Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

What A White Man Had Say About Air Peace - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What A White Man Had Say About Air Peace (8982 Views)

A White Lady On Tiktok Looking For A Townhall Different From Balablu / Ahmed Indimi And His Pet - A White Lion (Photos) / Akwa Ibom International Worship Centre, Uyo Building: A White Elephant Project? (2) (3) (4)

Re: What A White Man Had Say About Air Peace by Elxandre(m): 9:22am On Nov 24, 2019
He ordered the jets with a loan obviously.
What was that hard for the American to understand?

That doesn't mean I'm supporting him or aquiting him of any wrongdoing. I'm just stating the obvious possibility.

BTW, Nigerians really behave like dolts. Just look at this thread, it's all about retarded tribal battles.
Re: What A White Man Had Say About Air Peace by obidark: 9:46am On Nov 24, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

I was very very surprised myself shocked

SalmanRushdie being objective. shocked

am surprised too....that guy hardly make sense....

Re: What A White Man Had Say About Air Peace by obidark: 9:47am On Nov 24, 2019
OldBeer:
Your fraud nature is already carrying your tribe to their grave

haha....
Re: What A White Man Had Say About Air Peace by obidark: 9:50am On Nov 24, 2019
7lives:

You mean a Christian Trump is corniving with an Islamic terrorist like Buhari, to bring down a hard working Jew?.
Buhari give this Jokers their country, na beg I dey beg.

am tired too....their paranoia is getting annoyin....

everyday na another paranoia.... undecided undecided

Re: What A White Man Had Say About Air Peace by obailala(m): 9:54am On Nov 24, 2019
Adiola:
your first post was biased and clothed with ethnic sentiment if that name was tinubu ,there is no way way on earth you will make that comment
What exactly are you talking about? What first post are you referring to? undecided

This was my first post on this thread:
obailala:
Every big man out there, Nigerian or foreigner, is involved in one form of sharp practice or the other. But you only get to the limelight if you offend the powers that be in any way.

In this case, Onyema cancelling a $1.1 billion Boeing order from the US and apparently taking same funds to Brazil (Embraer) could have just angered the 'gods'
Can someone please explain to me where the ethnic colouration in the above statement is or how this fellow interpreted it as ethnic and brought tinubu into the discussion? Can you not see how consumed you are in your ethnic mentality that it's now making you schizophrenic? You think everybody you encounter online is another slowpoke involved in your Nigerian inter-tribal stupidity?

The Allen Onyema case is all over the place and I could count at least 10 live Nairaland threads on it but you say I do not have a right to comment on the case because that is being ethnic? Or only an Igbo person has a right to talk of Allen Onyema case, any one else that talks of it is being tribal? It's sad that you don't realise how ridiculous you sound. It's actually an Igbo person talking to you by the way, just so you know how shallow your comment is.

Re: What A White Man Had Say About Air Peace by saaron(m): 10:00am On Nov 24, 2019
There had been plans to wipe Isreal off the world map but they all failed because Isreal stood their ground and vowed never to be overrun by enemies again. Today Isreal is standing strong and tall amids enemies.
BusinessMen from South East must adopt the same Isreali mentality to survive evil cesspit call Nigeria. There are plans to frustrate successful business men from South East and South South.
Re: What A White Man Had Say About Air Peace by obailala(m): 10:08am On Nov 24, 2019
meccuno:
did he actually do that?
hmm... just googled. Apparently AP didn't even cancel the 737 orders.

Re: What A White Man Had Say About Air Peace by OldBeer: 10:12am On Nov 24, 2019
saaron:
There had been plans to wipe Isreal off the world map but they all failed because Isreal stood their ground and vowed never to be overrun by enemies again. Today Isreal is standing strong and tall amids enemies.
BusinessMen from South East must adopt the same Isreali mentality to survive evil cesspit call Nigeria. There are plans to frustrate successful business men from South East and South South.
Remove south south from your nonsense.

We don't want you people too

Re: What A White Man Had Say About Air Peace by Depressed101: 10:16am On Nov 24, 2019
Lorenzop:

But he made valid points....ask your self why was Ibeto silenced just to enthrone Dangote?....what about Innoson?.....the list is endless. See these things are open secret, even someone in elementary class will ask these salient questions.

I am not vouching for Allen Onyeama but you should know that US is the big bully here once they consider anyone a threat to their dominance or you don't do their bidding.

