Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

President Buhari, Said His Setbacks For 2023 Election. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari, Said His Setbacks For 2023 Election. (215 Views)

What Buhari Said About Boko Haram Yesterday That Got People Talking / 15 Things Buhari Said In His 2019 Budget Presentation Speech / What Buhari Said While Receiving His WAEC Certificate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari, Said His Setbacks For 2023 Election. by Younghs: 8:58am On Nov 23, 2019
President Muhammadu Buhari has said that he will not make the mistake of seeking to extend his tenure in office beyond 2023, vowing to stick to the prescription of Nigerian constitution.
20191123 081235
President Buhari expressed desire that the party retains
He said that beside the factor of age, the oath he swore with the Holy Book is still potent, insisting that he is in his last term as president.

The President gave the assurance while addressing members of the All Progressives Congress at the party’s National Executive Committee (NEC) meeting held at APC secretariat in Abuja.

Promising to handover to whoever Nigerians may chose as their leader post 2023, President Buhari expressed desire that the party retains power beyond 2023, and challenge all members of the NEC of the party to work hard to dominate their constituencies.

It appears there is a subtle push by chieftains of the party to lure him to stay beyond his term, but the president said he has gone through all the mills of politics, and that no politician can tell him anything.

“I am the President but APC is in charge and I am concerned about history because having been a governor, a minister, in detention, attempted (presidency) four times and gone to Supreme Court three times, there isn’t much that any Nigerian politician can tell me. I have gone through all the mill.

Read full story: https://www.skmgentertainment.com/index.php/2019/11/23/buhari/
Re: President Buhari, Said His Setbacks For 2023 Election. by CanadaOrBust: 9:00am On Nov 23, 2019
Buhari that even wants to quit now but is being forced to finish his term by people like Aba Kyari

(1) (Reply)

. / Addressing The Protesters, Inec’s National Commissioner In Charge Of Kogi, Nasar / PDP Governors Ask Nigerians To Start Thinking Beyond Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.