Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,395 members, 7,958,139 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:28 AM

How To Check The Status And If Your National ID Card Is Ready Online - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Check The Status And If Your National ID Card Is Ready Online (579 Views)

Nigerians To Start Using Three-in-one ID Card August, Says Official / Lockdown: Lai Mohammed To Journalists "Your ID Card Is Your Pass" / Ambode Dumps His APC ID Card, Makes Himself Unreachable To The Party Chairman. V (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Check The Status And If Your National ID Card Is Ready Online by Brandstudio01: 11:22am On Nov 23, 2019
Did you register on the National Identity
Management Commission (NIMC) portal and you are yet to get your card? It’s now possible to check if your National ID Card is ready or not. Many have registered online for a very long time and they are yet to know the status of their national identity card.
The National Identity Management Commission ( NIMC ), has made it possible for Nigerian citizens who registered for the national identity card scheme to check the status of their national identity card. There is a portal where you can log in and check if your National ID card is ready for collection or has been sent to the activation Centre.

To check if your National ID card is ready, follow the steps
below to check the status of your National Identity card online. Make sure the PIN given to you at your National Identity card registration centre is intact.

1. Visit NIMC centre Here

2. Then click the proceed button, Ensure you enter the right information you registered with when filling in your details.

3. Now, fill in your first name, last name and your National Identification Number, ensure you enter the correct data.

4. Finally, click on ‘check now button to display if your Card is ready or not. The above steps are the ways to check the status of your National Identity card online. Feel free to drop your comments below if you are experiencing any issues regarding how to check if your National ID card is ready online.
Re: How To Check The Status And If Your National ID Card Is Ready Online by Brandstudio01: 11:22am On Nov 23, 2019
It works. But I just hope there won't be roadblocks when I get their office. Anyone who has collected his ID before should offer an advice please

Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid while promo Lasts. See my info below to Chat me up.
Pay on Delivery
Re: How To Check The Status And If Your National ID Card Is Ready Online by JandyJ(m): 6:27pm On Nov 23, 2019
I have registered mine since 2014 and i have someone who has registered his own since 2013. Up till now its not out. What is wrong nau?? Which kind stupid country be this sef. Someone will need ID for verification of something very important.. E nor go see am use. Abeg who has their twitter handle??

Pls admin push this to front page
Re: How To Check The Status And If Your National ID Card Is Ready Online by futuregovernor: 6:31pm On Nov 23, 2019
Forget the card,keep using the temporary one with NIN number. That one no dey expired

(1) (Reply)

Please Forgive Him” – Smart Adeyemi Begs Buhari, APC, Tinubu To Forgive Dino Mel / Breaking news:Heavy Protest By Staffs Of Nipost At The National Assembly / Gov Udom Flag-off Science Park Project 12 Years After Its Conception

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.