Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,834 members, 7,831,703 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians (17989 Views)

How Not To Talk With Africa About Climate Change By Muhammadu Buhari / Why Bola Tinubu Is Trending In Osun State? / It’s Now All About Nigerians Vs Buhari - Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 24, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Not necessarily unique to you but synonymous to you.Google tells this...

The frase "most notably" is very important.

The numbers game again. Fact here is, 'Africans' know SA people
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 11:15am On Nov 24, 2019
Nonymine:

So numbers suddenly mean so much to you now? Hypocrites
Yes they do
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 24, 2019
theenchanter:
moonchild sanelly was here around july, all she could do on stage was to shake her bums..... grin

Then take a stroll around oniru in d evening. grin
cool
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by IronGalaxy: 11:15am On Nov 24, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Not necessarily unique to you but synonymous to you.Google tells this...

The frase "most notably" is very important.

And they have nerve to call other countries " barbaric". I'm always astounded by hypocrisy of Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by KLEINBASS: 11:16am On Nov 24, 2019
theenchanter:
where in lagos have u been? Explain in details. grin

I was staying at The wheat baker hotel. Apart from the hotel the city was jus a mess(where I was consulting) to protect my employer I won't say more.
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by Nobody: 11:16am On Nov 24, 2019
IronGalaxy:
And they have nerve to call other countries " barbaric". I'm always astounded by hypocrisy of Nigerians
Let's tag it https://m.news24.com/Tags/Topics/mob_justice

1 Like

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 24, 2019
KLEINBASS:

I was staying at The wheat baker hotel. Apart from the hotel the city was jus a mess(where I was consulting) to protect my employer I won't say more.
Anyone can say anything on cyberspace
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 11:17am On Nov 24, 2019
Nonymine:

The numbers game again. Fact here is, 'Africans' know SA people
Most" Notably".can we stick to that instead of turning into snowflakes in the face of FACTS?

1 Like

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by theenchanter: 11:18am On Nov 24, 2019
KLEINBASS:

wheatbaker is in ikoyi, so where were u consulting?
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 11:19am On Nov 24, 2019
IronGalaxy:
Bruh! the Syria of Africa.
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by KLEINBASS: 11:19am On Nov 24, 2019
Nonymine:

Anyone can say anything on cyberspace

You know am right. hillbrow that we see as city slum in Lagos it can be a high market place.
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 24, 2019
JaceBlaze:
What comes to mind when you hear the rape and murder capital of the world? I think infrastructure clouds you people's sense of reasoning a lot grin
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by obidark: 11:20am On Nov 24, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Then let it begin at home.Tell your police to arrest Nigerian criminals so they can't go and be a nuisance in other countries.

stop talkin nonesense....

i know south africans that commit crimes in europe too....

just say already you hate us and stop this chicken shitt double talk....we directly admit we hate you too....

1 Like

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 11:20am On Nov 24, 2019
Nonymine:

Calls, and putting SAcans in their place
...but lazy to Google info on your own and rely on being spoonfed info...get your priorities in order.
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 24, 2019
KLEINBASS:

You know am right. hillbrow that we see as city slum in Lagos it can be a high market place.
Coming from someone who has never boarded a plane
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 24, 2019
JaceBlaze:
...but lazy to Google info on your own and rely on being spoonfed info...get your priorities in order.
I did my part, do yours. lipsrsealed
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 11:22am On Nov 24, 2019
chigoziri2403:
tell me 4 black southafricans that control and own major companies in south africa, I am waiting
Do you know who runs PSL the most successful and well-paying soccer league in Africa?

1 Like

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by IronGalaxy: 11:23am On Nov 24, 2019
Nonymine:

Let's tag it https://m.news24.com/Tags/Topics/mob_justice
lol. Nice try. I can pull out the same headlines from Latin America it really makes no difference.

But the fact remains, the concept of "jungle justice" is synonymous with you Nigerians, same with ritual killings
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 11:23am On Nov 24, 2019
Nonymine:

Limpopo people are not exempted.. Wena we know you. That open defecation card won't work here
Is there cholera in Limpopo?...I'll wait

1 Like

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by KLEINBASS: 11:24am On Nov 24, 2019
theenchanter:

Am not gonna say because it will give away the company I was working for. I have already said to much damaging stuff on this platform that is damaging. But one thing I can tell you is nigerians in Nigeria are friendly and welcoming people. In south Africa whe have different type of Nigerian than what I encountered when I was there.
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by theenchanter: 11:24am On Nov 24, 2019
JaceBlaze:
that's SA cool
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 24, 2019
IronGalaxy:
lol. Nice try. I can pull out the same headlines from Latin America it really makes no difference.

But the fact remains, the concept of "jungle justice" is synonymous with you Nigerians, same with ritual killings
It's synonymous with Nigerians and what, strange to South Africans?
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 24, 2019
KLEINBASS:

Am not gonna say because it will give away the company I was working for. I have already said to much damaging stuff on this platform that is damaging. But one thing I can tell you is nigerians in Nigeria are friendly and welcoming people. In south Africa whe have different type of Nigerian than what I encountered when I was there.
Oh please.Tsek
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by orisa37: 11:25am On Nov 24, 2019
That's just warning NIGERIA to be always Responsible because the Second and Third Worlds are looking up to Nigeria for Progressive Leadership. The Arabs know This and are now so jealous to quickly spoil THE SHOW FOR NIGERIA AND SOUTH AFRICA.

I HOPE BUHARI IS AWARE!!!
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by IronGalaxy: 11:25am On Nov 24, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Do you know who runs PSL the most successful and well-paying soccer league in Africa?
these ones think owning a company is rocket science

2 Likes

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 11:26am On Nov 24, 2019
theenchanter:
that's SA cool
Not according to stats that came out last year branding Nigeria as the third most terrorised country in the world. wink

1 Like

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by KLEINBASS: 11:26am On Nov 24, 2019
theenchanter:

And the island is very beautiful there.
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by theenchanter: 11:27am On Nov 24, 2019
KLEINBASS:

I'm not asking u to tell me d company's name, just tell me the area where the company is located. grin

That's how starz do.
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by KLEINBASS: 11:28am On Nov 24, 2019
Nonymine:

Oh please.Tsek

Msunu.
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 11:28am On Nov 24, 2019
Nonymine:

I did my part, do yours. lipsrsealed
Spoonfeed a grown man with mouth full of teeth? You must have lost it
Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by IronGalaxy: 11:29am On Nov 24, 2019
Nonymine:

It's synonymous with Nigerians and what, strange to South Africans?
synonymous = closely associated with. I can't be your common sense and your lexicon

4 Likes

Re: Look What Is Trending In South Africa About Nigerians by JaceBlaze: 11:29am On Nov 24, 2019
obidark:

stop talkin nonesense....

i know south africans that commit crimes in europe too....

just say already you hate us and stop this chicken shitt double talk....we directly admit we hate you too....
But between us and you which country raises alarm in the world? We know better

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

SWAGA To Atiku: Get Prepared For Election, Tinubu Is Coming With Full Force / 2023: Form Alliance To Defeat Tinubu, Atiku – Adeyanju Urges Peter Obi, Others / Oyebanji Hails Fed High Court Ruling On His Candidacy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.