Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,390 members, 7,836,566 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

Do U All Believe In Toastin - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Do U All Believe In Toastin (550 Views)

Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. / thank u all my foolish friends especially idowuogbo(oloshi) / Happy Christmas Eve To U All ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do U All Believe In Toastin by ahmmstar(m): 1:49pm On May 24, 2007
i have been thinking of this question 4 a long time so i ecided to ask the nairalanders DO U BELIEVE IN TOASTING,a lady to bcome urs or she will become urs through ur behaviours
Re: Do U All Believe In Toastin by RuuDie(m): 5:26pm On May 24, 2007
TOASTING --- what in d world is that
Re: Do U All Believe In Toastin by iice(f): 3:49pm On May 26, 2007
Da hell
Re: Do U All Believe In Toastin by samsilo(m): 3:57pm On May 26, 2007
Toasting,chiking, rapping, winding,tuning,chasing and many more are Nigerian slangs for trying to talk a woman into dating you wink
Re: Do U All Believe In Toastin by iice(f): 6:40pm On May 26, 2007
Hmmm, i know what toasting is, just reacting to the OP's posts. undecided seriously where do people come up with these things?
Re: Do U All Believe In Toastin by Pain(m): 5:07am On May 28, 2007
Yeah When Its Brown Bread. With Coffee, No Sugar No Cream. kiss
Re: Do U All Believe In Toastin by Creamish(f): 2:12pm On May 28, 2007
Your behaviour + toasting will help u get a lady---Its not solely dependent on one factor. wink
Re: Do U All Believe In Toastin by ahmmstar(m): 3:34pm On Jun 17, 2007
Yea i dont reli blive in it too
Re: Do U All Believe In Toastin by sammy6(m): 6:34pm On Jun 17, 2007
Toasting can be avoided.If a girl likes you,then you dont need to toast her.If she doesn't like you,you would sense it and avoid her no matter how fine she is,its wiser to save your effort.Toast only when she is confused
Re: Do U All Believe In Toastin by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:16pm On Jun 18, 2007
i don't think your opinion works with all guys ohhh, some guys just like trying no matter how much you dislike and hate,they still come.some are just certified pests.
Re: Do U All Believe In Toastin by RuuDie(m): 3:55pm On Jun 18, 2007
how on earth are you ever g'onna meet people if you don't talk to 'em   what is toasting ? is it any different from walking up to whoever, whatever and engaging the person in a conversation ? how is your behaviour ever g'onna make you friends if you don't open your darned mouth to talk/toast or whatever it is you w'anna call it    

(1) (Reply)

I'm Looking For A Date With Older Lady / Get Love In The Real World / I Need A Girlfriend For Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.