Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Esther Isama Runs Prostitution Ring In Rivers State, Busted By Police - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Esther Isama Runs Prostitution Ring In Rivers State, Busted By Police (54045 Views)

Inside Bauchi’s Underage Prostitution Ring (pics) / Lagos House Where Female & Male Sex Workers Are Camped Busted By Police / Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Esther Isama Runs Prostitution Ring In Rivers State, Busted By Police by bethyz(m): 7:52pm On Nov 23, 2019
Its better to do The same thing to her. Let men in prison sleep with her for the number of years time date she has been in doing that.

Prison guys that havnt had sex for a long time

15 guys per day for the number of girls she has destroyed
Re: Esther Isama Runs Prostitution Ring In Rivers State, Busted By Police by Biingoo: 8:12pm On Nov 23, 2019
TheRedpillguy:

Yep underage girls is a No No.
But all women starting from the age of 17 till they can't no more, are involved in some form of covert prostitution . AKA I need money to fix my nails, buy cloths, fix my hair or buy me dinner.
I think the biggest ring of prostitution they need to burst in Nigeria is some peoples mothers.
You're right bro
Re: Esther Isama Runs Prostitution Ring In Rivers State, Busted By Police by Biingoo: 8:13pm On Nov 23, 2019
TheRedpillguy:

Probably you think getting married is fun, becouse they sold fantasies to you when you wea little. There is a reason they call it wedlock, cus its a prison.
So I should die single? My mum will just swear for me grin
Re: Esther Isama Runs Prostitution Ring In Rivers State, Busted By Police by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 23, 2019
Nothing can surprise me from the East anymore. People wen dey kidnap pikin dey sell pikin like chicken?
Re: Esther Isama Runs Prostitution Ring In Rivers State, Busted By Police by TheRedpillguy: 8:32pm On Nov 23, 2019
Biingoo:
So I should die single? My mum will just swear for me grin
You are going to die single. Nobody will pair up to die with you, you will die alone.
If children are important to you. You can still have them without marrige
Re: Esther Isama Runs Prostitution Ring In Rivers State, Busted By Police by Biingoo: 8:33pm On Nov 23, 2019
TheRedpillguy:

You are going to die single. Nobody will pair up to die with you, you will die alone.
If children are important to you. You can still have them without marrige
Nigga stop scaring me biko grin
Re: Esther Isama Runs Prostitution Ring In Rivers State, Busted By Police by BabbanBura(m): 8:33pm On Nov 23, 2019
kattytamer:

People sleeping under bridges in lagos have villages too, but i bet they cherish the idea of "i de hustle for eko or ph" more than staying in the village.

That's right, which doesn't make sense though
Re: Esther Isama Runs Prostitution Ring In Rivers State, Busted By Police by TheRedpillguy: 8:36pm On Nov 23, 2019
Biingoo:
Nigga stop scaring me biko grin
No am not trying to scare you am just trying to tell you that people usually die alone, don't say becouse you don't want to die single, then your partner will die with you.
Re: Esther Isama Runs Prostitution Ring In Rivers State, Busted By Police by sulaak(m): 8:42pm On Nov 23, 2019
tuoyoojo:
Some women are very wicked. How can u do this to a fellow girl. If someone did that her daughter, would see like it

It is even the men brought in to sleep with underaged girls. How can u sustain an erection with an underaged girl. Na wa o

I am still wondering the best punishment to given to her

The issues have nothing to do with gender, Nigerian are greedy and lazy and will do anything to satisfy their lust for money.

Nigerian women were major players during the slave trade era, women like Madam Tinubu were at the core of the flesh value chain, storing and selling children to European slave merchant who will probably abuse them before shipping the slave to their brutal destination.
Re: Esther Isama Runs Prostitution Ring In Rivers State, Busted By Police by Trybes(m): 8:50pm On Nov 23, 2019
Instead of showing us the photo of the devil woman you are showing us that of the innocent teenagers. This is quack journalism
Re: Esther Isama Runs Prostitution Ring In Rivers State, Busted By Police by GMbuharii: 8:50pm On Nov 23, 2019
Ise awon ori konnu ni pota niyen,o.
I mean handwork of coneheads in portharcourt be this o!
grin grin

lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Esther Isama Runs Prostitution Ring In Rivers State, Busted By Police by Angelacruz: 8:54pm On Nov 23, 2019
D will not c dis one,if na hate speech...
seunmohmoh:
This is where death penalty should apply.
Re: Esther Isama Runs Prostitution Ring In Rivers State, Busted By Police by LZAA: 8:58pm On Nov 23, 2019
GMbuharii:
Ise awon ori konnu ni pota niyen,o.
I mean handwork of coneheads in portharcourt be this o!
grin grin

lzaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esther Isama Runs Prostitution Ring In Rivers State, Busted By Police by Cantonese: 9:25pm On Nov 23, 2019
Biingoo:
Sharap there!

Predator and child sexual molester no.1 found! By their words and actions we must always know them. Hopefully one day as you carry out your very wicked business you will be found and given the soundest beating that you ever received. Thereafter your pig like rod and staff would be detached and given to you to swallow.

See as you do head like snail head.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Esther Isama Runs Prostitution Ring In Rivers State, Busted By Police by Biingoo: 9:27pm On Nov 23, 2019
You need to change your brand of weed
Cantonese:

Predator and child sexual molester no.1 found! By their words and actions we must always know them. Hopefully one day as you carry out your very wicked business you will be found and given the soundest beating that you ever received. Thereafter your pig like rod and staff would be detached and given to you to swallow.

