Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,437 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:17 PM

Dangote's 2.6million Rice Mill In Kebbi State (Photos) - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote's 2.6million Rice Mill In Kebbi State (Photos) (64134 Views)

Fire Outbreak At Abakaliki Rice Mill Company (Photos) / Breach Of Contract: Reps Issue Dangote 2-week Deadline / Dangote, 2 Other Nigerians Named In Forbes Top Ten Black Billionaires (2) (3) (4)

Re: Dangote's 2.6million Rice Mill In Kebbi State (Photos) by Afamed: 5:36pm On Nov 23, 2019
[quote author=LZAA post=84299563][/quote]
Cry cry baby

Re: Dangote's 2.6million Rice Mill In Kebbi State (Photos) by LZAA: 5:41pm On Nov 23, 2019
Afamed:

Cry cry baby
I like you kiss kiss
Cc immhotep GMBuharii

Re: Dangote's 2.6million Rice Mill In Kebbi State (Photos) by DrumOfPatriots: 5:45pm On Nov 23, 2019
Nigerians, We mumu sha. Gangote rice right ? Una think say na only him get that thing so. them they fool una, sold una buy una back and extract from una. Na wa ooo this people wicked Oooo Chisus.
Re: Dangote's 2.6million Rice Mill In Kebbi State (Photos) by omohlexy: 5:47pm On Nov 23, 2019
Not enough. I'm disappointed. Not even monthly. We need 120 million monthly. You see, rushing to close the border was really stupid
Re: Dangote's 2.6million Rice Mill In Kebbi State (Photos) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Nov 23, 2019
LZAA:

I like you kiss kiss
Cc GMBuharii
We love afamed and helinues kiss kiss

Re: Dangote's 2.6million Rice Mill In Kebbi State (Photos) by topsy1971: 6:43pm On Nov 23, 2019
Efna55:
I have some few questions to ask?
Is Dangote a human?
Does he sleeps?
What kind of food does he eats?
Is he going to die?
I need answers?

If you are saying this about Dangote, what do you want to say of Bill Gate, Jeff Bezos etc.
Dangote's money is peanut as compared to these guys.
Re: Dangote's 2.6million Rice Mill In Kebbi State (Photos) by equity1(m): 6:53pm On Nov 23, 2019
sweerychick:
no need of calling that lost soul a bastard. He's clearly showing his natural born traits from his region kiss
I don't really understand this hatred for Igbos. I don't know how this news relate to Igbos. Most yorubas that I have met are kind, friendly and accommodating, but here in Nairaland the reverse is the case.
What could be the reason for this?

Re: Dangote's 2.6million Rice Mill In Kebbi State (Photos) by heendrix(m): 7:01pm On Nov 23, 2019
Arijude:
shege duri mama nka

Allah tine yaihn ka sad
Re: Dangote's 2.6million Rice Mill In Kebbi State (Photos) by KINGwax007(m): 7:21pm On Nov 23, 2019
paix:
Don't worry, you shall make it and you shall be known the World over.
amen
Re: Dangote's 2.6million Rice Mill In Kebbi State (Photos) by sweerychick(f): 7:52pm On Nov 23, 2019
equity1:
I don't really understand this hatred for Igbos. I don't know how this news relate to Igbos. Most yorubas that I have met are kind, friendly and accommodating, but here in Nairaland the reverse is the case.
What could be the reason for this?
majority of them are two faced. They are really masters of deceit. I've met so many of them like that. Even the ones I trusted.

Re: Dangote's 2.6million Rice Mill In Kebbi State (Photos) by NLSavage: 8:23pm On Nov 23, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
As a businessman, you MUST never be partisan, it is very important.
Infact donate to all parties
the man is a genius
Re: Dangote's 2.6million Rice Mill In Kebbi State (Photos) by Omeizadean(m): 9:15pm On Nov 23, 2019
TimFisher2:

I can’t even comprehend what you wrote

Please you need to work on yourself and leave tribalism

So that your children will not cause you that You weren’t productive in life

Look at this WAEC marker. U do realise u don't know how spell CURSE right?
Re: Dangote's 2.6million Rice Mill In Kebbi State (Photos) by Johnson5258: 9:16pm On Nov 23, 2019
In 2022, employment will be more than employees.

Lordofthewest:
2 seconds, rice mill everywhere. grin
Re: Dangote's 2.6million Rice Mill In Kebbi State (Photos) by DexterousOne(m): 9:23pm On Nov 23, 2019
Ijaya123:
Way to go...I wish the border can be closed for longer, the gains on the long run is enormous. A year down the line, we should be in a position to begin to export rice. That should be the ultimate goal.

