Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,568 members, 7,820,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

The Military Could Not Help Me - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Military Could Not Help Me (448 Views)

What the military came to do at warehouse hotel yesterday / Here's Why God Might Not Help Nigeria Soon / Divine Nwaneri: IMSU Student Shot Dead By The Military In Owerri (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Military Could Not Help Me by jamesharryson(m): 6:30pm On Nov 23, 2019
On September 2nd, 2019, by 4. 16am, I raised an alarm I captioned: "A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!!" The topic appeared on front page and was also published in so many dailies and many radio stations also aired it. The fears in in me escalated to the extent I went into hiding because of the numerous calls I received from people who know me. Some told me that they heard the news over the radio from different states of the federation. To that effect, many advised I should get out of the town where I am at the moment because the soldier boy might come for my assassination. I obliged.

I was much relieved when the CO of 144 battalion, Ngwa High school sent some intelligent officers to trace my location and find out what really transpired between the soldier and I. I narrated my story to them and they requested I should follow then to the barracks so that the CO himself will hear from me, which I obliged.

At the barracks, I spoke with the CO who gave me assurance that they will fish out the boy within one week. He also told me not to be afraid of anybody that the military will get hold of the boy and bring him to book. I went home happy, feeling relieved and with high hope of having gotten solution to my nightmare!!!

But as I am typing this, it is more than 10 weeks of the news, nothing positive has come out of their investigations. I have not seen the cattle and neither have I seen the Aboki that took it out. Since then, the said thunder, who has been threatening me has been moving freely and still parades himself as a Nigerian soldier. He has not seized to torment me with his threats. This time, he no more talks on how he will kill me, but is forcing me to come to Zaria and meet him. no day passes without him calling me with a hidden number, telling me to come to KADUNA and take my money.

I have been able to make two strong deductions from these:
It is either the military always wants to help solve crime cases in Nigeria but are handicapped by one thing or the other, or that the military are powerful, can help solve crime puzzles in NIGERIA but they are heartless and therefore do not want to assist.

Whichever way, I still God is greater than everything.

1 Like

Re: The Military Could Not Help Me by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 23, 2019
All our institutions, including the military, are extremely useless and dead.

There is no system for justice in Nigeria, whether the judiciary or law enforcement agencies. Otherwise, why must one make plenty noise (on social media and elsewhere) before these fools in positions of authority even hear your matter and 'pretend' to be interested? Why can't procedures for redress and discipline work normally without man know man or media noise? Gosh I hate this country.

Everyone is so corrupt, wicked, incompetent, and useless that there is no hope. Nothing works in Nigeria. Just accept that fact.

1 Like

Re: The Military Could Not Help Me by johnkey: 11:05pm On Nov 23, 2019
Naija don cast

1 Like

Re: The Military Could Not Help Me by saladinnoir: 7:50pm On Nov 24, 2019
jamesharryson:
On September 2nd, 2019, by 4. 16am, I raised an alarm I captioned: "A Soldier 'Thunder' Is After My Life!!!" The topic appeared on front page and was also published in so many dailies and many radio stations also aired it. The fears in in me escalated to the extent I went into hiding because of the numerous calls I received from people who know me. Some told me that they heard the news over the radio from different states of the federation. To that effect, many advised I should get out of the town where I am at the moment because the soldier boy might come for my assassination. I obliged.

I was much relieved when the CO of 144 battalion, Ngwa High school sent some intelligent officers to trace my location and find out what really transpired between the soldier and I. I narrated my story to them and they requested I should follow then to the barracks so that the CO himself will hear from me, which I obliged.

At the barracks, I spoke with the CO who gave me assurance that they will fish out the boy within one week. He also told me not to be afraid of anybody that the military will get hold of the boy and bring him to book. I went home happy, feeling relieved and with high hope of having gotten solution to my nightmare!!!

But as I am typing this, it is more than 10 weeks of the news, nothing positive has come out of their investigations. I have not seen the cattle and neither have I seen the Aboki that took it out. Since then, the said thunder, who has been threatening me has been moving freely and still parades himself as a Nigerian soldier. He has not seized to torment me with his threats. This time, he no more talks on how he will kill me, but is forcing me to come to Zaria and meet him. no day passes without him calling me with a hidden number, telling me to come to KADUNA and take my money.

I have been able to make two strong deductions from these:
It is either the military always wants to help solve crime cases in Nigeria but are handicapped by one thing or the other, or that the military are powerful, can help solve crime puzzles in NIGERIA but they are heartless and therefore do not want to assist.

Whichever way, I still God is greater than everything.

Mods pls front page, not all that tacha and Kami nonsense this is urgent

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

You Can Be Jailed For Presenting Forged Documents At Visa Interview / I Was Defrauded.how Can I Track His Sim / Supply Teacher Jailed For Sexual Assaults On Primary School Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.