Example, Iran continues to face sanctions just because Trump unilaterally pulled out of the nuclear deal Obama had with them, even their European friends attested that Iran has not broken any rule....guess what the US continues yo bully and coerce the EU to do its bidding just to mess up Iran....do you know there is a cure for both cancer and HIV aids?....I guess you don't know but you know what....the US and its western allies won't allow the proliferation of such drugs....why because they make a lot of money from HIV and cancer drugs being produced in the US and of course the money goes straight back to US economy. This brings me to the current issue....Air peace cancelled a deal of over $1B just to patronise Brazil, do you know what that money will do to a country's economy.... That's where the bully act comes in....its more like since you wont patronise us, let's pin some dirt on him.....Trump himself isn't clean....another bug example is Facebook.... Please google Facebook dark secrets...you will better understand that the US protects its own and kills another.....irrespective of Allen Onyeama's tribe.....the US will still met out the same treatment.... My point is...stop ass licking them....they ain't saints

Truly the black man was taught to hate themselves
wow I love this comment.. It brings me to the question, Mr Allen Onyema has been using his US/Canadian Business Accounts for transactions mostly likely amounting to more than $20 million for 1,2,3, 4 years now?

Why now? I am trying to reread the first Indictment statement, stuffs didn't add up.

They didn't say the $20 million was a proceed of a crime.

What is DEA doing in this case, is the US short of agencies to handle financial crimes.

I doubt if someone who was willing to foot a 1$ billion dollar bill in the same US, would create a phony company to launder a pastry $20 million dollars...

However I won't run into any conclusions now, I rather observe things as they go, these days there's more to what's happening in the business/politics world than meets the eye.
Re: What A White Man Had Say About Air Peace by Maduawuchukwu(m): 10:31am On Nov 24, 2019
obailala:
Enough of all these nonsense paranoia, victim mentality and mental slavery. Businessmen of every tribe and race face challenges every now and then. Ibeto or Innoson or Onyeama arent the only Nigerian businessmen to face challenges. This endless "it is because he is Igbos" nonsensical persecution mentality is sickening and just has to stop.

Pls which challenge have Dangote, Otedola or Tinubu who obviously have illegal dealings faced? Why must e be Ibeto,Innoson and Onyeama?
Re: What A White Man Had Say About Air Peace by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 24, 2019
obailala:
Every big man out there, Nigerian or foreigner, is involved in one form of sharp practice or the other. But you only get to the limelight if you offend the powers that be in any way.

In this case, Onyema cancelling a $1.1 billion Boeing order from the US and apparently taking same funds to Brazil (Embraer) could have just angered the 'gods'

You said it all, las las na who dem catch be thief.
Re: What A White Man Had Say About Air Peace by obailala(m): 12:20pm On Nov 24, 2019
Maduawuchukwu:

Pls which challenge have Dangote, Otedola or Tinubu who obviously have illegal dealings faced? Why must e be Ibeto,Innoson and Onyeama?
Dangote, Otedola, Tinubu, Ibeto, Innoson and Onyeama are the only businessmen out of 180 million Nigerians right?... What challenges are Orji Kalu, Arthur Eze, ABC Orjiako, Cosmas Maduka, Emeka Offor etc facing?.... I guess you're praying hard for people like Dangote or Otedola to fall so that you can rejoice at the 'equality' right?

Na only Igbo businessmen get problem for the world; wise reasoning!

Re: What A White Man Had Say About Air Peace by thundafire: 12:25pm On Nov 24, 2019
eagleu:

Do you have difficulty understanding the sarcastic tone of the white man?
don't mind him he talks with his mouth in his anus,dey white man did an observation and we all shout dats a civilized nation u just cnt wake up one morning and see 1 billion in ur account without u explaining it

Re: What A White Man Had Say About Air Peace by Maduawuchukwu(m): 12:53pm On Nov 24, 2019
obailala:
Dangote, Otedola, Tinubu, Ibeto, Innoson and Onyeama are the only businessmen out of 180 million Nigerians right?... What challenges are Orji Kalu, Arthur Eze, ABC Orjiako, Cosmas Maduka, Emeka Offor etc facing?.... I guess you're praying hard for people like Dangote or Otedola to fall so that you can rejoice at the 'equality' right?

Na only Igbo businessmen get problem for the world; wise reasoning!

