Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,589 members, 7,820,122 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

What's The Difference Between Justification And Sanctification? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What's The Difference Between Justification And Sanctification? (332 Views)

Table On Faith, Works, Law, Righteousness, Justification And Salvation / Historicity Of The Bible And Justification Of Christian Faith / Sanctification And Consecration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Difference Between Justification And Sanctification? by yinkajewole: 8:21am On Nov 23, 2019
I need someone to tell me a concise difference between receiving justification and sanctification by faith
Re: What's The Difference Between Justification And Sanctification? by paix(m): 9:10am On Nov 23, 2019
If you know the difference between cleaning and cleansing, I think you're getting somewhere.
Re: What's The Difference Between Justification And Sanctification? by CodeTemplar: 11:04am On Nov 23, 2019
sanctification is your daily shower in the word of God. Ephesians 5:26.
Re: What's The Difference Between Justification And Sanctification? by yinkajewole: 7:57pm On Nov 23, 2019
paix:
If you know the difference between cleaning and cleansing, I think you're getting somewhere.
cleaning and cleansing? No, i don't
Re: What's The Difference Between Justification And Sanctification? by paix(m): 8:06pm On Nov 23, 2019
yinkajewole:

Thank God, tomorrow is Sunday. You can go to the nearest church to find out.
Re: What's The Difference Between Justification And Sanctification? by yinkajewole: 8:25pm On Nov 23, 2019
paix:
Thank God, tomorrow is Sunday. You can go to the nearest church to find out.
exactly! I need it for tomorrow
Re: What's The Difference Between Justification And Sanctification? by mumumugu(m): 8:28pm On Nov 23, 2019
yinkajewole:
water is used to clean. Jik is used to cleabse
Re: What's The Difference Between Justification And Sanctification? by paix(m): 8:35pm On Nov 23, 2019
yinkajewole:
exactly! I need it for tomorrow
Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

How Many Righteous People Are Left In Nigeria ? / Seeds Of Destiny 24 December 2019-- Freedom – Key To Motion / 10 Books You Won't Find On Watchtower Online Library

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.