Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,154 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

South African Woman Baths Husband With Hot Water For Cheating On Her (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Woman Baths Husband With Hot Water For Cheating On Her (Photos) (50246 Views)

Female Unizik Student Baths Colleague With Hot Water Over Hostel Cleaning Graphi / South African Woman Murdered By Boyfriend Who Accused Her Of Cheating / Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Woman Baths Husband With Hot Water For Cheating On Her (Photos) by ibechris(m): 11:35am On Nov 24, 2019
At least he was caught.

We all know South African men are veeeeeeery lazy,couple with the fact that their women feed them daily. So,call the woman evil yet because our woman too are caging some men with juju and all sorts of.
Re: South African Woman Baths Husband With Hot Water For Cheating On Her (Photos) by JaceBlaze: 11:54am On Nov 24, 2019
KLEINBASS:

He cheated with a Nigerian woman grin
Cheated with what??

2 Likes

Re: South African Woman Baths Husband With Hot Water For Cheating On Her (Photos) by KLEINBASS: 11:59am On Nov 24, 2019
JaceBlaze:
Cheated with what??

Lol.. Let me leave there, let me not start this people I already have enough enemies from this site. Is time I create friends lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: South African Woman Baths Husband With Hot Water For Cheating On Her (Photos) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 24, 2019
"because of insecurities "

So there is now a kul name for cheating abi, nevertheless shame on the woman
Re: South African Woman Baths Husband With Hot Water For Cheating On Her (Photos) by mercy87(f): 12:18pm On Nov 24, 2019
He shouldn't have cheated ..period. There is the law of cause and effect. People think they can cheat and hurt others with no punishment. Your cheating on a partner can drive any rational and sane person person to madness. Stop cheating on your partners men and women...you will not hear. Make una continue to cheat oo

1 Like

Re: South African Woman Baths Husband With Hot Water For Cheating On Her (Photos) by Chibex50(f): 12:29pm On Nov 24, 2019
Why Would A Married Man Cheat Sef,,, Lolz..
She Used Him For Burnt Offering, He Should Thank God The Offering Was Rejected Both In Hell And Heaven.. lol.. grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: South African Woman Baths Husband With Hot Water For Cheating On Her (Photos) by mrwonlasewonie: 12:53pm On Nov 24, 2019
Iziquiel:

Stop trying to justify crap. The woman had no right to do what she did to the man even if he cheated on her with a million women. Ask yourself these questions, Is there a punishment for a cheating spouse? Is there a punishment for someone who baths his/her partner with hot water in the eyes of the Law? I'm sure you know the answers to the questions.
The right thing for any sane person to do in this situation is to quite the relationship if he/she can't put up with his/her partner's infidelity.

Stop supporting violence in whatever guise.
I am not justifying cheating but there's always a price to pay for thoughtless actions and foolishness

In all the cheating man deserves his violent wife

With the actions of men these days I see Reasons why you deserve the worst slay queen from the pit of hell,a user,a leech,a parasite,an ungrateful , lazy, entitled and spiteful woman

Women are becoming more irresponsible,wild, violent and aggressive.they sure learnt from the very best

You don't deserve love, you don't deserve respect,you don't deserve care,you deserve to buy care, you deserve women who add nothing to you but will ruin the little you have .ask me why slay queens and women who add nothing to a man's life are smiling to the bank and the ones still praying and fasting for their husbands are broke asf
Re: South African Woman Baths Husband With Hot Water For Cheating On Her (Photos) by mchc1001: 1:08pm On Nov 24, 2019
The man is even lucky that the woman did not take his life, he should go and give thanksgiving to God, that is what his penis brought to him
Re: South African Woman Baths Husband With Hot Water For Cheating On Her (Photos) by ezelous: 1:10pm On Nov 24, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
Before anyone starts abusing the woman, let's not neglect to ask the most important question here,

did the man cheat or not
You no get sense o! So assuming u cheat, such should be meted out to you, mbok?
Re: South African Woman Baths Husband With Hot Water For Cheating On Her (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 1:11pm On Nov 24, 2019
obmini:
A South African woman baths husband with hot water for cheating on her, his younger sister took to social media to share before and after photos of the incident.

She wrote;

Source;
https://twitter.com/wego_trend/status/1198333486211457024?s=19

Human's ability to twist a tale to suit themselves is amazing.

OP says the man cheated: sister said wifey bathed him with hot water because of her insecurities. This same sister would cry foul if her husband cheated on her.

As for the wife, the court would determine if it is a crime of passion or premeditated and deal accordingly.
Re: South African Woman Baths Husband With Hot Water For Cheating On Her (Photos) by exminister(m): 1:15pm On Nov 24, 2019
Hope she is in prison now.
Re: South African Woman Baths Husband With Hot Water For Cheating On Her (Photos) by monex(m): 1:17pm On Nov 24, 2019
bukatyne:

Human's ability to twist a tale to suit themselves is amazing.

OP says the man cheated: sister said wifey bathed him with hot water because of her insecurities. This same sister would cry foul if her husband cheated on her.

