Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,654 members, 7,827,419 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

I Hear Say The Social Media Bill Was Copied From Singapore Word To Word (pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Hear Say The Social Media Bill Was Copied From Singapore Word To Word (pics) (5120 Views)

Social Media Bill: Protesters Storm National Assembly (Photos) / Nigeria’s Social Media Bill: The Dangerous Implications By Techcabal / Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hear Say The Social Media Bill Was Copied From Singapore Word To Word (pics) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 23, 2019
As seen on Twitter.

Re: I Hear Say The Social Media Bill Was Copied From Singapore Word To Word (pics) by healthserve(m): 5:18pm On Nov 23, 2019
Am I surprised?

As usual tactless Buffon's politicial buccaneers masquerading themselves as patriots of light, foot soldiers of a fascist slave empire trying to enforce slavery on themselves.

They'll get what's coming for them very soon. Shebi its email and phone numbers that was leaked this time.

In future house address and itinerary will follow. While we expect DJ cuppy to make sure her lion cub has produced 1Million offsprings so we can roam the streets with lions unleashed to unleash hell on them and their minions

We'll make them pay. Cmon pencil they can't create, they want to chain what they didn't know about its existence.

Road they can't and won't fix

Minimum wage horrible

Not in top ten best paying nations on the continent

Rice can't produce

Famous for bad roads

Power supply they can't guarantee

Education quality, they can't improve

Logistics is mad with round the clock traffic

See me see trouble o. On top our data

We go use VPN las las. E ti ya werey

A kantry that has assumed in its leadership the lowest of the intellectual chain can't expect any beta, slow chipmunks na una yeye fulls weydey sing una praise una go surprise. Not us.

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Hear Say The Social Media Bill Was Copied From Singapore Word To Word (pics) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 23, 2019
Busted... Naija I hail thee

1 Like

Re: I Hear Say The Social Media Bill Was Copied From Singapore Word To Word (pics) by sweetonugbu: 5:23pm On Nov 23, 2019
Illiterate, that man may even copy the name of the original writer join

1 Like

Re: I Hear Say The Social Media Bill Was Copied From Singapore Word To Word (pics) by nanaman(m): 5:24pm On Nov 23, 2019
Not surprised at all. They are bunch of lazy mofos. Ordinary law na copy paste. Nigeria has gone to the dogs. All they understand is MONEY. How to spend the money sef, they don't know. All they like is oppressing the poor.

Who we offend?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hear Say The Social Media Bill Was Copied From Singapore Word To Word (pics) by tobidipity(m): 5:26pm On Nov 23, 2019
The earlier you realise nothing is working in this country, the less you get surprise by happenings
Re: I Hear Say The Social Media Bill Was Copied From Singapore Word To Word (pics) by healthserve(m): 5:27pm On Nov 23, 2019
tobidipity:
The earlier you realise nothing is working in this country, the less you get surprise by happenings

cheesy Absolutely nothing. Nigeria should be recolonized or sued to ICC for plagiarism

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Hear Say The Social Media Bill Was Copied From Singapore Word To Word (pics) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 23, 2019
Plagiarism should also have death sentence

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hear Say The Social Media Bill Was Copied From Singapore Word To Word (pics) by healthserve(m): 5:30pm On Nov 23, 2019
Hizzy:

Yes. Let's take him on. Plagiarism is hate-action against our national and collective intellectual capacity. We thereby pronounce his deeds punishable by death

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hear Say The Social Media Bill Was Copied From Singapore Word To Word (pics) by johnkey: 5:32pm On Nov 23, 2019
I must do politics, this national cake big enough to go round.
Re: I Hear Say The Social Media Bill Was Copied From Singapore Word To Word (pics) by nanaman(m): 5:32pm On Nov 23, 2019
Hizzy:

Abi nah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hear Say The Social Media Bill Was Copied From Singapore Word To Word (pics) by Logobenz0: 5:42pm On Nov 23, 2019
Musa is surprised shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hear Say The Social Media Bill Was Copied From Singapore Word To Word (pics) by CodeTemplar: 5:43pm On Nov 23, 2019
Bad. Buhari should remember he won't be there forever o.
Re: I Hear Say The Social Media Bill Was Copied From Singapore Word To Word (pics) by NLSavage: 5:46pm On Nov 23, 2019
He just replaced communication with transmission. Wow this guy no Sabi plagiarize at all.
Just look at the kind of people we have in government. Dull clowns
Meanwhile lalasticlacla abeg do the needful.

