Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,743 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Python Attempted To Strangle OOU Agricultural Student, She Gets Hospitalized - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Python Attempted To Strangle OOU Agricultural Student, She Gets Hospitalized (85870 Views)

20 OOU Students Hospitalized Following A Stampede, Ahead Of A Test / "I Didn't Get Admitted To OOU Because I Am Too Beautiful" - Young Lady / After 5 Years Of Failure,Lady Rejoices As She Gets Admitted Into University.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Python Attempted To Strangle OOU Agricultural Student, She Gets Hospitalized by Adexy4us(m): 5:25am On Nov 24, 2019
Made4naijaceo:

oga were you dere?? stop writing what you dont know

the guy may be correct nah....how can a python strangled a human and the person will still be alive....

1 Like

Re: Python Attempted To Strangle OOU Agricultural Student, She Gets Hospitalized by Danaca: 6:03am On Nov 24, 2019
It is well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Python Attempted To Strangle OOU Agricultural Student, She Gets Hospitalized by Tellemall: 6:06am On Nov 24, 2019
Originalsly:

Someone had sent me a video of some guys capturing a python in a concrete gutter.... hauling it out... then cutting it open. The body of a woman was inside. Would such a snake attack and swallow a human?.... not likely. But be drunk and laying around in the path of a hunting snake... that's a different story.
On the power of a constrictor snake that size... you are assuming. They are all powerful... just that the anaconda has awesome power ... and at a mere 6 feet long.... its power is already too much for a human to withstand.....that I know first hand.

Some people have never carried a live snake, so they don't know just how much strength they have. You and I have muscles we never use, but a snake is entirely muscles that are always in use; that's how it is able to move. When it has no intent to constrict, it does nothing. But when it has a purpose to strike you will feel it suddenly strong regardless of its size. And if you are alone at that time... Well, good luck.

1 Like

Re: Python Attempted To Strangle OOU Agricultural Student, She Gets Hospitalized by Progress62(m): 6:27am On Nov 24, 2019
Khd95:
Sentimental title

How was the python trying yo strangle her wasn't explained, was she handling the snake, is the snake part of their 'specimen'..nothing was explain

But lala, minister of snakes and other endangered reptiles, does not care what the snake did or what was done to the snake, he must tow this thread to FP...badt guy grin
Lala and snake are like 5&6
Re: Python Attempted To Strangle OOU Agricultural Student, She Gets Hospitalized by virago(f): 7:18am On Nov 24, 2019
alizma:

Why was it killed?

Which kain question be this , being seen alone is enough reason to be killed or do people need a reason to kill a snake other than they just saw it
Re: Python Attempted To Strangle OOU Agricultural Student, She Gets Hospitalized by virago(f): 7:22am On Nov 24, 2019
Kalixx:

why was it killed?

Are people seriously asking this question If you see a snake what will you do with it ? The only reason the snake was killed was because it was seen
Re: Python Attempted To Strangle OOU Agricultural Student, She Gets Hospitalized by SherUnlock: 8:02am On Nov 24, 2019
Re: Python Attempted To Strangle OOU Agricultural Student, She Gets Hospitalized by GMbuharii: 8:12am On Nov 24, 2019
Haba!!!! So python sef like better thing!!!

One thing I like about these Yoruba girls is their dark skins....
Once followed one from behind @ Agege for about 10mins before I came to me senses before somebody release bingo to mine my head grin

Lzaa immhotep

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Python Attempted To Strangle OOU Agricultural Student, She Gets Hospitalized by LZAA: 8:16am On Nov 24, 2019
GMbuharii:
Haba!!!! So python sef like better thing!!!

One thing I like about these Yoruba girls is their dark skins....
Once followed one from behind @ Agege for about 10mins before I came to me senses before somebody release bingo to mine my head grin

Lzaa immhotep
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Python Attempted To Strangle OOU Agricultural Student, She Gets Hospitalized by Arkmanbuddy(m): 8:27am On Nov 24, 2019
Launcher:

Baba, the practical being referred to na correct deforestation o

Omo, that year for 100 & 200 level wey Mr Bada go carry us enter FOREST go farm.

