Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Biafra: Ojukwu’s Ex-aide Gives First-hand Information On How Igbos Were Massacre - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra: Ojukwu’s Ex-aide Gives First-hand Information On How Igbos Were Massacre (562 Views)

VIDEO: How Biafrans From Old Eastern Region Were Massacre By Yakubu Gowon / Governor Sanwoolu Gives First Speech After Election Victory / Biafra:ojukwu Spirt Is Inside Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra: Ojukwu’s Ex-aide Gives First-hand Information On How Igbos Were Massacre by shakarasquare: 2:25pm On Nov 23, 2019
Bishop Obi Udezue Onubogu, former Aid-De-Camp to late Biafran warlord, Dim Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu during the civil war, has revealed what Ndigbo must do to produce the next President of Nigeria in 2023. Readmore https://www.independent.ng/biafra-ojukwus-ex-aide-gives-first-hand-information-on-how-igbos-were-massacred/

1 Share

Re: Biafra: Ojukwu’s Ex-aide Gives First-hand Information On How Igbos Were Massacre by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 23, 2019
Through dialogue I concur. The next president should come from the east to really prove to them we are one and make them have a sense of belonging .
Re: Biafra: Ojukwu’s Ex-aide Gives First-hand Information On How Igbos Were Massacre by jahsharon: 2:44pm On Nov 23, 2019
fairfora:
Through dialogue I concur. The next president should come from the east to really prove to them we are one and make them have a sense of belonging .

But they have gone to all Social Media platforms abusing and cursing every other tribe. I as a Yoruba man will not vote Flattinos that have been calling me names that their forefathers will not. Or is it Hausa/Fulanis that Igbos have been calling different unprintable names that will vote for them?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Ojukwu’s Ex-aide Gives First-hand Information On How Igbos Were Massacre by donbachi(m): 3:22pm On Nov 23, 2019
fairfora:
they will still work against their own.
Re: Biafra: Ojukwu’s Ex-aide Gives First-hand Information On How Igbos Were Massacre by gidgiddy: 3:30pm On Nov 23, 2019
The North has held the presidency of Nigeria for almost 40 years out Nigerias 60 years. Yet every part of the North, besides Abuja, is poorer than anywhere in Igbo land

So what is the point of this presidency? The presidency of Nigeria is worthless to us Igbos, we should be talking about more important things like our own country or our own semi-autonomous Region.
Re: Biafra: Ojukwu’s Ex-aide Gives First-hand Information On How Igbos Were Massacre by Tranquillity360: 5:26pm On Nov 23, 2019
Division is best.
Re: Biafra: Ojukwu’s Ex-aide Gives First-hand Information On How Igbos Were Massacre by johnmartus(m): 5:37pm On Nov 23, 2019
So they are political orphan.
Re: Biafra: Ojukwu’s Ex-aide Gives First-hand Information On How Igbos Were Massacre by NaMeAboki: 6:11pm On Nov 23, 2019
jahsharon:

But they have gone to all Social Media platforms abusing and cursing every other tribe. I as a Yoruba man will not vote Flattinos that have been calling me names that their forefathers will not. Or is it Hausa/Fulanis that Igbos have been calling different unprintable names that will vote for them?

Indeed, how would they convince other Nigerians to vote for them when all they do is to spread hatred, lies and insults against them?

(1) (Reply)

2023: We’ll Vote For Only Northern Candidate - ACF / Wike Vs Apc National Chairman Adams Oshiomole [watch Full Video] / The Worst State To Celebrate This December

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.