1 Like

Re: I Hear Say The Social Media Bill Was Copied From Singapore Word To Word (pics) by mu2sa2: 6:00pm On Nov 23, 2019
Nothong wey okoro no go see for shrine.
Re: I Hear Say The Social Media Bill Was Copied From Singapore Word To Word (pics) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 23, 2019
More

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hear Say The Social Media Bill Was Copied From Singapore Word To Word (pics) by MikeBetty(m): 6:01pm On Nov 23, 2019
healthserve:

cheesy Absolutely nothing. Nigeria should be recolonized or sued to ICC for plagiarism
I Think The Senate Is Becoming A National House Of Jokes. The Senator Who Introduced That Bill Should Be Given Death By Hanging If It Is True For National Emberassement. And 30 Strokes Of Cane (chip Whip) For Plagiarism.

3 Likes

Re: I Hear Say The Social Media Bill Was Copied From Singapore Word To Word (pics) by emmydiamon(m): 6:02pm On Nov 23, 2019
Why them no copy the one wa india and china de stealing public fund? Make i know how many politicians go remain.
Re: I Hear Say The Social Media Bill Was Copied From Singapore Word To Word (pics) by psucc(m): 6:04pm On Nov 23, 2019
All these laws. Death penalty for hate speech. Then Let's advocate for jungle justice for looters.
Re: I Hear Say The Social Media Bill Was Copied From Singapore Word To Word (pics) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 23, 2019
healthserve:

Yes. Let's take him on. Plagiarism is hate-action against our national and collective intellectual capacity. We thereby pronounce his deeds punishable by death
We rest our case

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hear Say The Social Media Bill Was Copied From Singapore Word To Word (pics) by Azmanaty: 7:11pm On Nov 23, 2019
Lazy quota system SINators. Very intellectually weak fellows.

God will keep exposing them one by each

2 Likes

Re: I Hear Say The Social Media Bill Was Copied From Singapore Word To Word (pics) by Evect(m): 7:59pm On Nov 23, 2019
When thugs rule, you can't expect less
Re: I Hear Say The Social Media Bill Was Copied From Singapore Word To Word (pics) by Yahman1(m): 8:30pm On Nov 23, 2019
cool cool cool

Re: I Hear Say The Social Media Bill Was Copied From Singapore Word To Word (pics) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Nov 23, 2019
Bubu is angry we call him dullard1nho that's why he wants to hang our heads one after the other.

But why is Nairaland auto correcting dolard1nho to President Mohammad Buhari, they never did same when Jonathan was referred to as Buffon.

2 Likes

Re: I Hear Say The Social Media Bill Was Copied From Singapore Word To Word (pics) by Kingslaw(m): 9:10pm On Nov 23, 2019
Nonsense nass!!!!!!
Re: I Hear Say The Social Media Bill Was Copied From Singapore Word To Word (pics) by chriskosherbal(m): 9:12pm On Nov 23, 2019
Really don't know what to say to these senators ...cos if I open my mouth eeeeh
Re: I Hear Say The Social Media Bill Was Copied From Singapore Word To Word (pics) by Hubsolar: 9:20pm On Nov 23, 2019
Lol These men are jokers
Re: I Hear Say The Social Media Bill Was Copied From Singapore Word To Word (pics) by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:23pm On Nov 23, 2019
This won't be the first!!!

Even their master plagiarized from Rex Institute

It appears this administration is all about certificate forgery and plagiarizing grin grin grin

He could have plagiarized laws against corrupt politicians but no!!!

Wicked people!!!

Re: I Hear Say The Social Media Bill Was Copied From Singapore Word To Word (pics) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 23, 2019
I am ashamed for them.

Somebody is earning N14m but he doesn't have a brain capacity to write.

To CUPPY this BILL, press NASS.

1 Like

Re: I Hear Say The Social Media Bill Was Copied From Singapore Word To Word (pics) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 23, 2019
Perhaps the man has never raised one bill before so he saw an opportunity to do so.

Whether it's contents are meaningless or not. He was out to score his point.

Audio Bill

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Hear Say The Social Media Bill Was Copied From Singapore Word To Word (pics) by Lamasta(m): 9:56pm On Nov 23, 2019
And the Senate is rushing to pass the bill chai....

Prof Folarin should come and sue this lazy Senator now o coz I remember vividly when you used to threaten me then about plagiarism grin when You were going through my literature review...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adadike is in hospital , needs our prayers after Unknown Gunmen attack / Atiku: I Have Resolved Not To Use Gutter Language Against My Opponents / Massive Donation For The Viral Boy On Obi~datti Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.