Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,653 members, 7,820,267 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Why I Love To Be With Bobrisky Says Tonto Dikeh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Love To Be With Bobrisky Says Tonto Dikeh (688 Views)

Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' / Tonto Dikeh Goes To Church With Bobrisky, Toyin Abraham, Dabota Lawson, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Love To Be With Bobrisky Says Tonto Dikeh by Tundezy6(m): 8:20pm On Nov 23, 2019
Nigeria Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has admitted that the Instagram cross-dresser Bobrisky likes to spend and that is the reason why she loves to be with him.

recently a viral video of Bobridky and Tonto Dikeh spotted how they were thrown out of the party in Dubai by security officers but Dikeh still remains silent over the matter for now.

According to her comments when Bob spend N17 million in shopping in Dubai, Dikeh was like, Oooooo I’m holding myself back from crying,

In her words;

“Bob spent 47k dollars on 1shoe And 2bags and necklace in my front…
Oooooo I’m holding myself back from crying…
Can you all tell @bobrisky222 to pls do ate for #10,000SMILESFORCHRISTMAS by THE TONTO DIKEH FOUNDATION
#PS:- I MISS MY SINGLE GIRLS DAYS WHEN I WAS WILD, MONEY CARELESS AND FREE OF EGENNNNNNNN(Pikin cry lol)”.
Watch Video here

Re: Why I Love To Be With Bobrisky Says Tonto Dikeh by Sonsly041(m): 9:08pm On Nov 23, 2019
You are spending 1m plus on your son school fee wise investment sha..... But you still dey learn for bobrisky side..

(1) (Reply)

Oliver Jazzy Bi Advise Ph Artist / Hours after Ella gave up on her dream, fellow BBN contestant, Avala talks about / The ‘fat Pig’ Who Murdered Every Doughnut In California Will Beat Anthony Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.