Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,650 members, 7,823,844 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

The Eye Service Of APC And It's Government Policies. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Eye Service Of APC And It's Government Policies. (375 Views)

Peter Obi. Eye Service. See Picture. / Obi’s Suspension Of Campaign Over Flood Victims Is 'Eye Service’ - Omokri / Ipob Set To Inaugurate It's Government Following United Nation Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Eye Service Of APC And It's Government Policies. by duruZed(m): 9:52am On Nov 23, 2019
We from the east of the niger knew of the hatred this govt has for us, but it will not stop us from saying our mind irrespective of what ever they termed it to be. This govt. Closed the border to punish us b/c they didn't get enough vote from the east (5'/.) according to them. I called my friends and relations living in the north, and they told me the prices of foodstuff over there with a very big price difference here. But when i asked for palmoil price over there i discovered that the difference is just a few hundred or almost the same price. Now i came to understand that these govt. Only wanted to better the economy of the north and crash that of the south and southeast in particular. They allow palmoil to enter the country through the northern/niger/cameroon porours borders while they make sure that enough securities is placed over the south. Find out for yourself and see what i mean. Punishing us can only make us stronger, APC take note.

(1) (Reply)

‘death Penalty Will Be Amended,’ Says Hate Speech Bill Sponsor / We'll Force Boko Haram To Surrender, Says Military / Ekere Drags 'decomposing' Case To Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.