I guess I am praying for the bolded to fail no harder than you are praying for Igbo business men to fail. Innoson,Ibeto and Onyeama are part of our first 11. Why should they be having all these probs and the first eleven of others are not? Are they the only ones who have circumvented laws?
Re: What A White Man Had Say About Air Peace by Zooposki(f): 12:57pm On Nov 24, 2019
Peace Onyeama and Kuku Kingsley should return the Amnesty money they embezzled from the Niger Delta program. Karma does not sleep.

Re: What A White Man Had Say About Air Peace by Nobody: 1:01pm On Nov 24, 2019
If only we weren't wearing tribal-coloured glasses, we would probably have seen what the white dude saw earlier on in September.

But Onyema is our guy, he can do no wrong. Nigeria must protect him. Every rich person is a thief, blah blah blah...

Re: What A White Man Had Say About Air Peace by obailala(m): 1:26pm On Nov 24, 2019
Maduawuchukwu:

I guess I am praying for the bolded to fail no harder than you are praying for Igbo business men to fail. Innoson,Ibeto and Onyeama are part of our first 11. Why should they be having all these probs and the first eleven of others are not? Are they the only ones who have circumvented laws?
Why exactly would I pray for anyone's business to fail? Only sick people do that. You want top businessmen from other tribes to fail because you think few top igbo businessmen are having one or two challenges; that's very sick and you and anyone else who reasons like this need some medicament!

I'm an igbo man and I wish no one evil; I just find this never ending victim mentality/persecution complex thing too nauseating. When will people ever get tired of this nonsensical "it is because he is Igbo" mentality? Everyone is always leaving their business to come and attack Igbos!

Meanwhile regarding your earlier question, I guess when First Nation Airline went belly up because of debt, it was because Tinubu was an Igbo man too right? Wake up man! This mentality is ridiculous.

Re: What A White Man Had Say About Air Peace by Eteka1(m): 1:54pm On Nov 24, 2019
zuchyblink:
Success breeds envy
what does money laundering and aggravated identity theft breed?

Re: What A White Man Had Say About Air Peace by 7lives: 1:54pm On Nov 24, 2019
Zooposki:
Peace Onyeama and Kuku Kingsley should return the Amnesty money they embezzled from the Niger Delta program. Karma does not sleep.

The Americans are aware of this, this is why they came for Onyeama, he should go and clear his name.

Re: What A White Man Had Say About Air Peace by PassingShot(m): 1:58pm On Nov 24, 2019
eagleu:
Nigerian government doesn't see any economic interest in Air Peace, probably for religious or tribal reasons, otherwise why the silence on a company that employs more than 40k Nigerians.

They don't understand what it means to provide a fertile business environment, and I don't mean a corrupt environment.

Any company growing and pushing for international market share like Air Peace need the backing of the federal government 100%.
Where did you get the 40k figure from?

And it doesn't matter if Air Peace employs 500k persons. If he has committed crimes in establishing the airline, the law will be blind to the fact he employs 500k persons. He should clear his name biko.

Re: What A White Man Had Say About Air Peace by Maduawuchukwu(m): 3:14pm On Nov 24, 2019
obailala:
Why exactly would I pray for anyone's business to fail? Only sick people do that. You want top businessmen from other tribes to fail because you think few top igbo businessmen are having one or two challenges; that's very sick and you and anyone else who reasons like this need some medicament!

I'm an igbo man and I wish no one evil; I just find this never ending victim mentality/persecution complex thing too nauseating. When will people ever get tired of this nonsensical "it is because he is Igbo" mentality? Everyone is always leaving their business to come and attack Igbos!

Meanwhile regarding your earlier question, I guess when First Nation Airline went belly up because of debt, it was because Tinubu was an Igbo man too right? Wake up man! This mentality is ridiculous.