Chai, baba even made social sciences plant corn but their mouth no touch!

Memories! That Mr Bada was one hard man o!
Re: Python Attempted To Strangle OOU Agricultural Student, She Gets Hospitalized by victorazyvictor(m): 8:35am On Nov 24, 2019
GasAndOilTheory:
She won't die. It's good she experienced it, she will be able to write a book about it.
Imagine how much she can make out of such book if she's intelligent...

Look at our own ILegendd

Whats your suggestion for the book title?
Re: Python Attempted To Strangle OOU Agricultural Student, She Gets Hospitalized by Originalsly: 11:45am On Nov 24, 2019
Tellemall:

Some people have never carried a live snake, so they don't know just how much strength they have. You and I have muscles we never use, but a snake is entirely muscles that are always in use; that's how it is able to move. When it has no intent to constrict, it does nothing. But when it has a purpose to strike you will feel it suddenly strong regardless of its size. And if you are alone at that time... Well, good luck.

So on point... if someone handled a constrictor... no matter how small... they will know the muscle power is awesome .... man is no match period.

1 Like

Re: Python Attempted To Strangle OOU Agricultural Student, She Gets Hospitalized by Originalsly: 11:49am On Nov 24, 2019
victorazyvictor:

Whats your suggestion for the book title?

WRAPPED BY A NINE FOOT PYTHON.....How I muscled myself out grin
Re: Python Attempted To Strangle OOU Agricultural Student, She Gets Hospitalized by victorazyvictor(m): 11:56am On Nov 24, 2019
Originalsly:

WRAPPED BY A NINE FOOT PYTHON.....How I muscled myself out grin

grin me na "Surviving near death by wrapping"

1 Like

Re: Python Attempted To Strangle OOU Agricultural Student, She Gets Hospitalized by mechanics(m): 12:36pm On Nov 24, 2019
Olaolex:
She wan use her ancestor do experiment. I pity her
why do you pity her, mind you, she was not working on the snake, it can happen to anyone, just that she was not lucky to have escaped.
Re: Python Attempted To Strangle OOU Agricultural Student, She Gets Hospitalized by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 24, 2019
virago:

Are people seriously asking this question If you see a snake what will you do with it ? The only reason the snake was killed was because it was seen

U reason primitively.

You seem oblivious of the fact that modification of snake venoms are used to manufacture assortment of drugs on your chemist shelf. https://www.bbc.com/news/health-19634621

Research of evolution of chemicals in venoms have resulted in strides and successes in the medical world.

Even the antivenoms you get in the hospital if a snake bites you, where do you think they get it from? The sky? No, it's the very snake you all blacks keep killing.

I am befuddled that even in a school, they're just killing the snake as if they're not enlightened. Cant they even pretend? What do you youth even use the internet to do?
Re: Python Attempted To Strangle OOU Agricultural Student, She Gets Hospitalized by dollytino4real(f): 2:51pm On Nov 24, 2019
u don get luck
Re: Python Attempted To Strangle OOU Agricultural Student, She Gets Hospitalized by dollytino4real(f): 2:52pm On Nov 24, 2019
u don get luck finish
Re: Python Attempted To Strangle OOU Agricultural Student, She Gets Hospitalized by Legendguru: 4:05pm On Nov 24, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Python Attempted To Strangle OOU Agricultural Student, She Gets Hospitalized by Iheoforlex: 4:52pm On Nov 24, 2019
FortifiedCity:
were they practicing with python?
They were practicing operation Python dance ���
Re: Python Attempted To Strangle OOU Agricultural Student, She Gets Hospitalized by Olaolex: 5:28pm On Nov 24, 2019
mechanics:
why do you pity her, mind you, she was not working on the snake, it can happen to anyone, just that she was not lucky to have escaped.
thanks.
Re: Python Attempted To Strangle OOU Agricultural Student, She Gets Hospitalized by Cantonese: 5:32pm On Nov 24, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:

I have more direct source to the video and student union even before it got to social media!

