Stats: 3,151,761 members, 7,813,529 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Dangote's 2.6million Rice Mill In Kebbi State (Photos) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote's 2.6million Rice Mill In Kebbi State (Photos) (64103 Views)

Fire Outbreak At Abakaliki Rice Mill Company (Photos) / Breach Of Contract: Reps Issue Dangote 2-week Deadline / Dangote, 2 Other Nigerians Named In Forbes Top Ten Black Billionaires (2) (3) (4)

Re: Dangote's 2.6million Rice Mill In Kebbi State (Photos) by MoneyMan5: 11:17am On Nov 23, 2019
francis5051:
see dis one maybe u are from yoruba or hausa .now take a look at the Nigeria u guys have been handling for years..never you compare any tribe with igbos because they are far better than you

Yes Igbo are far better in dominating foreign prisons grin

Re: Dangote's 2.6million Rice Mill In Kebbi State (Photos) by khalids: 11:18am On Nov 23, 2019
A friend once asked me.....How many people have Dangote made rich?..................How many people do i know that are working in dangote that are financially okay? How have his products helped the average Nigerian?
Re: Dangote's 2.6million Rice Mill In Kebbi State (Photos) by jcross19: 11:19am On Nov 23, 2019
heendrix:
This is great..... ..just watch One Ipob man will not build any mill at their Land but let Buhari sneeze

the next available marginalization protest flight to the road will be boarded en-mass sad
cow brain!.
Re: Dangote's 2.6million Rice Mill In Kebbi State (Photos) by Petdagr8t(m): 11:21am On Nov 23, 2019
Rice farming revolution is the only good thing I've heard of Buhari's government so far
Re: Dangote's 2.6million Rice Mill In Kebbi State (Photos) by heendrix(m): 11:22am On Nov 23, 2019
Patrioticman007:

You know them too much, they always shout Biafra, while 70% of them are in Northern Nigeria.
69% of their assets are in northern Nigeria.
The only reason they don't care about those assets is becos they are 90% proceeds of crimes. Imagine Air peace man is into money laundering, see invictus too. Na only innoson that is floating in legitimate business waters, other Igbo's are drowning.

Don't mind those confused lots......they probably don't even know what they want for themselves
Re: Dangote's 2.6million Rice Mill In Kebbi State (Photos) by MikeBetty(m): 11:22am On Nov 23, 2019
Patrioticman007:

You know them too much, they always shout Biafra, while 70% of them are in Northern Nigeria.
The only reason they don't care about those assets is becos they are 90% proceeds of crimes. Imagine Air peace man is into money laundering, see invictus too. Na only innoson that is floating in legitimate business waters, other Igbo's are drowning.
Imagine What An Idiot Typed. I Think You Are Blind To Read Airpeace Side Of The Story. Even If It Is True That He Defraud Onyibo To Establish Airpeace And Other Investments In Nigeria, He Is Even Better Than Oil Thief That Refused To Educate His Northeast Bokoharam Brothers, Yet He Donated Block Of Hostel Oversea. Charity Begins From Home.

Re: Dangote's 2.6million Rice Mill In Kebbi State (Photos) by heendrix(m): 11:22am On Nov 23, 2019
Petdagr8t:
Rice farming revolution is the only good thing I've heard of Buhari's government so far

Eyah......my condolences to ur ignorance so far
Re: Dangote's 2.6million Rice Mill In Kebbi State (Photos) by Livi2020(m): 11:27am On Nov 23, 2019
Datz why Buhari closed border for him....same thing govt. Did for him against Ibeto cement....
Re: Dangote's 2.6million Rice Mill In Kebbi State (Photos) by heendrix(m): 11:28am On Nov 23, 2019
MikeBetty:
Imagine What An Idiot Typed. I Think You Are Blind To Read Airpeace Side Of The Story. Even If It Is True That He Defraud Onyibo To Establish Airpeace And Other Investments In Nigeria, He Is Even Better Than Oil Thief That Refused To Educate His Northeast Bokoharam Brothers, Yet He Donated Block Of Hostel Oversea. Charity Begins From Home.

Just shut the hell up so ur now justifying the fact that his wealth was built on the sweat of other people.