In addition, I don't see any reason why people who know about it cannot go into small, medium and large scale poultry farming as it is. We have no business importing chicken and turkey in this country. I also heard we now import palm oil though I don't want to believe it. What is it about us and importing anything and everything?

Importation is easier

That is why people do that
Re: Dangote's 2.6million Rice Mill In Kebbi State (Photos) by Dracas: 9:33pm On Nov 23, 2019
Dangote will buy Nigeria one day
Re: Dangote's 2.6million Rice Mill In Kebbi State (Photos) by DexterousOne(m): 9:34pm On Nov 23, 2019
surgical:
Nigeria is already in his pocket,he is not a great business man as they will want us believe,he can't compete fairly always taking advantage,so border must be closed for him to invest

This your talk again undecided
Re: Dangote's 2.6million Rice Mill In Kebbi State (Photos) by DexterousOne(m): 9:37pm On Nov 23, 2019
[quote author=majamajic post=84292747]

I followed a friend to his village in oyo , from his father's hut to an average hotel took us another 17 kilometers , the village roads was nothing to write home about , he told me how many big men they have in govt , but the don't built or return home , only Lagos, Lagos , Lagos , this can't happen in East , he was far richer than me , but when he visited me in my state , I lodged him in my house .

stop the hate , igbos are far ahead !!! I have traveled around Nigeria too

yes aba is a dirty city , abia state of all 5 States in the east , they has not been lucky of having a good governor , ebonyi state is up now , [/quote

Igbos are far ahead?

Well I know we are going very well

But as for far ahead

I'm not sure about that o

Yoruba folks are not as attached to village matter like igbos
That does not mean that they are not doing fine in their own way
Tribalism is just mainly existent amongst the dregs of the society in Nigeria ]
Re: Dangote's 2.6million Rice Mill In Kebbi State (Photos) by DexterousOne(m): 9:38pm On Nov 23, 2019
majamajic:

I followed a friend to his village in oyo , from his father's hut to an average hotel took us another 17 kilometers , the village roads was nothing to write home about , he told me how many big men they have in govt , but the don't built or return home , only Lagos, Lagos , Lagos , this can't happen in East , he was far richer than me , but when he visited me in my state , I lodged him in my house .

stop the hate , igbos are far ahead !!! I have traveled around Nigeria too

yes aba is a dirty city , abia state of all 5 States in the east , they has not been lucky of having a good governor , ebonyi state is up now ,

Igbos are far ahead?

But as for far ahead

Yoruba folks are not as attached to village matter like igbos, which is not a bad thing in itself, as the govt should build up the place and not the common men, and we are all different so we can't all see things the same way

Re: Dangote's 2.6million Rice Mill In Kebbi State (Photos) by majamajic(m): 11:27pm On Nov 23, 2019
DexterousOne:

Igbos are far ahead?

But as for far ahead

Yoruba folks are not as attached to village matter like igbos, which is not a bad thing in itself, as the govt should build up the place and not the common men, and we are all different so we can't all see things the same way

we saying same thing bro
Re: Dangote's 2.6million Rice Mill In Kebbi State (Photos) by Petdagr8t(m): 11:37pm On Nov 23, 2019
heendrix:

Eyah......my condolences to ur ignorance so far
omo werey who invited your dumb ass here?
Re: Dangote's 2.6million Rice Mill In Kebbi State (Photos) by Legendguru: 12:09am On Nov 24, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Dangote's 2.6million Rice Mill In Kebbi State (Photos) by Seyilaw360(m): 12:10am On Nov 24, 2019
Hope the rice go make sense sha
Re: Dangote's 2.6million Rice Mill In Kebbi State (Photos) by Ijaya123: 8:31am On Nov 24, 2019
DexterousOne:

Importation is easier

That is why people do that

Then government should impose tariffs on those importation to encourage local industries.
Re: Dangote's 2.6million Rice Mill In Kebbi State (Photos) by Udometuk5103(m): 8:55am On Nov 24, 2019
Please can someone advise me on how to go about iron roofing trusses on a small block of 16.5*11.5 sqr metres?

It’s Been Approved By CBN’ — Banks Begin Dispensing Old ₦‎500, ₦‎1000 / Man Rewarded By Students He Gave Free Ice Cream In Kaduna 30 Years Ago / Help!!! He Has Refused To Return My Money