Stats: 3,195,565 members, 7,958,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:26 PM

Babatunde Adio 'Royce' Arrested In US For 'Duping Show Promoters' (Pix) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Babatunde Adio 'Royce' Arrested In US For 'Duping Show Promoters' (Pix) (34293 Views)

Babatunde Usman OKELE Is Sick (Video) / Omotayo Weds Babatunde: Davido Attends His Driver's Wedding, Performs For Guests / Gbolahan Adio Majester Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

Re: Babatunde Adio 'Royce' Arrested In US For 'Duping Show Promoters' (Pix) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 23, 2019
See the idīot's face sef....he nearly shït for body grin

That cop with blonde hair get bakassi sha shocked Na PAWG grin

Re: Babatunde Adio 'Royce' Arrested In US For 'Duping Show Promoters' (Pix) by RPirez: 10:02pm On Nov 23, 2019
khia:

Correction, black Americans are the most well known of all black people and the most envious of you people. This rant of yours proves how badly you look down on your beast of a wife, after all she is black.

She's African and very educated with a great career NOT the scum of our universe (African Americans)

It's so funny I recently attended a Google event at the Bay Area where there was emphasis on African Americans and Corporate America. Looking at the statistics, I was very amused and ashamed equally.

The positive note to that was the fact that, the world are getting to realize the BIG differences btw Africans and the scum of earth (African Americans).
Re: Babatunde Adio 'Royce' Arrested In US For 'Duping Show Promoters' (Pix) by RPirez: 10:05pm On Nov 23, 2019
ziddy:
See the idīot's face sef....he nearly shït for body grin

That cop with blonde hair get bakassi sha shocked Na PAWG grin

Lefulefu... focus on the bolded. That's exactly what they're called here. PAWG... Phat Ass White Girl.

So don't believe that jealous African American scum. That's how they are... so envious of their white counterparts as most successful Black guys hate their ghetto ass and go for white ladies.
Re: Babatunde Adio 'Royce' Arrested In US For 'Duping Show Promoters' (Pix) by hopexter(m): 10:41pm On Nov 23, 2019
TemmyT002:

The country is the people
The people is the country

Are you saying who ever leaves Nigeria to commit crime overseas goes with the Country? lipsrsealed
Re: Babatunde Adio 'Royce' Arrested In US For 'Duping Show Promoters' (Pix) by Dipwater(m): 11:10pm On Nov 23, 2019
Dem don mean us .this people are out for us now .i swear
Re: Babatunde Adio 'Royce' Arrested In US For 'Duping Show Promoters' (Pix) by Richy150(m): 11:15pm On Nov 23, 2019
Mjpem23:

I suggest that every government all over the world should allow fraud to be a legit way of making money.

Is not gonna be funny bruh

Re: Babatunde Adio 'Royce' Arrested In US For 'Duping Show Promoters' (Pix) by khia: 11:29pm On Nov 23, 2019
RPirez:

She's African and very educated with a great career NOT the scum of our universe (African Americans)

It's so funny I recently attended a Google event at the Bay Area where there was emphasis on African Americans and Corporate America. Looking at the statistics, I was very amused and ashamed equally.

The positive note to that was the fact that, the world are getting to realize the BIG differences btw Africans and the scum of earth (African Americans).

Look a your third world country and you have the nerve to call someone the scum of the Earth. Your shady, dusty 419 scamming ass is here in My country scamming Americans. You are too damn lazy to do something as simple as presenting an honest performance, your lazy ass would rather scam people out of their hard earned money than to show your sorry, no talent ass up and perform like you promised to do.

You have no honor, no shame, no pride, no loyalty to anyone, not even to Nigeria. It's because of you that Trump want Africans out of the country. Your lazy scamming ass makes it hard for all Africans to live peacefully in the states.

You go around harrasing white girls who do not want anything to do with your lying scamming, controlling asses. You make all Africans look bad. People have started to judge all Africans by the sinister things you do.