I knew it that his intentions on bringing Nigerians from South Africa is nothing but scam reason I never appreciated him ion know if Patrioticman007 did. I didn't

Buhari should do and sanction the fraudster, not only that Arrest him and lock him up eternally if possible confiscate all his aircrafts sad
Re: Dangote's 2.6million Rice Mill In Kebbi State (Photos) by Anambralstson: 11:28am On Nov 23, 2019
heendrix:
This is great..... ..just watch One Ipob man will not build any mill at their Land but let Buhari sneeze

the next available marginalization protest flight to the road will be boarded en-mass sad

Ignorant mind three Anambarians built three gaint rice milling plants in Anambra State

Josan gaint rice
Stine rice mill
Coscharis Rice Mill
You can use the Google to cure your ignorance.
Re: Dangote's 2.6million Rice Mill In Kebbi State (Photos) by heendrix(m): 11:30am On Nov 23, 2019
Anambralstson:

Ignorant mind three Anambarians built three gaint rice milling plants in Anambra State

Josan gaint rice
Stine rice mill
Coscharis Rice Mill
You can use the Google to cure your ignorance.

if it's not Ipob fraud like we know ...how much are their bags of Rice?
Re: Dangote's 2.6million Rice Mill In Kebbi State (Photos) by BuhariDcow: 11:30am On Nov 23, 2019
What happens when the border is open by Jan 31
Lordofthewest:
2 seconds, rice mill everywhere. grin
Re: Dangote's 2.6million Rice Mill In Kebbi State (Photos) by maasoap(m): 11:32am On Nov 23, 2019
aspiring44:

No business is polarized.

The looters are always afraid that if they are pointed at that they own so so company. Knowing full well they stole the money IS FRom government . ONE Day WILL COME PEOPLE WILL REVOLT AND BURN IT DOWN

Apparently , what they do now is look for safe haven countries to do business .

You haven't been reading about real estate in Abuja lately
Re: Dangote's 2.6million Rice Mill In Kebbi State (Photos) by maasoap(m): 11:34am On Nov 23, 2019
BuhariDcow:
What happens when the border is open by Jan 31

Borders can be opened while ban on some selected items can still remain in place, they're two related policies but different
Re: Dangote's 2.6million Rice Mill In Kebbi State (Photos) by majamajic(m): 11:34am On Nov 23, 2019
heendrix:

igbos has been into rice business for long and we dont need border closure to start rice Mills
no matter how tough u guys keep Nigeria economy , igbos will still be on top , both in education , cos they can afford it

Re: Dangote's 2.6million Rice Mill In Kebbi State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:38am On Nov 23, 2019
Ijaya123:
Way to go...I wish the border can be closed for longer, the gains on the long run is enormous. A year down the line, we should be in a position to begin to export rice. That should be the ultimate goal.

In addition, I don't see any reason why people who know about it cannot go into small, medium and large scale poultry farming as it is. We have no business importing chicken and turkey in this country. I also heard we now import palm oil though I don't want to believe it. What is it about us and importing anything and everything?

soon Nigeria will start importing garri, nonsense country
Re: Dangote's 2.6million Rice Mill In Kebbi State (Photos) by heendrix(m): 11:42am On Nov 23, 2019
majamajic:

igbos has been into rice business for and we didn't need border closure to start rice Mills
no matter how tough u guys keep Nigeria economy , igbos will still be on top , both in education , cos they can afford it

Really? but they have to leave their land to succeed

what if they're all chased back would they still be on top undecided
Re: Dangote's 2.6million Rice Mill In Kebbi State (Photos) by Lordofthewest(m): 11:43am On Nov 23, 2019
What is this one saying now?
Kuginzi:

Wailers everywhere...
Re: Dangote's 2.6million Rice Mill In Kebbi State (Photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:45am On Nov 23, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
Dangote the trail blazer. Thus man don pocket our economy. Everything in our everyday life had been DANGTE'd

Fuel - cars
Rice/spaghetti - food
Cement -construction
Sugar/salt - seasoning
Etc.

Na your government dey silly nau. Dem only dey interested in looting.
Re: Dangote's 2.6million Rice Mill In Kebbi State (Photos) by Alexpetra: 11:46am On Nov 23, 2019
RapportNaija:
Dangote this, Dangote that

we should sell the country to him!
you sure say dem never give am the proposal before, maybe he rejected it undecided
Re: Dangote's 2.6million Rice Mill In Kebbi State (Photos) by Lordofthewest(m): 11:46am On Nov 23, 2019
I wonder what value you're adding to society by replying my comments this early morning on nairaland. Ode
Winning123:
Noise maker with no value contribution to the society

Re: Dangote's 2.6million Rice Mill In Kebbi State (Photos) by Anambralstson: 11:48am On Nov 23, 2019
Brugo:

Lol. You know them well well.

