigeria, since they so love rice

Meanwhile, did you know you can build a really beautiful building using just salt. Check it out
http://prodesigners.com.ng/why-you-should-build-your-house-with-salt/
Re: Customs Discovers 2000 Illegal Rice Importation Routes by KingWarri: 11:27am On Nov 23, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
Buhari Should Build A Wall Like Trump..
Hmmm....

Re: Customs Discovers 2000 Illegal Rice Importation Routes by Pharaoh4rin(m): 11:41am On Nov 23, 2019
I bought, cook and ate Nigerian rice for d first time last week. Damn! It was crazy!! There are more stones than d ricei itself. I had to endure it like that day. Thank Goodness it was only one mudu. God bless noodles for now.
Pls which of Nigerian brand of rice is stone-free or a little bit better?
Re: Customs Discovers 2000 Illegal Rice Importation Routes by TemmyT002(m): 12:43pm On Nov 23, 2019
Hahaha
I still saw some rice smugglers on Omuo Road in Ekiti last week. There are roads that even the government don't know about in Nigeria.
How will they even know when they refuse to develop Nigeria?
Re: Customs Discovers 2000 Illegal Rice Importation Routes by pacespot(m): 12:44pm On Nov 23, 2019
Nigerians just like using backdoor means of getting things, the people patronising these illegal routes could have better used their time in the planting of rice and earn much more money, since we now have rice mills springing up everywhere in the country, rice farmers are going to become big business movers. But trust Nigerians not to see this opportunity but prefer to use shortcut like illegal importation.
Re: Customs Discovers 2000 Illegal Rice Importation Routes by musapeter72(m): 1:21pm On Nov 23, 2019
Pls, contact me for your Tent,Earthen cable, Clamps and other earthen devices on +2348067868964
Re: Customs Discovers 2000 Illegal Rice Importation Routes by superstar1(m): 6:21pm On Nov 23, 2019
Who counted the routes? Or another sponsored write-up to discredit border closure
Re: Customs Discovers 2000 Illegal Rice Importation Routes by amamahdaniel(m): 12:08am On Nov 24, 2019
Nairaland please vote for me as The Best AHOC OF THE YEAR.
My name is AMAMAH. FOLLOW THE LINK AND VOTE FOR ME. GOD will do something GREAT in ur life before this year end. AMEN.

https://headply.com/wd2ba/
Re: Customs Discovers 2000 Illegal Rice Importation Routes by beresponsible(m): 3:30pm On Nov 24, 2019
Trimque2k1:
Nigeria is too large for one Aboki (my friend) to handle,If it was just southern part that it's a country of it's own,we wouldn't have all this excuses.So Northerners still eating foreign rice, me selecting stones here.haba
grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Convicts Ex-banker, Loretta Bayei For Fraud / Roland Asoro Wife Bites Edo Traffic Officer For Impounding Her Car (Photos) / Bachama Militias Murder Fulani Man And His Son In Adamawa (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.