Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Biafra:ojukwu Spirt Is Inside Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra:ojukwu Spirt Is Inside Nnamdi Kanu (1101 Views)

Bianca Ojukwu At Chukwuemeka Ezeife’s Burial / My Spirt Is Telling Me That Abba Kyari Wil Not Be Jail/imprison In Usa. / Biafra: Ojukwu’s Ex-aide Gives First-hand Information On How Igbos Were Massacre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra:ojukwu Spirt Is Inside Nnamdi Kanu by fozapi(m): 7:10pm On Jun 27, 2021
Forget what you see all Igbos are ipob, massob and Biafrans, our problem is not having someone with the ojukwu spirit to take over, I swear when ojukwu was alive if he had a way to still defeat Nigeria and give Igbos freedom before he died he would have done it, the man didn't want Nigeria anymore.

We know Uwazurike strayed away from the Biafran struggle and again Uwazurike does not have the ojukwu spirit, Uwazurike did his best but he soiled his legacy because he got compromised and started eating with politicians and ojukwu was different he did not back down, if not for food that was used as a weapon the UN would have divided Nigeria we were so close. So close.

I see the ojukwu spirit in Kanu a spirit of not backing down and wherever he is now he would be happy that someone has finally woken up to do the right thing and Uwazurike Fulanis can't give you Biafra through nonviolence they are not the British, you have been on it for the past 22yrs so when is Biafra coming? As much as we hate to admit, Kanu has the ojukwu spirit, argue with yourself

https://www.biafranboys.org/biafraojukwu-spirt-is-inside-nnamdi-kanu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra:ojukwu Spirt Is Inside Nnamdi Kanu by fozapi(m): 7:12pm On Jun 27, 2021
Ibrahimmrfish
AdolfAboki
Queseda,
tsagir
Niceman12
QuotaSystem
abduljabbar4
Northurmate
Fariq
DanArrewa
Susu888
SWORD419
spendoon
Bakinwuta
Bazamfare
MalcoImX
NorthRules9ja
Simplyleo
Biodun556
Re: Biafra:ojukwu Spirt Is Inside Nnamdi Kanu by sweetshisha: 7:19pm On Jun 27, 2021
cool

When cannibalism started due to acute starvation during the war..... Ojuckwu ordered killing of people involved, leading to more death of Biafrans... that might seem like justice however in the bunker where Ojuckwu hides, he gets fresh supplies and best of food for his family

Nnamdi Kanu has a younger brother , an elder brother who are physically fit, yet during the invasion of their family house to re arrest him, he got his father and brothers, all family to safety only to give specific orders for youths of other family to fight armed men just to save his father's house and favourite dog Jack

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra:ojukwu Spirt Is Inside Nnamdi Kanu by fozapi(m): 7:24pm On Jun 27, 2021
sweetshisha:
cool

When cannibalism started due to acute starvation during the war..... Ojuckwu ordered killing of people involved, leading to more death of Biafrans... that might seem like justice however in the bunker where Ojuckwu hides, he gets fresh supplies and best of food for his family

Nnamdi Kanu has a younger brother , an elder brother who are physically fit, yet during the invasion of their family house to re arrest him, he got his father and brothers, all family to safety only to give specific orders for youths of other family to fight armed men just to save his father's house and favourite dog Jack

Coldshisha I know say na you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra:ojukwu Spirt Is Inside Nnamdi Kanu by Omoslim26: 7:25pm On Jun 27, 2021
Op you are going to end up drawing a curse to your big head if you tag the Selfless great Ojukwu with your scammer leader who collected money from Atifku and became a political tool.
Stop tagging Igbos with your ipob.
Why una no dey ear word sef��

Re: Biafra:ojukwu Spirt Is Inside Nnamdi Kanu by sweetshisha: 7:26pm On Jun 27, 2021
fozapi:

Coldshisha I know say na you

Let's compare Biafran leaders nau ... Be open to public opinion of what others think of Biafrans

Burst any lies I tell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra:ojukwu Spirt Is Inside Nnamdi Kanu by fozapi(m): 7:28pm On Jun 27, 2021
sweetshisha:

Let's compare Biafran leaders nau ... Be open to public opinion of what others think of Biafrans

