Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

I Hear Say The Social Media Bill Was Copied From Singapore Word To Word (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Hear Say The Social Media Bill Was Copied From Singapore Word To Word (pics) (5103 Views)

Social Media Bill: Protesters Storm National Assembly (Photos) / Nigeria’s Social Media Bill: The Dangerous Implications By Techcabal / Reno Omokri Exposes Buhari's 'Next Level' Plagiarism, Copied From Kelly Costner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hear Say The Social Media Bill Was Copied From Singapore Word To Word (pics) by LabDNA: 10:02pm On Nov 23, 2019
Civil societies and the academia should sue that guy for plagiarism, they should rough him up and shake him up with instruments of law, so he can understand how people feel.
Re: I Hear Say The Social Media Bill Was Copied From Singapore Word To Word (pics) by obi4eze(m): 10:09pm On Nov 23, 2019
grin

Nigeria go finally crash Las Las unless a revolution happens
Re: I Hear Say The Social Media Bill Was Copied From Singapore Word To Word (pics) by kumulus(m): 10:11pm On Nov 23, 2019
Sad thing nobody is talking about the dire implications of this bill if passed.....nawa for we o
Re: I Hear Say The Social Media Bill Was Copied From Singapore Word To Word (pics) by Modernist: 10:33pm On Nov 23, 2019
healthserve:
Am I surprised?

As usual tactless Buffon's politicial buccaneers masquerading themselves as patriots of light, foot soldiers of a fascist slave empire trying to enforce slavery on themselves.

They'll get what's coming for them very soon. Shebi its email and phone numbers that was leaked this time.

In future house address and itinerary will follow. While we expect DJ cuppy to make sure her lion cub has produced 1Million offsprings so we can roam the streets with lions unleashed to unleash hell on them and their minions

We'll make them pay. Cmon pencil they can't create, they want to chain what they didn't know about its existence.

Road they can't and won't fix

Minimum wage horrible

Not in top ten best paying nations on the continent

Rice can't produce

Famous for bad roads

Power supply they can't guarantee

Education quality, they can't improve

Logistics is mad with round the clock traffic

See me see trouble o. On top our data

We go use VPN las las. E ti ya werey

A kantry that has assumed in its leadership the lowest of the intellectual chain can't expect any beta, slow chipmunks na una yeye fulls weydey sing una praise una go surprise. Not us.
Why are you planning to deactivate??
Re: I Hear Say The Social Media Bill Was Copied From Singapore Word To Word (pics) by dview001(m): 10:49pm On Nov 23, 2019
Nothing wey odour no go see for tacha
Re: I Hear Say The Social Media Bill Was Copied From Singapore Word To Word (pics) by rex444(m): 4:41am On Nov 24, 2019
the ills of a failed system .....all they know is money , borrow more and keep borrowing..... only God knows what they are using it for
Re: I Hear Say The Social Media Bill Was Copied From Singapore Word To Word (pics) by johnmartus(m): 5:06am On Nov 24, 2019
Imagine.
Re: I Hear Say The Social Media Bill Was Copied From Singapore Word To Word (pics) by obidark: 5:08am On Nov 24, 2019
interesting....
Re: I Hear Say The Social Media Bill Was Copied From Singapore Word To Word (pics) by obidark: 5:08am On Nov 24, 2019
rex444:
the ills of a failed system .....all they know is money , borrow more and keep borrowing..... only God knows what they are using it for

so,singapor is a failed state too....??
Re: I Hear Say The Social Media Bill Was Copied From Singapore Word To Word (pics) by rex444(m): 6:21am On Nov 24, 2019
obidark:

so,singapor is a failed state too....??
wow
Re: I Hear Say The Social Media Bill Was Copied From Singapore Word To Word (pics) by obidark: 6:58am On Nov 24, 2019
wait wait....let me understand some comments here....

sooo,nigeria trying to copy something from singanpor is a bad thing....
Re: I Hear Say The Social Media Bill Was Copied From Singapore Word To Word (pics) by healthserve(m): 7:24am On Nov 24, 2019
Modernist:
Why are you planning to deactivate??

The forum sucks. The mods are unresponsive when you need them. You outwit people at intellectual discussions, next thing they trail one's TL and start a smear campaign, which new persons do net know the origins of, the smear campaign goes so well that one loses image. For my peace of mind, its better I leave than endure a myriad of smear from bad losers.