If you want to drag it further, I'll prove it!

What are you waiting for? Prove it!
Re: Python Attempted To Strangle OOU Agricultural Student, She Gets Hospitalized by damick4(m): 6:13pm On Nov 24, 2019
Launcher:

Omo, that year for 100 & 200 level wey Mr Bada go carry us enter FOREST go farm.

you get mouth.confirm deforestation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Python Attempted To Strangle OOU Agricultural Student, She Gets Hospitalized by mechanics(m): 6:54pm On Nov 24, 2019
Olaolex:
thanks.
Is alright.
Re: Python Attempted To Strangle OOU Agricultural Student, She Gets Hospitalized by virago(f): 7:10pm On Nov 24, 2019
Kalixx:

U reason primitively.

You seem oblivious of the fact that modification of snake venoms are used to manufacture assortment of drugs on your chemist shelf. https://www.bbc.com/news/health-19634621

Research of evolution of chemicals in venoms have resulted in strides and successes in the medical world.

Even the antivenoms you get in the hospital if a snake bites you, where do you think they get it from? The sky? No, it's the very snake you all blacks keep killing.

I am befuddled that even in a school, they're just killing the snake as if they're not enlightened. Cant they even pretend? What do you youth even use the internet to do?

I don't even know where to begin with you , you asked a simple question and I gave you an answer , or why else do you think the snake was killed other than it was seen . I doubt you know much about snakes and antivenin as me or even how it is produced ( talking to an animal scientist here ). And for your info the python doesn't posses venom
Re: Python Attempted To Strangle OOU Agricultural Student, She Gets Hospitalized by virago(f): 7:12pm On Nov 24, 2019
Kalixx:

U reason primitively.

And I'm not your mate so please regard me with some respect
Re: Python Attempted To Strangle OOU Agricultural Student, She Gets Hospitalized by klassicbiggy(m): 7:31pm On Nov 24, 2019
Nairaland, please asses the veracity of every news before posting to the populace. The student in question got injured when running for safety as the snake was sighted by students during the farm session and it was killed. No one was injured through snike bite and attempt by the snake.
NB: No snake attempted to strangle a student.
Re: Python Attempted To Strangle OOU Agricultural Student, She Gets Hospitalized by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 24, 2019
Launcher:

na so bro... I remember then. the man go just dey open eyes dey shout for everybody.
PS is forest area. there was even a time we saw dead hyena. wetin kill am we no know maybe na another powerful animal
Re: Python Attempted To Strangle OOU Agricultural Student, She Gets Hospitalized by VanEFCC: 10:09pm On Nov 24, 2019
Made4naijaceo:
OOU Agricultural Apostle Joshua Selman student hospitalized after a python attempted to strangle her Koinonia during a practical class, today, in Ago Iwoye.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5Ndg5RHM3b/

Sorry
Re: Python Attempted To Strangle OOU Agricultural Student, She Gets Hospitalized by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 24, 2019
virago:

And I'm not your mate so please regard me with some respect

I'm sorry virago. Truly sorry.
Re: Python Attempted To Strangle OOU Agricultural Student, She Gets Hospitalized by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 24, 2019
virago:

I don't even know where to begin with you , you asked a simple question and I gave you an answer , or why else do you think the snake was killed other than it was seen . I doubt you know much about snakes and antivenin as me or even how it is produced ( talking to an animal scientist here ). And for your info the python doesn't posses venom

I thought that way too.

Actually, some species of pythons still possess trace quantities of low-level ancient venoms, as well as most constrictors like boas.

It's consensus that they lost their ability to secret venom in meaningful amounts as they focused their efficiency on constricting prey instead.

Have a look: http://wildtypes.asbmb.org/2013/04/09/surprise-pythons-have-venom-but-just-a-little/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

These animals Are Capable Of Taking Revenge (Photos) / Federal Polytechnic Ede aspirant 2013/2014 / UNIMED Post Utme Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.