Burst any lies I tell

Coldshisha you are a yoruba boy and I won't agrue with you please support Sunday Igboho
Re: Biafra:ojukwu Spirt Is Inside Nnamdi Kanu by fozapi(m): 7:31pm On Jun 27, 2021
Omoslim26:
Op you are going to end up drawing a curse on your big head if you tag the Selfless great Ojukwu with your scammer leader who collected money from Atifku and became a political tool.
Stop tagging Igbos with your ipob.
Why una no dey ear word sef��

Yeye boy kanu asked atiku for seaports and airports and he didn't collect money if he did don't you think that fulanis would have leaked it? You this massob runaway you are still refusing to get sense
Re: Biafra:ojukwu Spirt Is Inside Nnamdi Kanu by Mrkcee(m): 7:32pm On Jun 27, 2021
This thread go long cool
Re: Biafra:ojukwu Spirt Is Inside Nnamdi Kanu by sweetshisha: 7:32pm On Jun 27, 2021
fozapi:

Coldshisha you are a yoruba boy and I won't agrue with you please support Sunday Igboho

I am a Yoruba with a mind of my own and I can analyse what is best for me, Don't need Supreme Leader/ Maxi to reason for me... I support One Nigeria, AD, ACN and now APC , and I am a staunch supporter of a properly reatructured Nigeria

I hope my choice doest make you angry like Nnamdi Kanu

1 Like

Re: Biafra:ojukwu Spirt Is Inside Nnamdi Kanu by fozapi(m): 7:33pm On Jun 27, 2021
Mrkcee:
cool

A lawyer is a lawyer regardless if he is rich or not, Simplyleo is tired. Lol

Re: Biafra:ojukwu Spirt Is Inside Nnamdi Kanu by fozapi(m): 7:36pm On Jun 27, 2021
sweetshisha:

I am a Yoruba with a mind of my own and I can analyse what is best for me.... I support One Nigeria, AD, ACN and now APC , and I am a staunch supporter of a properly reatructured Nigeria

Only a mad man supports one nigeria and a yoruba omo a.... You know the rest.. Think for a second after 60yrs and no light
Re: Biafra:ojukwu Spirt Is Inside Nnamdi Kanu by sweetshisha: 7:40pm On Jun 27, 2021
fozapi:

Only a mad man supports one nigeria and a yoruba omo a.... You know the rest.. Think for a second after 60yrs and no light

I guess you are mad and angry but kpele oo

A country is a reflection of the citizens

It's from your society you get your own leaders

It's your people's hardwork that determines how their standard of living are, no alien can change that

Someone like you that calls someone a bastard for supporting a diverse multiethnic country as his personal choice, I wonder what sort of country you have in mind for yourself with your disrespectful narcist veiws

Re: Biafra:ojukwu Spirt Is Inside Nnamdi Kanu by Cholls(m): 7:44pm On Jun 27, 2021
My brother wow I see

Re: Biafra:ojukwu Spirt Is Inside Nnamdi Kanu by fozapi(m): 7:46pm On Jun 27, 2021
sweetshisha:

I guess you are mad and angry but kpele oo

A country is a reflection of the citizens

It's from your society you get your own leaders

It's your people's hardwork that determines how their standard of living are, no alien can change that

Someone like you that calls someone a bastard for supporting a diverse multiethnic country as his personal choice, I wonder what sort of country you have in mind for yourself with your disrespectful narcist veiws

I didn't call you anything, your fellow yorubas do they say any yoruba that does not support yoruba nation is a yoruba omo a..., I watch koiki media and yeye dara you can watch and learn or i think you watch adeyinka grandson. Lol
Re: Biafra:ojukwu Spirt Is Inside Nnamdi Kanu by fozapi(m): 7:47pm On Jun 27, 2021
Cholls:
My brother wow I see

Re: Biafra:ojukwu Spirt Is Inside Nnamdi Kanu by Cholls(m): 7:50pm On Jun 27, 2021

Re: Biafra:ojukwu Spirt Is Inside Nnamdi Kanu by TheSupleemLeada(m): 8:01pm On Jun 27, 2021
sweetshisha:

I am a Yoruba with a mind of my own and I can analyse what is best for me, Don't need Supreme Leader/ Maxi to reason for me... I support One Nigeria, AD, ACN and now APC , and I am a staunch supporter of a properly reatructured Nigeria

But buhari doesn't want a restructured nigeria
Re: Biafra:ojukwu Spirt Is Inside Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jun 27, 2021
God forbid

The spirit inside Nnamdi Kanu is an evil spirit...mmuo ojoo.