I recalled having varying perspectives on three issues on the different occasions, all of a sudden some people that disagreed with me trolled my life for six full weeks shouting fraud, scammer, thief. As expected proofs should back those claims up as business image was been destroyed, my dear brother, I called the mods for six weeks to intervene the cyberstalking but received no help. Lost all business deals and partners during the six weeks back and forth altercation. So why should I choose to remain in a community devoid of order, where people have lost their consciences and would go dirty to retaliate just an ordinary intellectual discussion they chose to tag themselves as losers? This and more are my reasons, the mods are unresponsive no matter the mails you send, they don't respond.
Re: I Hear Say The Social Media Bill Was Copied From Singapore Word To Word (pics) by obidark: 9:31am On Nov 24, 2019
healthserve:

The forum sucks. The mods are unresponsive when you need them. You outwit people at intellectual discussions, next thing they trail one's TL and start a smear campaign, which new persons do net know the origins of, the smear campaign goes so well that one loses image. For my peace of mind, its better I leave than endure a myriad of smear from bad losers.

I recalled having varying perspectives on three issues on the different occasions, all of a sudden some people that disagreed with me trolled my life for six full weeks shouting fraud, scammer, thief. As expected proofs should back those claims up as business image was been destroyed, my dear brother, I called the mods for six weeks to intervene the cyberstalking but received no help. Lost all business deals and partners during the six weeks back and forth altercation. So why should I choose to remain in a community devoid of order, where people have lost their consciences and would go dirty to retaliate just an ordinary intellectual discussion they chose to tag themselves as losers? This and more are my reasons, the mods are unresponsive no matter the mails you send, they don't respond.

just leave already and stop bitching around....

nobody is going to miss you on nairaland....
Re: I Hear Say The Social Media Bill Was Copied From Singapore Word To Word (pics) by healthserve(m): 9:32am On Nov 24, 2019
obidark:

just leave already and stop bitching around....

nobody is going to miss you on nairaland....

K
Re: I Hear Say The Social Media Bill Was Copied From Singapore Word To Word (pics) by obidark: 9:33am On Nov 24, 2019
healthserve:

K

k like kolo....
Re: I Hear Say The Social Media Bill Was Copied From Singapore Word To Word (pics) by Mos1000: 10:15am On Nov 24, 2019
#SayYESToSocialMediaBill
Our attention has been drawn to the similarity between the draft Bill of Senator Mohammed Sami Musa “Protection from Internet Falsehoods and Manipulations and for other related matters” with the Singaporean Statute on the same subject. It is posterous that this is said to be an instance of plagiarism. ALL OVER THE WORLD LEGISLATIONS IN OTHER JURISDICTIONS DO INFLUENCE THE FORM AND SUBSTANCE IN OTHER JURISDICTIONS PARTICULARLY WHERE THE SUBJECT MATTER OF LEGISLATION IS COMMON AND PRESENT THE SAME OR SIMILAR CHALLNGES OF REGULATION. Examples of these are bound in Company Law Reforms, Trade Mark Legislations and Securities Regulations across the globe. The problems and challenges of regulating internet activities cuts across jurisdictions. It is therefore INEVITABLE THAT LESSONS BE DRAWN FROM OTHER JURISDICTIONS IN FASHIONING OUT WORKABLE SOLUTIONS IN OUR OWN COUNTRY. Legislations across the globe are PUBLIC DOCUMENTS and National LEGISLATIONS DO NOT CLAIM RIGHT OVER THEM AS TO FORM THE BASIS FOR PLAGIARISM OVER THEM their effectiveness being limited to the territorial jurisdiction of each sovereignty.
Re: I Hear Say The Social Media Bill Was Copied From Singapore Word To Word (pics) by Mos1000: 10:20am On Nov 24, 2019
Let us all put civility in our criticisms, insults should not be the way to go folks....
Re: I Hear Say The Social Media Bill Was Copied From Singapore Word To Word (pics) by budaatum: 10:50am On Nov 24, 2019

Re: I Hear Say The Social Media Bill Was Copied From Singapore Word To Word (pics) by Modernist: 11:33am On Nov 24, 2019
healthserve:

You're arguing with kids that's why, they abound on this forum. I just stay away from threads where they're much Most of them are below 20.
Re: I Hear Say The Social Media Bill Was Copied From Singapore Word To Word (pics) by Modernist: 11:33am On Nov 24, 2019
healthserve:

You're arguing with kids that why, the abound on forum. I just avoid threads where they are much. some of them are below 20.
Re: I Hear Say The Social Media Bill Was Copied From Singapore Word To Word (pics) by healthserve(m): 11:33am On Nov 24, 2019
Modernist:
You're arguing with kids that's why, they abound on this forum. I just stay away from threads where they're much Most of them are below 20.

Nah. Issue that transpired was on treasury bills thread. Mature minds even abroad. My moniker was new we were discussing on businesses to invest amongst other financial topics and Digital investment in agriculture threads all of a sudden, some pees who couldn't continue with the intellectual discuss started a seven weeks smear campaign. Its disheartening that our pursuit and desire for a good nation is equated with pulling down our own. How can people say a person is sounding intelligent and speaking intelligently because he aims to steal or swindle money from us.