Nobody is pushing any Persecution complex. We are saying what we see clearly. In a country where every big man is not totally innocent why must our top men be the ones targeted? EFCC is already flexing muscle on Onyeama's case but where have they been all the while men like Dahiru mangal and Tinubu have been accused of engaging in dubious means to get wealth?
"You are an Igbo man" but all your posts go against the Interest of the Igbo whether wrong or right while you promote those of the others. You are an Igbo man but you get orgasm from opposing your people. Please rethink your Igboness. Or are you an Osu? If yes, then there is no use for me to correct you.
Re: What A White Man Had Say About Air Peace by obailala(m): 3:28pm On Nov 24, 2019
Maduawuchukwu:

Nobody is pushing any Persecution complex. We are saying what we see clearly. In a country where every big man is not totally innocent why must our top men be the ones targeted? EFCC is already flexing muscle on Onyeama's case but where have they been all the while men like Dahiru mangal and Tinubu have been accused of engaging in dubious means to get wealth?
"You are an Igbo man" but all your posts go against the Interest of the Igbo whether wrong or right while you promote those of the others. You are an Igbo man but you get orgasm from opposing your people. Please rethink your Igboness. Or are you an Osu? If yes, then there is no use for me to correct you.
My posts are not against any Igbo interests; my posts are against a nonsense retrogressive and nauseating mentality which I've noticed is now fast becoming a norm... Igbo big men aren't the only ones who have had challenges or have been investigated or indicted by the system either home or abroad. So why exactly is it that any time an Igbo elite faces any issue, the narrative never falls short of "they want to pull him down because he's Igbo"? Is that the mentality you want me to imbibe to be a true Igbo person? Even before the news hits the airwaves, it will instantly be tribalised by those claiming it's Yorubas and Hausas trying to pull down successful Igbo men.

If what you term "against Igbo interest" is my condemnation of the incessant proliferation of victim mentality, needless paranoia, persecution complex, irrational defense of nonsense and always creating watery conspiracies and blaming blaming and blaming and fighting other large Nigerian tribes whenever an Igbo big man faces challenges, then so be it. If this retrogressive mentality is what you want me to promote to be a true Igbo person, then I'm sorry, I'd gladly accept your Osu tag because I will not be given to nonsense. Afterall no be today people like you on this forum don dey call me Yoruba.

Re: What A White Man Had Say About Air Peace by Magicians: 3:30pm On Nov 24, 2019
Are you talking about how the lunatic Azikwe forced forced Igbos to operate in the same political space with Buhari n Tinubu. We are learnt de history he was the only fool against the referendum that could have separated Nigeria.

I am yet to see any negative comment from any Yoruba until the USA made it he as corrupt case pending. Talking of vindictive greed n bigotry these are the element every Igbo patent nurtured there unborn babies with from the womb.

No living thing does bigotry vindictiveness n greed like the Igbo. I am waiting on what Tinubu n Buhari did to Igbo to justify their hate n more importantly why foolish cursed Igbos believe they should not be paid back with same.

IGBOSON1:

Quit sounding like a moro’n!

I can give reasons why Igbos, who are forced to operate in the same political space with the bigoted/vindictive/greedy likes of Buhari and Tinubu, would express negative sentiments towards them!

Now if i ask you why you and your kinsfolk express negative sentiments towards Igbo entrepreneurs like Allen Onyema and INNOSON, what would you say?

Re: What A White Man Had Say About Air Peace by larryUG(m): 4:26pm On Nov 24, 2019
obailala:

Do you know that Boeing owns Embraer too?

Re: What A White Man Had Say About Air Peace by obailala(m): 5:04pm On Nov 24, 2019
larryUG:

Do you know that Boeing owns Embraer too?
They may be in partnership in their commercial division, but hey, they're totally different companies headquartered in different countries. Anyway, the point i tried to make was that when you pull certain weight / strings, it raises eyebrows.

Re: What A White Man Had Say About Air Peace by OldBeer: 7:05pm On Nov 24, 2019
wink

Re: What A White Man Had Say About Air Peace by LollipopCandy(f): 7:08pm On Nov 24, 2019
OldBeer:
Tell that to Biafraüd.
Druggie

You don't sound ok.. Have you mined a skull today cheesy

Re: What A White Man Had Say About Air Peace by OldBeer: 7:09pm On Nov 24, 2019
wink
Re: What A White Man Had Say About Air Peace by LollipopCandy(f): 7:13pm On Nov 24, 2019
OldBeer:
Yes dear.
Your mother's own

Hahaha guess what??
I tasted Ur mother's pussi today. Rotten egg smelt better cheesy
U must be such a garbage to have come out from there eww
Re: What A White Man Had Say About Air Peace by OldBeer: 7:15pm On Nov 24, 2019

Police begin probe as suspected herdsmen kidnap five in Anambra / Obasanjo Feeds Daniel In A ''Ritualistic'' Manner / To The Nigerians Abroad: The Truth And Lies Of Lagos (my Assesment)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83