Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:54 AM

Wizkid Sound From The Other Side Still Holds The US African Album Top Chart. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Sound From The Other Side Still Holds The US African Album Top Chart. (1433 Views)

Bbnaija: Erica Showed Signs That She Still Holds Grudges Against Laycon / Timaya Holds The Bum Of A Female Statue (Photo) / Simi Throw's Shade At Wizkid (sound From The Other Side) Ablum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Sound From The Other Side Still Holds The US African Album Top Chart. by GoggleB(m): 11:34am On Nov 23, 2019
According to reports earlier released today claiming Davido's new Album has over 87 million streams in 10hours with songs including If, Fall, Assurance that has been released over a year ago. And also breaking the Africa Album US chart record..
Wizkid Sound From The Other Side debuted at number 8 when it was released in 2017. One place ahead of A Good Time that Debuted at number 9.

Laslasticlala

Picture 1: Wizkid(SFTOS)
Picture 2: Davido (AGT)

Re: Wizkid Sound From The Other Side Still Holds The US African Album Top Chart. by AyoII(m): 11:49am On Nov 23, 2019

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid Sound From The Other Side Still Holds The US African Album Top Chart. by tokrizy: 12:03pm On Nov 23, 2019
Pls I've got airtel airtime for sale I mistakenly recharged 10k instead of 1k from my banking app. So I want to sell at cheaper rate pls if you are interested if u want to buy u can quote me thanks.
Re: Wizkid Sound From The Other Side Still Holds The US African Album Top Chart. by BrutalJab: 12:03pm On Nov 23, 2019
AyoII:
The internet is really a great place for the gullibles..How can a new album gather 87M streams in how many hours..

You are the ignorant one here because the Album currently has 87million+ streams.

If and Fall were released earlier and has gathered 66million+ streams before the album was released.

Should there numbers of streams be removed from the album because Davido want to please you

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Sound From The Other Side Still Holds The US African Album Top Chart. by BrutalJab: 12:06pm On Nov 23, 2019
GoggleB:
According to reports earlier released today claiming Davido's new Album has over 87 million streams in 10hours with songs including If, Fall, Assurance that has been released over a year ago. And also breaking the Africa Album US chart record..
Wizkid Sound From The Other Side debuted at number 8 when it was released in 2017. One place ahead of A Good Time that Debuted at number 9.

Laslasticlala

Picture 1: Wizkid(SFTOS)
Picture 2: Davido (AGT)

Do you understand the word 'CHART' at all?

A Good Time debuted No 2 yesterday immensely it was released.

I guess you need to be taught how these charts works first before you embarrass yourself by blogging nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Sound From The Other Side Still Holds The US African Album Top Chart. by GoggleB(m): 12:28pm On Nov 23, 2019
BrutalJab:

You are the ignorant one here because the Album currently has 87million+ streams.

If and Fall were released earlier and has gathered 66million+ streams before the album was released.

Should there numbers of streams be removed from the album because Davido want to please you
You can clearly see that I pointed out people saying the Album amassed 87million streams in 10 hours..
Re: Wizkid Sound From The Other Side Still Holds The US African Album Top Chart. by GoggleB(m): 12:29pm On Nov 23, 2019
BrutalJab:

Do you understand the word 'CHART' at all?

A Good Time debuted No 2 yesterday immensely it was released.

I guess you need to be taught how these charts works first before you embarrass yourself by blogging nonsense.
Show me a prove where it debuted 2 on US album chart and I will take down this post..
If not you can throw yourself out of this thread.
Re: Wizkid Sound From The Other Side Still Holds The US African Album Top Chart. by eTECTIV: 12:33pm On Nov 23, 2019
GoggleB:

Show me a prove where it debuted 2 on US album chart and I will take down this post..

Stop confusing urself...
Re: Wizkid Sound From The Other Side Still Holds The US African Album Top Chart. by AyoII(m): 12:34pm On Nov 23, 2019
BrutalJab:

Re: Wizkid Sound From The Other Side Still Holds The US African Album Top Chart. by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 23, 2019
LMAO, all this wizkid fans sef...
Una no like make other artists dey successful
Re: Wizkid Sound From The Other Side Still Holds The US African Album Top Chart. by BrutalJab: 12:55pm On Nov 23, 2019
GoggleB:

It's even 1st on this one. grin

Musics and Albums move up and down charts.

Re: Wizkid Sound From The Other Side Still Holds The US African Album Top Chart. by BrutalJab: 1:13pm On Nov 23, 2019
GoggleB:

You can clearly see that I pointed out people saying the Album amassed 87million streams in 10 hours..

OK... You are partly right on that one.

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Excited As She Finally Arrives Lagos Nigeria, Seen Twerking 2 Fall Remix / Regina Daniels Speaks From Hospital Bed As She Needs Prayers (video) / 5 Nigerian Celebrities With Many Children From Different Baby-mamas(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.