I'm only active cause I haven't saved contacts linked with my accounts. Once thats done, I'm permanently done with the Nigerian cyberspace which I benefit almost nothing from besides various forms of negative energy
Re: I Hear Say The Social Media Bill Was Copied From Singapore Word To Word (pics) by Modernist: 11:41am On Nov 24, 2019
healthserve:

Nah. Issue that transpired was on treasury bills thread. Mature minds even abroad. My moniker was new we were discussing on businesses to invest amongst other financial topics and Digital investment in agriculture threads all of a sudden, some pees who couldn't continue with the intellectual discuss started a seven weeks smear campaign. Its disheartening that our pursuit and desire for a good nation is equated with pulling down our own. How can people say a person is sounding intelligent and speaking intelligently because he aims to steal or swindle money from us.

I'm only active cause I haven't saved contacts linked with my accounts. Once thats done, I'm permanently down with the Nigerian cyberspace which I benefit almost nothing from besides various forms of negative energy
That's weird! they're probably scammers themselves and don't want you being a genuine business person to spoil their scam business, Reason I never advertise my business on the internet, buy or purchase.
Re: I Hear Say The Social Media Bill Was Copied From Singapore Word To Word (pics) by healthserve(m): 11:43am On Nov 24, 2019
Modernist:
That's weird! they're probably scammers themselves and don't want you being a genuine business person to spoil their scam business, Reason I never advertise my business on the internet, buy or purchase.

Talk about how down my energy has been since this started. Can't even make a decent presentation to my partners anymore as a result of the low energy I suffered in the altercation.

Its more of stereotypically seeing people. ... He sounds intelligent so he must be a thief who wants to dupe us after he has won our heart by making intelligent comments on the thread. Its a lesson. I'm going to revamp my company name to all my details and completely get off the web.
Re: I Hear Say The Social Media Bill Was Copied From Singapore Word To Word (pics) by Niaja4real(m): 11:46am On Nov 24, 2019
iAudio:
As seen on Twitter.
Robotic sinators everywhere
Re: I Hear Say The Social Media Bill Was Copied From Singapore Word To Word (pics) by orisa37: 12:04pm On Nov 24, 2019
SANI MUSA SHOULD GO SUICIDE HANGING.
Re: I Hear Say The Social Media Bill Was Copied From Singapore Word To Word (pics) by orisa37: 12:07pm On Nov 24, 2019
THAT'S WHY THE NASS DON'T PROGRESS IN NIGERIA.
Re: I Hear Say The Social Media Bill Was Copied From Singapore Word To Word (pics) by orisa37: 12:17pm On Nov 24, 2019
tobidipity:
The earlier you realise nothing is working in this country, the less you get surprise by happenings

THEY JUST WAIT THERE UNTIL BURAITAI DECIDES TO QUIT THEM. NO. FOCUS. AS IF THEY ARE ALL STUDYING GEOGRAPHY.
Re: I Hear Say The Social Media Bill Was Copied From Singapore Word To Word (pics) by orisa37: 12:22pm On Nov 24, 2019
Logobenz0:
Musa is surprised shocked

HE IS A RAT.
Re: I Hear Say The Social Media Bill Was Copied From Singapore Word To Word (pics) by orisa37: 12:27pm On Nov 24, 2019
NLSavage:
He just replaced communication with transmission. Wow this guy no Sabi plagiarize at all.
Just look at the kind of people we have in government. Dull clowns
Meanwhile lalasticlacla abeg do the needful.

SWINDLERS ALL OF THEM
Re: I Hear Say The Social Media Bill Was Copied From Singapore Word To Word (pics) by orisa37: 12:31pm On Nov 24, 2019
mu2sa2:
Nothong wey okoro no go see for shrine.

O GBELE! SO NA AMADIORA CATCH AM?
Re: I Hear Say The Social Media Bill Was Copied From Singapore Word To Word (pics) by monichannel: 12:41pm On Nov 24, 2019
Nawaa o, and in the bid to spin the content, they changed "a statement" to "a statements"

Must never even see anything for gate angry
Re: I Hear Say The Social Media Bill Was Copied From Singapore Word To Word (pics) by orisa37: 12:48pm On Nov 24, 2019
iAudio:
More

SANI MUSA SHOULD BE ROASTED FOR PLAGIARISM AND LYING ON OATH. HE SHOULD REFUND ALL HE HAS EARNED SINCE 2015.

SANI MUSA SHOULD PAY ME N50.M COMPENSATION FOR LIBEL FOR MY SUFFERING SINCE THE STARTED.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Heavy Gunshot At Amawire Orji Flyover, Army Killing People Passing By / Arewa Group Seeks Another Consensus Candidate / Frederick Lugard, 'Iguocha', And Historical References

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.