Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Orobor Farm's Updated Doc Prices - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Orobor Farm's Updated Doc Prices (499 Views)

Folja Global Multiconcept... Fgm Where To Buy Day Old Chicks (doc) Online In Nig / Updated Price Of Grains And Location. / Updated Prices Of Day Old Broiler,Cockerel,Layers From Ibadan. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Orobor Farm's Updated Doc Prices by Oroborchicken: 6:56pm On Nov 23, 2019
UPDATED price FOR 25th November 2019

(OROBOR day old chicks)

Orobor Broilers (AA+) - 9,000/ carton

Pullets (Isa brown)- 10,000

Local turkey - 550

Exotic turkey - 1,600

White Cockerel (Rhode island white) 1,250/carton

Black Cockerel ( Plymouth Rock) 5,000/carton

Inspect your birds at the point of collection,

Each Orobor carton is sealed round with seal tapes to discourage tampering by drivers

All bookings are directed to,. 08133907721, 07018515549, 08034712548, 08153815715

Account name, starlineciti network
Account number 1016385938
Zenith bank

www.oroborfarms.com

Re: Orobor Farm's Updated Doc Prices by Emancipator001: 7:39pm On Nov 23, 2019
Bought your birds and noticed the following:
1. 50 birds per carton instead of the conventional 51.
2. High mortality on transit
3. High post delivery mortalities
4. Poor customer care.
In conclusion, Orobor is a no go for me and any serious farmer. No sentiment attached I am just being objective.
Re: Orobor Farm's Updated Doc Prices by Oroborchicken: 9:08pm On Nov 23, 2019
Emancipator001:
Bought your birds and noticed the following:
1. 50 birds per carton instead of the conventional 51.
2. High mortality on transit
3. High post delivery mortalities
4. Poor customer care.
In conclusion, Orobor is a no go for me and any serious farmer. No sentiment attached I am just being objective.

First of all I apologise for issues you've had and thanks for the honest feedback but I'd like to address a few things.

1) we've had our own worst share of tampering by drivers and agents, any farmer who purchases doc regularly knows that drivers or pick up agents stealing chickens has been the norm for years, it is the reason we go through the pain of sealing each cartons with tapes, but on occasions when the order is crazily high, we might not be able to seal all the cartons. No farm supplies anything below 51 chick in each carton, if you get less,your carton had been tampered with

2)I don't know if you've seen how these drivers load these fragile chicks into their vehicles, it is beyond appalling and day old birds are not supposed to be put through such stress, this coupled with the state of the road, you're bound to have some mortalities , but in cases where theres more than 5 mortalities per carton, we compensate.

3) I don't know how your management was, but in cases where in-farm mortality is really high, we have dedicated numbers you can call to help sort it out. We also have vet doctors in every state that can attend to your farm challenges, the problem with most farmers is that they don't call on time until the issue is out of hand and almost nothing can be done.

4) by poor customer service, you'd have to throw more light on this sir. Orobor farm has one of the best customer relations, I'm not sure you can get in touch with some of the other bigger farms to lay a complaint and get a feedback on time, at orobor farm, our response rate is 92% and response time within 48 hours. If you call and no one responds to you at a particular time, send a text and we will contact you immediately.

NB. 87% of our customers are really satisfied with their birds and will reccomend orobor in a heart beat, it is the reason we've grown massively over this few years, however with experiences like yours, we take it seriously and strive to get better. We can only get better sir and any serious farmer will take advantage of our farmers services to get the best out of their birds.

(1) (Reply)

Please, Where Can I Get An Egg Depot In Lagos? / Palm Oil Products / Paddy Rice Delivery Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.