See as you do head like snail head.
Re: Esther Isama Runs Prostitution Ring In Rivers State, Busted By Police by Bahamas95(m): 9:36pm On Nov 23, 2019
1mrprolific7:
There was one Olosho in my street, I knew she was an Olosha ooo, but I just loved her because aside the Olosho thing she is very good.

But she never loved me.

I even use my school fees to pay for her rent yet na only one round she allowed me without touching breast.

All is in the past now.

Re: Esther Isama Runs Prostitution Ring In Rivers State, Busted By Police by AnanseK(m): 10:27pm On Nov 23, 2019
Pedophile paradise, and they don’t even have to marry them.
Re: Esther Isama Runs Prostitution Ring In Rivers State, Busted By Police by raphy(m): 11:14pm On Nov 23, 2019
look at tht one in on her back she has bleeped her life out she is now skinny.

fucking job .
tht is the same way juju they use to send them to Europe but it doesn't work.
Re: Esther Isama Runs Prostitution Ring In Rivers State, Busted By Police by amamahdaniel(m): 11:36pm On Nov 23, 2019
Nairaland please vote for me as The Best AHOC OF THE YEAR.
My name is AMAMAH. FOLLOW THE LINK AND VOTE FOR ME. GOD will do something GREAT in ur life before this year end. AMEN.

https://headply.com/wd2ba/
Re: Esther Isama Runs Prostitution Ring In Rivers State, Busted By Police by webngnews: 12:02am On Nov 24, 2019
Oh
Re: Esther Isama Runs Prostitution Ring In Rivers State, Busted By Police by airbrush: 1:47am On Nov 24, 2019
sweetonugbu:
Ekwensu

please i will pay to see the picture of this mad woman ? any body
Re: Esther Isama Runs Prostitution Ring In Rivers State, Busted By Police by 369digital: 3:30am On Nov 24, 2019
Na wa ooo
Re: Esther Isama Runs Prostitution Ring In Rivers State, Busted By Police by Originalsly: 3:31am On Nov 24, 2019
Hmmmm....I wonder how many she recruited to send to Europe?...or sold to brothels in other African countries? I hope they remand her with other terrorists. They will know what to do.
Re: Esther Isama Runs Prostitution Ring In Rivers State, Busted By Police by sykkii: 5:26am On Nov 24, 2019
thats great, i hope all women, especially igbo, get raped. LOL grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Esther Isama Runs Prostitution Ring In Rivers State, Busted By Police by walteriyke: 7:18am On Nov 24, 2019
HumorSexNmiLFs:
I am not a male prostitute . Just an endowed guy with high libido and a lover of mature ,thick, sexy women...

Re: Esther Isama Runs Prostitution Ring In Rivers State, Busted By Police by cocolacec(m): 7:20am On Nov 24, 2019
Biingoo:
The patronizers did nothing wrong
In a country like Sweden the madam and the patrons will be arrested.
Re: Esther Isama Runs Prostitution Ring In Rivers State, Busted By Police by Cantonese: 1:54pm On Nov 24, 2019
Biingoo:
You need to change your brand of weed

Bia biingo take your time. Now it is even clearer that you are an ekuke.
Re: Esther Isama Runs Prostitution Ring In Rivers State, Busted By Police by nicelaw(m): 2:57pm On Nov 24, 2019
Just showed this to a friend and he said this case wouldn't have shown up if the madam gave Police their share.....
Re: Esther Isama Runs Prostitution Ring In Rivers State, Busted By Police by Gvnl(f): 5:07pm On Nov 24, 2019
Most women do this to their daughters in desperation for money. When a person is not ready to do a legitimate job, hustle just like others are doing, they make themselves available to the devil to use.

Even with the money she derives from this depraved business, I'm sure she still lives in misery and penury. I'm sure many of such activities are ongoing in so many cities in Nigeria. One day will be their turn.

I'm sure the woman in question did not expect the same girls she was holding down with her juju to expose her. Everything that has a beginning sure do have an end.

tuoyoojo:
Some women are very wicked. How can u do this to a fellow girl. If someone did that her daughter, would see like it

It is even the men brought in to sleep with underaged girls. How can u sustain an erection with an underaged girl. Na wa o

I am still wondering the best punishment to given to her
Re: Esther Isama Runs Prostitution Ring In Rivers State, Busted By Police by samdede(m): 7:54pm On Nov 24, 2019
This is terrible. Woman you must face he law.
Re: Esther Isama Runs Prostitution Ring In Rivers State, Busted By Police by tuoyoojo(m): 7:26am On Nov 25, 2019
Gvnl:
Most women do this to their daughters in desperation for money. When a person is not ready to do a legitimate job, hustle just like others are doing, they make themselves available to the devil to use.

Even with the money she derives from this depraved business, I'm sure she still lives in misery and penury. I'm sure many of such activities are ongoing in so many cities in Nigeria. One day will be their turn.

I'm sure the woman in question did not expect the same girls she was holding down with her juju to expose her. Everything that has a beginning sure do have an end.

I cannot agree less with you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ritualists Murder 6 Women In Ikorodu, Dump Corpses In Ikorodu Lagos Carnal (Pics / Obafunto Babalola, Missing UNILAG Student In Lagos - Family Cries Out / 21-yr-old Fresh Graduate Raped To Death In Ogijo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.