Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,154 members, 7,835,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians (18004 Views)

How Not To Talk With Africa About Climate Change By Muhammadu Buhari / Why Bola Tinubu Is Trending In Osun State? / It’s Now All About Nigerians Vs Buhari - Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by IronGalaxy: 10:28pm On Nov 23, 2019
Austine1212:

Lol

Im waiting for the "zulu" "goat" "xenophobia" "we helped south africa" "lazy" comments to come

Don't forget " primitive" HIV" and my favourite " if the whites" .....so predictable

4 Likes

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by amamahdaniel(m): 3:21am On Nov 24, 2019
Nairaland please vote for me as The Best AHOC OF THE YEAR.
My name is AMAMAH. FOLLOW THE LINK AND VOTE FOR ME. GOD will do something GREAT in ur life before this year end. AMEN.

https://headply.com/wd2ba/
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by Nobody: 3:24am On Nov 24, 2019
SenecaTheYonger:

If our government and politicians follow us to SA, then I'm running back to Nigeria.
grin
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by 1Sharon(f): 4:00am On Nov 24, 2019
ArticleBeast:
South Africa is developed because of the high concentration of the whites

Nope S.A. is developed because of the developers. The clue is in the name.
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by EasternPrince: 4:52am On Nov 24, 2019
1Sharon:

Nope S.A. is developed because of the developers. The clue is in the name.

Sighs tiredly. Stick to biology and genetics and leave the rest alone you ignorant babe.
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by obidark: 5:17am On Nov 24, 2019
nonesense....

am nigerian and i dont give 2kobo about south africa....

not all nigerians are the same....
you will have to knock me out k.o and tie me up and drag to south africa before i would come anywhere near south africa....
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by Nobody: 5:51am On Nov 24, 2019
KLEINBASS:
I cnt agree less
I think it's hard to believe that all this hatred is coming from the people who share the same black skin with us and who are Africans too.
Nigerians have their shortcomings and so do other Africans but I keep wondering why blacks are against themselves.
We never helped you guys and we shouldnt even be in your country because there is no South African staying here in Nigeria. Afterall South Africans don't stay in other countries as the country is self sufficient in all aspect of human endeavours.
Keep hating us while your multinationals keep laundering money back to your country to avoid taxation. We are all watching you guys..
Posterity shall judge us wella.

1 Like

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by Yujin(m): 6:33am On Nov 24, 2019
Lol. The day SAns succeed in chasing away other African immigrants, that day there foolishness will appear clearly before them. Lots of Nigerians in SA are into shady deals because SA as a country thrives in shady deals. Crime is not something abominable there. In fact, it is nearly celebrated there. Their grouse with Nigerians is simply that they're loud and mostly show off. Remove this from Nigerians and the prejudice/hatred/jealousy etc will reduce. I don't know if it's the apartheid history or their diversity there that affected their hospitality. They're mostly not hospitable to foreigners.
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by Progress62(m): 6:39am On Nov 24, 2019
We must be everywhere...
Hahahhaha
We travel too much
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by Progress62(m): 6:40am On Nov 24, 2019
chigoziri2403:
South africans are naturally jobless,they see nigerians as the only problem they have,
When a south african man has failed erection,a nigerian is automatically responsible.
Let us employ them
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by Godons1: 6:55am On Nov 24, 2019
KLEINBASS:
I cnt agree less

Igbo's and follow follow. That is how they kept disgracing themselves upandan.

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by RPirez: 7:26am On Nov 24, 2019
Let ONLY the blacks relocate and let's see how market go be for dem na grin
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 24, 2019
Yujin:
Lol. The day SAns succeed in chasing away other African immigrants, that day there foolishness will appear clearly before them. Lots of Nigerians in SA are into shady deals because SA as a country thrives in shady deals. Crime is not something abominable there. In fact, it is nearly celebrated there. Their grouse with Nigerians is simply that they're loud and mostly show off. Remove this from Nigerians and the prejudice/hatred/jealousy etc will reduce. I don't know if it's the apartheid history or their diversity there that affected their hospitality. They're mostly not hospitable to foreigners.
Damn, you hit the nail on the head.
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 24, 2019
IronGalaxy:
2 People who made South Africa the most industrialised country in Africa had jobs
They had nuclear bombs grin your masters
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by KLEINBASS: 8:22am On Nov 24, 2019
RTSC:
What are those Nigerians even doing there?

This is ordinary South Africa we are talking about here, not Canada or the united states.

Have some respect for your life.

True, you can ask again. Some people walks into hell and complain when the fire gets hot. South Africa is struggling its own problems and they jus go to add more. Is not green in south Africa as people think hence most Nigerians end up involved in crimes.
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by lereinter(m): 8:34am On Nov 24, 2019
Children of swine

If you so much disgust Nigeria, carry all your business away from Nigeria
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by lereinter(m): 8:36am On Nov 24, 2019
Children of swine

If you so much disgust Nigeria, carry all your business away from Nigeria..
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by KLEINBASS: 8:53am On Nov 24, 2019
lereinter:

Children of swine

If you so much disgust Nigeria, carry all your business away from Nigeria..

We dnt hate Nigerians we hate drugs, scams, human trafficking and all the illegality that comes with them. If any south African business is selling drugs and trafficking girls your more than welcome to burn it with every accomplice in it..
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by IronGalaxy: 9:18am On Nov 24, 2019
Nonymine:

They had nuclear bombs grin your masters
I should have known.

