Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

International Criminal Wanted Fugitive - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / International Criminal Wanted Fugitive (402 Views)

IPOB Remains A Terrorist Organisation And Nnamdi Kanu A Fugitive- Court / EFCC Produces Fugitive Maina In Court / Court Asked To Declare Nnamdi Kanu A Fugitive, Order His Arrest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

International Criminal Wanted Fugitive by Omoodua007: 4:38pm On Nov 23, 2019
I wonder how USA will deal with this wanted criminal
He should be treated to the maximum sentence possible
What an idiot
Re: International Criminal Wanted Fugitive by Abdul05: 4:41pm On Nov 23, 2019
Highly dubious set of people .he is among the Top10 most wanted in America.what a shame.
Re: International Criminal Wanted Fugitive by Peacemaker5129(f): 4:43pm On Nov 23, 2019
The same Amelica that promised us Biabia doing this to us
We will take their case to UN,ICC,EU,AU,EFCC,ICPC if they refuse to leave our industrious criminal son alone

1 Like

Re: International Criminal Wanted Fugitive by Omoodua007: 4:59pm On Nov 23, 2019
Peacemaker5129:
The same Amelica that promised us Biabia doing this to us
We will take their case to UN,ICC,EU,AU,EFCC,ICPC if they refuse to leave our industrious criminal son alone

Looool our international wanted industrious son
Re: International Criminal Wanted Fugitive by amuwo1980: 5:01pm On Nov 23, 2019
Bots and tribal warriors on the hunt

1 Like

Re: International Criminal Wanted Fugitive by jahsharon: 5:11pm On Nov 23, 2019
USA cannot do shiit to Mr Allen Onyema. Atikuchukwu has been in US wanted list for long but when Bukola Saraki Mesujamba smuggled Atikuchukwu into US, he was given special treatment.

Several of our evil politicians are keeping billions in USA and these white pigs are happy about that, using our money to develop their nation of drugs addicts. USA is angry because Mr Onyema did not keep the money idle in US banks, instead he bought planed with the money and he is creating jobs for Nigerians.

The money is our money and it has been used to buy planes which are helping in creating jobs.

USA should return all Nigeria's stolen money in their banks. Useless thieving nation.

Before I forget, I am a Yoruba Muslim, I stand with Mr Allen Onyema, I stand with Buhari. If however Buhari hand over this guy to this fraudulent nation called USA, then I will abandon Buhari and stand with Mr. Allen Onyema.

2 Likes

Re: International Criminal Wanted Fugitive by kettykin: 5:18pm On Nov 23, 2019
at the rate some of these foolish , myopic and igbo inferiority threads are coming up , one wonders if buhari was right when he said Nigerian youths are jobless
Re: International Criminal Wanted Fugitive by Magicians: 6:07pm On Nov 23, 2019
Compare this to the thread foolish Igbo youth opened concerning Buhari, Tinubu n Awoloao then you'd understand Igbo youths are not only jobless but cursed n extremely foolish.

kettykin:
at the rate some of these foolish , myopic and igbo inferiority threads are coming up , one wonders if buhari was right when he said Nigerian youths are jobless

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Akeredolu Offers Aaua Overall Best Student Immediate Employment / Court Invasion: DSS Asked To Produce ‘thuggish Officers’ / Babajide Sanwo-Olu: The Man Without A Plan, Barking Up The Wrong Tree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.