Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,841 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Susan Egenti Delivers Quintuplets After 16 Years Of Childlessness - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Susan Egenti Delivers Quintuplets After 16 Years Of Childlessness (36369 Views)

Nigerian Couple Welcomes Sextuplets After Seven Years Of Childlessness (Photos) / Woman Delivers Quintuplets After 20 Years Of Marriage Without A Child [photo] / Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets (4 Boys) After Years Of Childlessness (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Susan Egenti Delivers Quintuplets After 16 Years Of Childlessness by ayo2pec(m): 12:51pm On Nov 23, 2019
Hope for the hopeless, no situation is impossible

This should give others hope In the midst of hopelessness
Re: Susan Egenti Delivers Quintuplets After 16 Years Of Childlessness by Stanbaba30: 1:04pm On Nov 23, 2019
Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah..! What God can not do dies not exist. See how HE blesses people. I am next in line for a testimony..Amen!
Re: Susan Egenti Delivers Quintuplets After 16 Years Of Childlessness by virago(f): 1:46pm On Nov 23, 2019
temmytopsy1:
God is great

Surely not God's doing
Re: Susan Egenti Delivers Quintuplets After 16 Years Of Childlessness by virago(f): 1:47pm On Nov 23, 2019
stanliwiser:
hmmmmmmmmm I wanted to say hope it wasn't IVF and actually it wasn't.

Patient is indeed a virtue.
Congratulations Ma and Sir

Believe that and you'll believe anything
Re: Susan Egenti Delivers Quintuplets After 16 Years Of Childlessness by virago(f): 1:48pm On Nov 23, 2019
kay4kay:
Can you comprehend? A poor man like this got no money for ivf
Its God at work
Stop talking like an illiterate
Re: Susan Egenti Delivers Quintuplets After 16 Years Of Childlessness by virago(f): 1:53pm On Nov 23, 2019
ednut1:
they are too poor to afford such

How can you be this naive , a carpenter friend of mine who lived in a face me I face you just relocated to Canada about 2 weeks ago and he told me he spent about 2 million to arrange the visa ( work visa through an agent ) and flight ticket , stop saying people are too poor to afford something , if they are pressed for it they will save the money
Re: Susan Egenti Delivers Quintuplets After 16 Years Of Childlessness by stanliwiser: 1:55pm On Nov 23, 2019
virago:

Believe that and you'll believe anything
I get your point. Meaning there is a possibility it could be and they are lying right?
hmmmmm True though, it could be possible.
Re: Susan Egenti Delivers Quintuplets After 16 Years Of Childlessness by virago(f): 2:00pm On Nov 23, 2019
stanliwiser:
I get your point. Meaning there is a possibility it could be and they are lying right?
hmmmmm True though, it could be possible.

Medically women's chances to conceive beyond the age of 35 become less and less each passing year , already she's in her 40's and she births quintuplets. It has all the signs of IVF or fertility drugs ( orthodox or unorthodox ). Ask yourself why she became very virile at such an unusual age of 44 when ladies are already attaining menopause.
Re: Susan Egenti Delivers Quintuplets After 16 Years Of Childlessness by kay4kay: 2:43pm On Nov 23, 2019
virago:

Stop talking like an illiterate
How do you know am not one
Re: Susan Egenti Delivers Quintuplets After 16 Years Of Childlessness by WowSweetGuy(m): 2:48pm On Nov 23, 2019
hope d husband get money for this load
Re: Susan Egenti Delivers Quintuplets After 16 Years Of Childlessness by stanliwiser: 3:08pm On Nov 23, 2019
virago:

Medically women's chances to conceive beyond the age of 35 become less and less each passing year , already she's in her 40's and she births quintuplets. It has all the signs of IVF or fertility drugs ( orthodox or unorthodox ). Ask yourself why she became very virile at such an unusual age of 44 when ladies are already attaining menopause.
wink hmmm

let me ask, are you in the medical line?
Re: Susan Egenti Delivers Quintuplets After 16 Years Of Childlessness by virago(f): 3:42pm On Nov 23, 2019
stanliwiser:
wink hmmm
let me ask, are you in the medical line?

Not really
Re: Susan Egenti Delivers Quintuplets After 16 Years Of Childlessness by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 23, 2019
No be to born pikin can you take care of them.

1 Like

Re: Susan Egenti Delivers Quintuplets After 16 Years Of Childlessness by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 23, 2019
Johnkay225:

You don't also think that might not be the case.. They may suffer and they probably may not..

Chances of suffering are way higher
Re: Susan Egenti Delivers Quintuplets After 16 Years Of Childlessness by saintokwuluora(m): 5:43pm On Nov 23, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
The Amount of School Fees The Husband Is
About To Pay Will Be Tremendous..

#KunuHasFinishedMe
God that blessed him yagayaga after 16years of childless marriage with 5 graceful sons and daughters at a time can surely blow his bank account beyond proportion.
Re: Susan Egenti Delivers Quintuplets After 16 Years Of Childlessness by marttol: 11:50pm On Nov 23, 2019
The word of God became a reality in her life "And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm..."

God did it believe it or not.
Re: Susan Egenti Delivers Quintuplets After 16 Years Of Childlessness by passionberry(f): 2:23pm On Nov 25, 2019
PrecisionFx:

No, triplet n quadruplet chances does not increase with age, female fertility reduces with age.

Na IVF/fertility drugs.

That's what's up
serius?? Pls enlighten me more oh..do u know any fertility drugs not expensivd oh cos my aunty s 37..oh no baby yet and she needs a baby oh..abeg if u know tell me oh .not expensive oh cos she no hold money like dat
Re: Susan Egenti Delivers Quintuplets After 16 Years Of Childlessness by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 25, 2019
passionberry:
serius?? Pls enlighten me more oh..do u know any fertility drugs not expensivd oh cos my aunty s 37..oh no baby yet and she needs a baby oh..abeg if u know tell me oh .not expensive oh cos she no hold money like dat

Tell ur aunty to go to the hospital.

All those 4, 5, 6 babies born by same woman at the same time NEVER occurs naturally, it's all modern science. 20, 30, 40 years ago have u ever heard of quintuplets? Is there any grown siblings u know that are 5 in number born at the same time? ITS A NEVER.

Triplets is the highest normal birth
Re: Susan Egenti Delivers Quintuplets After 16 Years Of Childlessness by passionberry(f): 11:14am On Nov 26, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Tell ur aunty to go to the hospital.

All those 4, 5, 6 babies born by same woman at the same time NEVER occurs naturally, it's all modern science. 20, 30, 40 years ago have u ever heard of quintuplets? Is there any grown siblings u know that are 5 in number born at the same time? ITS A NEVER.

Triplets is the highest normal birth
hmmmmm...it s well oh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hello Nairalanders!! Meet My Mom And I / Sexualization Of Children: Parents Have Lost It In Parenting / When Your Presence Is Ruining The Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.