Any small thing, marginalisation. Instead of them to build their local economies, they’ll be complaining that other states are enjoying development at the hands of their brothers. As if their brothers are even doing legit businesses. Biafra
Hateful beings

Anambra have three gaint rice milling and more than five medium rice Mills, Ebonyi two, how many in your state

Below are Josan Rice mill and Coscharis Rice Mill in Anambra

Re: Dangote's 2.6million Rice Mill In Kebbi State (Photos) by majamajic(m): 11:53am On Nov 23, 2019
heendrix:

Really? but they have to leave their land to succeed

what if they're all chased back would they still be on top undecided

hausas and Yoruba are in the east too , u might be surprised at the numbers of hausas in lekki and ajah .

just that igbos do invest in any state they are living in , making it look as if they are the only visitors there . nobody travel more than fullanis , just that nothing to show for it !!!
Re: Dangote's 2.6million Rice Mill In Kebbi State (Photos) by Anambralstson: 11:54am On Nov 23, 2019
heendrix:

Just shut the hell up so ur now justifying the fact that his wealth was built on the sweat of other people.

I knew it that his intentions on bringing Nigerians from South Africa is nothing but scam reason I never appreciated him ion know if Patrioticman007 did. I didn't

Buhari should do and sanction the fraudster, not only that Arrest him and lock him up eternally if possible confiscate all his aircrafts sad
Keep waiting for Airpeace downfall grin you go wait tried, no go hustle, even the man you're celebrating all big criminals in government invested in his company.

Re: Dangote's 2.6million Rice Mill In Kebbi State (Photos) by paix(m): 11:59am On Nov 23, 2019
KINGwax007:
Dangotte, make I be like you na.
God has created you to be who you are, because you're uniquely made. Try and discover your purpose; trying to be like Dangote can only make you a second fiddle.
Re: Dangote's 2.6million Rice Mill In Kebbi State (Photos) by LZAA: 12:01pm On Nov 23, 2019
And so ladies and gentlemen this is why ur southern borders were closed
I just pity afonjas
Cc immhotep GMBuharii Afamed Adaibeku

Re: Dangote's 2.6million Rice Mill In Kebbi State (Photos) by heendrix(m): 12:02pm On Nov 23, 2019
majamajic:

hausas and Yoruba are in the east too , u might be surprised at the numbers of hausas in lekki and ajah .

just that igbos do invest in any state they are living in , making it look as if they are the only visitors there . nobody travel more than fullanis , just that nothing to show for it !!!

Lol of course an average Hausa man would not want to invest where he's foreign and that just made them distinct smhow

Tho I can't judge all eastern state but the last time I visited Abia man I was disappointed like I couldn't wait to finish what I came to do

maybe other south eastern state might be better tho but I'm always turn off by anything east
Re: Dangote's 2.6million Rice Mill In Kebbi State (Photos) by paix(m): 12:03pm On Nov 23, 2019
Dangote has the business intelligence. Anywhere he sees an opportunity, he grabs. That's why his business conglomerate keeps expanding.
Re: Dangote's 2.6million Rice Mill In Kebbi State (Photos) by heendrix(m): 12:05pm On Nov 23, 2019
Anambralstson:

Keep waiting for Airpeace downfall grin you go wait tried, no go hustle, even the man you're celebrating all big criminals in government invested in his company.

That's where ur mistaken......its not about wishing downfall it's completely what needed to be done
Re: Dangote's 2.6million Rice Mill In Kebbi State (Photos) by LZAA: 12:05pm On Nov 23, 2019
MoneyMan5:

Yes Igbo are far better in dominating foreign prisons grin
Tell that to saudi and uk prisons grin
Cc immhotep GMBuharii Afamed Adaibeku bastardmod sarrki

Re: Dangote's 2.6million Rice Mill In Kebbi State (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 12:08pm On Nov 23, 2019
heendrix:

at your age u re still foolish and u want your country to be a better place. ode

Re: Dangote's 2.6million Rice Mill In Kebbi State (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 12:10pm On Nov 23, 2019
Patrioticman007:

another ode....
tribalism dn kill u finish..
air peace is not into money laundering.
u ve nothing to say until issues has been cleared out.
always rejoicing for the downfall of others.
mugu

Entrepreneurship Development / Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money / Julius Eze Returns ₦2.5 Million Mistakenly Transferred To His Account