2 Likes

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 24, 2019
IronGalaxy:
I should have known.
KLEINBASS:

We dnt hate Nigerians we hate drugs, scams, human trafficking and all the illegality that comes with them. If any south African business is selling drugs and trafficking girls your more than welcome to burn it with every accomplice in it..
If truly you hate drugs, scams, human trafficking. Why is Nigerians your focal point when your own People are largely contributing to it even from an institutional level? What about other nationalities contributing largely to crime? Do you know how many people die from GBV alone? Even children to children murders? Kleinbass, the hard truth is, your societal fabric hangs in a balance, and you're not tackling your issues head on. You have so much single mothers in your society from a teenage level let alone men without father figures largely contributing to crime heavily, talk about toxic masculinity? Nigerians are far from your issues trust me! You're a violent society and at this point (after 25years), you may need those same foreigners you hate their guts help make things better. You're just 50 million or so, Nigeria is 200 million, let's deal with our own issues please!

2 Likes

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by Nobody: 9:41am On Nov 24, 2019
This 'Nigerians in SA' drug issues is becoming stale honestly. So some people from the village shows up in your country to control your streets and y'all so powerless to arrest them? Reflects badly on you SAcans. You can clamour all you want, you're just advertising your weakness
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by kevoh(m): 9:52am On Nov 24, 2019
KLEINBASS:

My friend will you keep quiet! If you so much hate drugs, scams e.t.c Why are your security operatives not doing their jobs to arrest the perpetrators? You have our blessings to arrest any Nigerian caught in criminal acts in South Africa. Your Police Force and co are powerless to shut down these criminals because they are busy collecting bribes.

Hold your security operatives responsible for not doing their job and stop whining! angry
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 9:55am On Nov 24, 2019
The post is very true.Nigerians are like an annoying fly that won't go away.These people say South Africa is a xenophobic country but you will laugh your lungs out when you count the number of African countries they skipped just to end up in a xenophobic one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by obidark: 9:59am On Nov 24, 2019
KLEINBASS:

just carry yourself and go already....we dont like you either....
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by obidark: 10:02am On Nov 24, 2019
Nonymine:

If truly you hate drugs, scams, human trafficking. Why is Nigerians your focal point when your own People are largely contributing to it even from an institutional level? What about other nationalities contributing largely to crime? Do you know how many people die from GBV alone? Even children to children murders? Kleinbass, the hard truth is, your societal fabric hangs in a balance, and you're not tackling your issues head on. You have so much single mothers in your society from a teenage level let alone men without father figures largely contributing to crime heavily, talk about toxic masculinity? Nigerians are far from your issues trust me! You're a violent society and at this point (after 25years), you may need those same foreigners you hate their guts help make things better. You're just 50 million or so, Nigeria is 200 million, let's deal with our own issues please!

don min am....he is trying to cover his hatred with excusses....

its called symantics....you can already read from his writeup that he doesnt like you....
as if its only nigerians that commit crimes in the world....
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by IronGalaxy: 10:02am On Nov 24, 2019
Nonymine:

the irony here is astounding

3 Likes

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 10:05am On Nov 24, 2019
kevoh:

My friend will you keep quiet! If you so much hate drugs, scams e.t.c Why are your security operatives not doing their jobs to arrest the perpetrators? You have our blessings to arrest any Nigerian caught in criminal acts in South Africa. Your Police Force and co are powerless to shut down these criminals because they are busy collecting bribes.

Hold your security operatives responsible for not doing their job and stop whining! angry
A Nigerian talking about holding security operatives responsible? a guy from the land of police brutality and soldiers abusing innocent civilizations?

Dude the same way you use jungle justice methods in your villages where the hand of your law enforcement failed to reach,please also allow us to deliver our mob justice to criminals in OUR communities.We won't be told by you how to deal with crime.

2 Likes

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by obidark: 10:07am On Nov 24, 2019
JaceBlaze:
A Nigerian talking about holding security operatives responsible? a guy from the land of police brutality and soldiers abusing innocent civilizations?

Dude the same way you use jungle justice methods in your villages where the hand of your law enforcement failed to reach,please also allow us to deliver our mob justice to criminals in OUR communities.We won't be told by you how to deal with crime.

hallo....this is how its don in other countries....

or you are sayin all nigerians deserve jungle justice....??
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by obidark: 10:09am On Nov 24, 2019
at the end nigeria will be enemies to south africa,its unavoidable....

f pan africana,f south africa....!!
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 10:11am On Nov 24, 2019
chigoziri2403:
South africans are naturally jobless,they see nigerians as the only problem they have,
When a south african man has failed erection,a nigerian is automatically responsible.
At least South Africans are not slaves in Libya.We do have our shortcomings as a nation but we still believe in South Africa.We are lazy yet Nigeria is sitting proudly as number one poverty striken country in the world...followed by India? LMAO

2 Likes

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 10:14am On Nov 24, 2019
obidark:

hallo....this is how its don in other countries....

or you are sayin all nigerians deserve jungle justice....??
Then let it begin at home.Tell your police to arrest Nigerian criminals so they can't go and be a nuisance in other countries.
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by chigoziri2403(m): 10:17am On Nov 24, 2019
JaceBlaze:
At least South Africans are not slaves in Libya.We do have our shortcomings as a nation but we still believe in South Africa.We are lazy yet Nigeria is sitting proudly as number one poverty striken country in the world...followed by India? LMAO
if not for the white men that control 97%of your economy,your country would have been merged with zimbabwe or botswana,
You people are slaves in your country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Buhari’s Government Pays Ex-Militants N2.63bn As Stipends In 2 Months - ICIR / 'the Attempt To Wipe Out The Igbo Race By Buhari Shall Fail' - Femi Fani-kayode / Biafra: US Lawyers To File Charges Against Buhari, Buratai At ICC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.