All the countries in Europe and the middle east want you out. Your own people are selling you out as slaves in 2019, you stupid, sorry excuse for a human being bastards just don't learn. undecided
Re: Babatunde Adio 'Royce' Arrested In US For 'Duping Show Promoters' (Pix) by Legendguru: 11:34pm On Nov 23, 2019
Re: Babatunde Adio 'Royce' Arrested In US For 'Duping Show Promoters' (Pix) by khia: 11:47pm On Nov 23, 2019
RPirez:

Lefulefu... focus on the bolded. That's exactly what they're called here. PAWG... Phat Ass White Girl.

So don't believe that jealous African American scum. That's how they are... so envious of their white counterparts as most successful Black guys hate their ghetto ass and go for white ladies.

You are a liar, the majority of black American men are with black American women. It's you African and Caribbean men who chase white girls in hopes of building your low self-esteem, you see you low self esteem scammers think getting a white girl any big fat whale is your salvation.
Re: Babatunde Adio 'Royce' Arrested In US For 'Duping Show Promoters' (Pix) by Resees: 11:48pm On Nov 23, 2019
I see all them foolish Yoruba in here diverting from the main topic from fraud to Bigass white women if this was an ibo man crime you fool will be pulling his tribe all over the page.May God kill of you there.
Re: Babatunde Adio 'Royce' Arrested In US For 'Duping Show Promoters' (Pix) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Nov 23, 2019
khia:

Look a your third world country and you have the nerve to call someone the scum of the Earth. Your shady, dusty 419 scamming ass is here in My country scamming Americans. You are too damn lazy to do something as simple as presenting an honest performance, your lazy ass would rather scam people out of their hard earned money than to show your sorry, no talent ass up and perform like you promised to do.

You have no honor, no shame, no pride, no loyalty to anyone, not even to Nigeria. It's because of you that Trump want Africans out of the country. Your lazy scamming ass makes it hard for all Africans to live peacefully in the states.

You go around harrasing white girls who do not want anything to do with your lying scamming, controlling asses. You make all Africans look bad. People have started to judge all Africans by the sinister things you do.

All the countries in Europe and the middle east want you out. Your own people are selling you out as slaves in 2019, you stupid, sorry excuse for a human being bastards just don't learn. undecided
Re: Babatunde Adio 'Royce' Arrested In US For 'Duping Show Promoters' (Pix) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 23, 2019
khia:

You are a liar, the majority of black American men are with black American women. It's you African and Caribbean men who chase white girls in hopes of building your low self-esteem, you see you low self esteem scammers think getting a white girl any big fat whale is your salvation.

Re: Babatunde Adio 'Royce' Arrested In US For 'Duping Show Promoters' (Pix) by khia: 11:54pm On Nov 23, 2019
RPirez:

My wife isn't beneath anyone. Oh I nvr realized you're an Akata... no wonder you hate white ladies so much cuz you feel so threatened by them. Since majority of you African Americans are nothing but low-lifers and the few that happen to get it going are so full of themselves.

African Americans are the BIGGEST disgrace to the black race, hope you know that. You lousy, beligerent low-lifers disgust us and make us regret sharing the same skin color and background with you. angry

All you pple do is sit ur lazy ass down, bear kids like rats and blame the whole world for ur problems. NONSENSE! angry

You married a weave wearing, skin bleaching beast when you could have married the white girl that you place on a pedestal and bow down to. grin
Re: Babatunde Adio 'Royce' Arrested In US For 'Duping Show Promoters' (Pix) by RPirez: 11:56pm On Nov 23, 2019
khia:

Go back to my post... I preceded the noun with "Successful" of which the rate is very, very low among y'all animals.

Well, I'm not too surprised... Of course, you're a typical ignorant African American with no common sense other than being ghetto and lousy.
Re: Babatunde Adio 'Royce' Arrested In US For 'Duping Show Promoters' (Pix) by khia: 12:01am On Nov 24, 2019
djdutchbrah:

This is directed to him and his Africoon supporters.
Re: Babatunde Adio 'Royce' Arrested In US For 'Duping Show Promoters' (Pix) by RPirez: 12:05am On Nov 24, 2019
khia:

Again... You can't be born in the U.S and still live wretched like most of you African Americans do. Thank God for African Immigrants else, the black race wouldn't be positively represented in the U.S. You ghetto mofos have messed it up.