Spirits from different covens are dwelling inside him.

Please you guys should stop rubbishing ojukwu's name
Re: Biafra:ojukwu Spirt Is Inside Nnamdi Kanu by fozapi(m): 8:03pm On Jun 27, 2021
Juliusmalema:
God forbid

Mekaboy who ask you

Re: Biafra:ojukwu Spirt Is Inside Nnamdi Kanu by sweetshisha: 8:19pm On Jun 27, 2021
TheSupleemLeada:

But buhari doesn't want a restructured nigeria

Restructuring. Is not in the hands of executive... It's a core mandate of lawmakers , legislature and representative

Restructuring is about constitutional amendment
Re: Biafra:ojukwu Spirt Is Inside Nnamdi Kanu by IgweOfNnewi: 8:32pm On Jun 27, 2021
fugitive and failure spirit

1 Like

Re: Biafra:ojukwu Spirt Is Inside Nnamdi Kanu by Omoslim26: 8:34pm On Jun 27, 2021
fozapi:

Yeye boy kanu asked atiku for seaports and airports and he didn't collect money if he did don't you think that fulanis would have leaked it? You this massob runaway you are still refusing to get sense

Keep on deceiving yourself ��.
Re: Biafra:ojukwu Spirt Is Inside Nnamdi Kanu by sweetshisha: 8:36pm On Jun 27, 2021
fozapi:

I didn't call you anything, your fellow yorubas do they say any yoruba that does not support yoruba nation is a yoruba omo a..., I watch koiki media and yeye dara you can watch and learn or i think you watch adeyinka grandson. Lol

Both you, Koikoi, and Nnamdi Kanu should be more logical to respect other people's position and opinions without been insultive.... We are not Babarians and cave men

As a matter of fact you are demarketing your own agenda
Re: Biafra:ojukwu Spirt Is Inside Nnamdi Kanu by fozapi(m): 10:07pm On Jun 27, 2021
sweetshisha:

Both you, Koikoi, and Nnamdi Kanu should be more logical to respect other people's position and opinions without been insultive.... We are not Babarians and cave men

As a matter of fact you are demarketing your own agenda

It is not me dude it is your fellow to has saying it, like Sunday igboho
Re: Biafra:ojukwu Spirt Is Inside Nnamdi Kanu by fozapi(m): 10:08pm On Jun 27, 2021
Omoslim26:

Keep on deceiving yourself ��.

I have proof, the man that was there when the deal was made said it
Re: Biafra:ojukwu Spirt Is Inside Nnamdi Kanu by fozapi(m): 10:08pm On Jun 27, 2021
IgweOfNnewi:
fugitive and failure spirit

Run away
Re: Biafra:ojukwu Spirt Is Inside Nnamdi Kanu by theFilmtric: 10:15pm On Jun 27, 2021
"Ojukwu didn't want Nigeria anymore"
grin
Yet he contested for president of the same Nigeria cheesy

Who do IPOB this tin cry
Re: Biafra:ojukwu Spirt Is Inside Nnamdi Kanu by Omoslim26: 11:15pm On Jun 27, 2021
fozapi:

I have proof, the man that was there when the deal was made said it

You have been brainwashed beyond redemption ��I am sorry I can't help you.
I promise I won't call you out if you do your ipob rubbish in peace��but if you tag Igbo in general into your scam ipob you have directly insulted me�and I will not take that from a nobody like you��.
Re: Biafra:ojukwu Spirt Is Inside Nnamdi Kanu by fozapi(m): 11:25pm On Jun 27, 2021
Omoslim26:

You have been brainwashed beyond redemption ��I am sorry I can't help you.
I promise I won't call you out if you do your ipob rubbish in peace��but if you tag Igbo in general into your scam ipob you have directly insulted me�and I will not take that from a nobody like you��.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Threatens Litigation As APC Opens Talks With Three Governors / We have been in talks with UN over Biafra referendum, IPOB discloses / Exposed :asari Dokubo Tells Us Why Ijaws Are Lazy[video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.