Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,653 members, 7,827,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Man Buys Ciroc Because Of Tacha - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Buys Ciroc Because Of Tacha (35841 Views)

Wizkid Customize Ciroc Bottle, The First African Artist To Have It (Photo) / Investorzillion Brushes His Teeth With Oral B And Ciroc After Zlatan / Wizkid Ciroc Advert Spotted In London (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buys Ciroc Because Of Tacha by seanwilliam(m): 4:56pm On Nov 23, 2019
Roadtoyesterday:
No wonder those useless tacha fans came for my head this morning on twitter just for advising them. Why contribute to buy 15M Benz for her when she's busy signing endorsement deals, and some of you are not feeding well. Just an advise and gbam they started sliding on my Dm, and I really give them hot back.
Check below
u get time
Re: Man Buys Ciroc Because Of Tacha by Adrian98(m): 5:01pm On Nov 23, 2019
This foolish guy again
Re: Man Buys Ciroc Because Of Tacha by 77up(m): 5:02pm On Nov 23, 2019
slidesorter:
abeg weytn be Ciroc!!!
refined ogogoro lipsrsealed

Re: Man Buys Ciroc Because Of Tacha by Nobody: 5:05pm On Nov 23, 2019
Wow, stupidity is the order of the day. If he get money it's good but if he doesn't man he's dumb.
Re: Man Buys Ciroc Because Of Tacha by Agugbadin: 5:06pm On Nov 23, 2019
Incandescent:
The girl is a star. Hate or love her

That is correct
Re: Man Buys Ciroc Because Of Tacha by samuelshosanya(m): 5:38pm On Nov 23, 2019
Roadtoyesterday:
No wonder those useless tacha fans came for my head this morning on twitter just for advising them. Why contribute to buy 15M Benz for her when she's busy signing endorsement deals, and some of you are not feeding well. Just an advise and gbam they started sliding on my Dm, and I really give them hot back.
Check below

This country is damn dead, I just tire for tacha's fan..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Buys Ciroc Because Of Tacha by Jaqenhghar: 5:40pm On Nov 23, 2019
That's the idea behind endorsements. Influence people to buy the product. Unfortunayely in that dump peope dont understand it
Re: Man Buys Ciroc Because Of Tacha by TheRedpillguy: 5:47pm On Nov 23, 2019
Roadtoyesterday:
Check below
Yep stupid is a mental disorder.
Hope these people really get help or I hope all this will go away with time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Buys Ciroc Because Of Tacha by SalamRushdie: 5:50pm On Nov 23, 2019
Djicemob:
So na Tbillz strategy be this?

Form say "man buys a lot of ciroc because of Tacha" so that other brands go put head too undecided

Which kain management style be this?

See as them cramp the one ciroc inside the paper bag like sacrifice

Na T bills dey shoot video of you look well cheesy cheesy
Re: Man Buys Ciroc Because Of Tacha by Skoopy(m): 5:52pm On Nov 23, 2019
How's the smell of Ciroc?
Re: Man Buys Ciroc Because Of Tacha by Robchuks77(m): 6:04pm On Nov 23, 2019
Naso soja Rex go dey mumu up and down
Re: Man Buys Ciroc Because Of Tacha by stasius: 6:05pm On Nov 23, 2019
Please what is ciroc?
Re: Man Buys Ciroc Because Of Tacha by CEOwatazs: 6:15pm On Nov 23, 2019
Roadtoyesterday:
Check below

Taking style telling us to follow u shey?
Re: Man Buys Ciroc Because Of Tacha by Bankowner: 6:25pm On Nov 23, 2019
At no time was Tacha’s name mentioned and as a matter of fact, it’s more like a shade on her judging by the audio bit.

In any case, let the competition begin. Sebi Tacha fan don buy, make Mercy fans carry bad belle go buy too.

Las las na Ciroc go sell.
Re: Man Buys Ciroc Because Of Tacha by nana06: 6:31pm On Nov 23, 2019
GreetMe:

That guy is a funny Titan...he is always the first to buy any thing that endorses Tacha

Papa Kim is 1 die-hard Titan, last year, his support for Nina was massive but I guess gratitude is rare in Africa..
Soja Rex.... Anything concerning Titans no carry am play with am!..
However he chooses to spend his money is no business of yours, u can't be poorer than he was(which he talks about always on his fbk page, shares throw backs) so if u want to carry 9ja's problem more than the senators and the FG, kindly make ur own money...
He is the House of Rep member representing Village people...

1 Like

Re: Man Buys Ciroc Because Of Tacha by Nobody: 7:15pm On Nov 23, 2019
Matured Olosho! wetin concern me sef..
Re: Man Buys Ciroc Because Of Tacha by maasoap(m): 7:21pm On Nov 23, 2019
GreetMe:

From the post up there... you're the one that came for them first. How they spend their money z truly none of your business

Stop carrying this screenshot everywhere

Why are you sounding like one of them? Are you?
Re: Man Buys Ciroc Because Of Tacha by maasoap(m): 7:22pm On Nov 23, 2019
AmazingELixir:

You keep qualifying other people as useless... what makes you think you're any better....

Because he wouldn't be stupid enough to be giving to someone who already has more than enough
Re: Man Buys Ciroc Because Of Tacha by YoungLionken(m): 7:31pm On Nov 23, 2019
Mokason28:

We are relaxing cool

Lol

1 Like

Re: Man Buys Ciroc Because Of Tacha by Playermayweda(m): 7:36pm On Nov 23, 2019
80% of titans are olodos, what disgusts me is the fact that someone will act and behave stupidly, and when u tell them they are stupid they still attack u for it

1 Like

Re: Man Buys Ciroc Because Of Tacha by Favourchidubem7: 8:29pm On Nov 23, 2019
Roadtoyesterday:
Check below

Perfect response. E make sense how you take answer them
Re: Man Buys Ciroc Because Of Tacha by GreetMe(m): 9:06pm On Nov 23, 2019
maasoap:

Why are you sounding like one of them? Are you?

Re: Man Buys Ciroc Because Of Tacha by Weirdgee: 9:44pm On Nov 23, 2019
Roadtoyesterday:
Check below
lazy youths
Re: Man Buys Ciroc Because Of Tacha by webngnews: 12:09am On Nov 24, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Man Buys Ciroc Because Of Tacha by lereinter(m): 3:52pm On Nov 24, 2019
And you will hear some say jazz is an illusion

Well done lady, baba do well

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woli Arole Celebrates Igboho, Sanyeri, Others With Trbal Marks (Photos) / Damilola Adegibte Undergoes Surgery / Zion Ayo Balogun Inside Wizkid's Music Studio, Sits On Top Of Mixer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.