Imagine still living below poverty level in a place like the U.S. like I mentioned in my other post... the most educated U.S Immigrants are Nigerians. We make the most of the privilege like any Nigerian would have.

You African American folks born here are the worst set of people in the world. You're the least educated, poorest, criminally inclined, depend on food stamp and gov't support due to laziness and filthiness. Once again, thank God for African Immigrants putting a positive notion to you, greatest scums of earth!

Re: Babatunde Adio 'Royce' Arrested In US For 'Duping Show Promoters' (Pix) by khia: 12:05am On Nov 24, 2019
RPirez:

Go back to my post... I preceded the noun with "Successful" of which the rate is very, very low among y'all animals.

Well, I'm not too surprised... Of course, you're a typical ignorant African American with no common sense other than being ghetto and lousy.

Why are you upset that black American men (white collar and blue collar) love black American women?
Re: Babatunde Adio 'Royce' Arrested In US For 'Duping Show Promoters' (Pix) by RPirez: 12:10am On Nov 24, 2019
khia:

You married a weave wearing, skin bleaching beast when you could have married the white girl that you place on a pedestal and bow down to. grin

My lovely wife is naturally beautiful and doesn't do all these rubbish! How many successful African Americans are married to their fellow ghetto asses? Very very few indeed. How would you want a ghetto illiterate to help manage your wealth? Majority of the successful ones prefer white women as they're way ahead of you illiterate ghetto mofos.
Re: Babatunde Adio 'Royce' Arrested In US For 'Duping Show Promoters' (Pix) by khia: 12:17am On Nov 24, 2019
RPirez:

Again... You can't be born in the U.S and still live wretched like most of you African Americans do. Thank God for African Immigrants else, the black race wouldn't be positively represented in the U.S. You ghetto mofos have messed it up.

Imagine still living beyond poverty level in a place like the U.S. like I mentioned in my other post... the most educated U.S Immigrants are Nigerians. We make the most of the privilege like any Nigerian would have.

You African American folks born here are the worst set of people in the world. You're the least educated, poorest, criminally inclined, depend on food stamp and gov't support due to laziness and filthiness. Once again, thank God for African Immigrants putting a positive notion to you, greatest scums of earth!

You guys keep spreading that same old tired lie. You are only the most educated in Houston Texas. Asians out smart you by far. Trump' wants your low life ass out of the country, that's how much you are appreciated in this country.
Re: Babatunde Adio 'Royce' Arrested In US For 'Duping Show Promoters' (Pix) by khia: 12:21am On Nov 24, 2019
RPirez:

My lovely wife is naturally beautiful and doesn't do all these rubbish! How many successful African Americans are married to their fellow ghetto asses? Very very few indeed. Majority of the successful ones prefer white women as they way ahead of you illiterate ghetto mofos.

Your wife is a weave wearing, bleaching, low self-esteem, desperate beast. How do I know this, because she married you?
Re: Babatunde Adio 'Royce' Arrested In US For 'Duping Show Promoters' (Pix) by Thetruthisthefa: 12:33am On Nov 24, 2019
khia:

Your wife is a weave wearing, bleaching, low self-esteem, desperate beast. How do I know this, because she married you?
both of you should stop this thrash. What's with all the abuse abd beef? Have you both met before? STOP THIS NONSENSE

Re: Babatunde Adio 'Royce' Arrested In US For 'Duping Show Promoters' (Pix) by khia: 12:42am On Nov 24, 2019
Thetruthisthefa:
both of you should stop this thrash. What's with all the abuse abd beef? Have you both met before? STOP THIS NONSENSE
No we haven't met or conversed before. He bought his big mouth to my meñtions and you are right, I will ignore him.
Re: Babatunde Adio 'Royce' Arrested In US For 'Duping Show Promoters' (Pix) by RPirez: 12:44am On Nov 24, 2019
khia:

You guys keep spreading that same old tired lie. You are only the most educated in Houston Texas. Asians out smart you by far. Trump' wants your low life ass out of the country, that's how much you are appreciated in this country.

A fool and riff-raff like you needs no argument. Read below, b!tch!

https://www.chron.com/news/article/Data-show-Nigerians-the-most-educated-in-the-U-S-1600808.php

The same Trump that hates your guts as a lazy African American, same Trump that's the master of Institutionalized Racism. Get real... there's a reason he's the most unpopular President in history. So, why use that as factor. Someone that even hates you than us all cuz he had to tolerate you as being born in the U.S.
Re: Babatunde Adio 'Royce' Arrested In US For 'Duping Show Promoters' (Pix) by khia: 3:03am On Nov 24, 2019
RPirez:

https://www.chron.com/news/article/Data-show-Nigerians-the-most-educated-in-the-U-S-1600808.php

The same Trump that hates your guts as a lazy African American, same Trump that's the master of Institutionalized Racism. Get real... there's a reason he's the most unpopular President in history. So, why use that as factor. Someone that even hates you than us all cuz he had to tolerate you as being born in the U.S.

Do you really think that I haven't read that bogus crap before, anybody can type anything. grin

But your president is white, why don't you worship him like you do the rest of white America? grin grin He would rather have us here than scammers like you. In your president voice * You are very bad, you do some very bad things.* grin grin
Re: Babatunde Adio 'Royce' Arrested In US For 'Duping Show Promoters' (Pix) by RPirez: 5:28am On Nov 24, 2019
khia:

Do you really think that I haven't read that bogus crap before, anybody can type anything. grin

But your president is white, why don't you worship him like you do the rest of white America? grin grin He would rather have us here than scammers like you. In your president voice * You are very bad, you do some very bad things.* grin grin

Ignorance and illiteracy are really big issues with you guys. You folks find it extremely difficult to read which is part of the reasons it's difficult for y'all to go to school. You fail and refuse to educate yourself but, rather prefer to wallow in the ocean of ignorance and stupidity.
Re: Babatunde Adio 'Royce' Arrested In US For 'Duping Show Promoters' (Pix) by bayocanny: 6:29am On Nov 24, 2019
lacemose:
See how I caught one that tried to scam me
Here
Bro abeg can you help me track down a fugitive?
the guy scammed me of 46k, I have his mobile number, but I don't know his home address, all I need is his exact location and I will just go there with security personnel to grab him.
Re: Babatunde Adio 'Royce' Arrested In US For 'Duping Show Promoters' (Pix) by khia: 10:59am On Nov 24, 2019
RPirez:

Nigga please, nobody likes you. Your insecurity is embarrassing, contrary to what you believe about whites loving you your time is short here.
Re: Babatunde Adio 'Royce' Arrested In US For 'Duping Show Promoters' (Pix) by RPirez: 3:59pm On Nov 24, 2019
khia:

Nigga please, nobody likes you. Your insecurity is embarrassing, contrary to what you believe about whites loving your time in

After hard-working folks like me thru my taxes supports ur lazy-jobless life, food stamps, child support from ur 8 babby Daddies, section 8 ghetto housing, drug-filled lifestyle, robbing innocent folks on the streets et al... I can tell you the average Nigerian back home lives way better than you scums of our earth... they just don't realize it. cool

The greatest disgrace to all human races aren't black people but, the blacks brought to America as slaves. They're the laziest, most belligerent, arrogant, ignorant, lackadaisical, lousy, filthiest, dumbest group of people in the universe.

I know this cuz several Immigrants have studied you scums and keep wondering why people of similar race could have altered, demented mentality like you animals.

Genevieve Nnaji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday / Names Of Paul And Anita Okoye's Twins: Nathan Obinna Okoye & Nadia Adaobi Okoye / Eedris Abdulkareem: Timaya Is An Ingrate, He Wanted To Be Like 2baba (VIDEO)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86