As for the wife, the court would determine if it is a crime of passion or premeditated and deal accordingly.

whether he cheated on her on not, domestic violence is domestic violence. You can't start cherrypicking.

we will not win the war on domestic physical violence with this kind of attitude.
Re: South African Woman Baths Husband With Hot Water For Cheating On Her (Photos) by ngwababe(f): 1:18pm On Nov 24, 2019
Sabby1:
If true, that's very bad of her. Even if he cheated on her, there are several other ways of sorting out the differences rather than causing physical injury

He is not the first man to cheat and definitely won't be the last.
The woman should ask herself several questions, some of which notably are........
What made him cheat on her?
Was she submissive to him?

Sincerely, she went too far

When your woman cheats, we will ask you all these questions, and I hope you will understand and not go too far.
Re: South African Woman Baths Husband With Hot Water For Cheating On Her (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 1:22pm On Nov 24, 2019
monex:

whether he cheated on her on not, domestic violence is domestic violence. You can't start cherrypicking.

we will not win the war on domestic physical violence with this kind of attitude.

Did you read the last paragraph of my post?

Besides, A husband beating his wife because he caught her gyrating underneath another man on their bed or a wife hitting the husband with turning stick is not domestic abuse.
Re: South African Woman Baths Husband With Hot Water For Cheating On Her (Photos) by mechanics(m): 1:26pm On Nov 24, 2019
Hmmmmm, she went too far, what if her allegation is false, she will definitely make her husband divorce her, issues like this should be investigated and solved amicably.
Re: South African Woman Baths Husband With Hot Water For Cheating On Her (Photos) by betatalk: 1:45pm On Nov 24, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
neither is there any excuse for cheating.if you as a man is tired of a woman, leave instead of cheating on her

Yorubas say a cheating wife is capable of either killing herself unknowingly or the husband through her actions.THE SAME LINE IS ALSO APPLICABLE TO THE MEN AND THAT'S WHY YOU CAN SEE THAT ATTACK

if you are a man here and you are tired of your wife instead of doing hide and seek sex, keeping up with lies and updating new lies, just leave honourably instead of subjecting your family to pain over a v@gyna you and I know you just want to chop and clean mouth over

With your long speech so if a woman is cheating should same be meted to her. I never said it's okay to cheat. I only said there is justification for violence. Same way I said there is no justification for domestic violence to women no matter what they do. But if ur okay with violence your choice not mine
Re: South African Woman Baths Husband With Hot Water For Cheating On Her (Photos) by Ogarsimeon(m): 1:49pm On Nov 24, 2019
Women they are very weakness �
Re: South African Woman Baths Husband With Hot Water For Cheating On Her (Photos) by afribabe: 2:01pm On Nov 24, 2019
anonymous1759:

Keep shut if you don't have anything meaningful to say. You've No right to hurt anybody.
Unless on the ground of self defense.
she is defending herself against STDs and HIV/AIDS. Or what do you think? cheesy
Re: South African Woman Baths Husband With Hot Water For Cheating On Her (Photos) by Jsucre(m): 2:09pm On Nov 24, 2019
Astark:
South Africa is better than Nigeria in every thing positive
including this one
Re: South African Woman Baths Husband With Hot Water For Cheating On Her (Photos) by lawrenzooo: 2:33pm On Nov 24, 2019
She was defending her emotional sanity!
anonymous1759:

Keep shut if you don't have anything meaningful to say. You've No right to hurt anybody.
Unless on the ground of self defense.
Re: South African Woman Baths Husband With Hot Water For Cheating On Her (Photos) by wany(f): 2:35pm On Nov 24, 2019
Sunrise258:
What nonsense. See how he was deformed for ordinarily cheating on his wife? One thing women don't know is men naturally like variety. If your husband is not cheating on you, then he has so many struggle eating him up. Man will naturally cheat, even many pastors.

My dear,not just men women like variety more naturally,if you haven't caught her doesn't mean she is not cheating,every one just need to adopt tolerance and where you can't you move.
Who no like better thing
Bolanle like better thing.
undecided
Re: South African Woman Baths Husband With Hot Water For Cheating On Her (Photos) by mrwonlasewonie: 2:35pm On Nov 24, 2019
betatalk:

With your long speech so if a woman is cheating should same be meted to her. I never said it's okay to cheat. I only said there is justification for violence. Same way I said there is no justification for domestic violence to women no matter what they do. But if ur okay with violence your choice not mine
any person that cheats man or woman should be ready to face the after math of his or her folly

Sometimes could be acid attack,hot water attack etc unfortunately the kids will be at the receiving end in All of this
Re: South African Woman Baths Husband With Hot Water For Cheating On Her (Photos) by Clinghton: 3:14pm On Nov 24, 2019
domestic abuse
Re: South African Woman Baths Husband With Hot Water For Cheating On Her (Photos) by NoraPibowei(f): 3:28pm On Nov 24, 2019
Serves him right
Re: South African Woman Baths Husband With Hot Water For Cheating On Her (Photos) by subcbouy: 3:33pm On Nov 24, 2019
Kennitrust:
In marriage, "WHO MARRY WHO? Is it the woman that married the man, or is the man that married a woman?

Should a woman, for what so ever reasons has the right to do this to a man?
Brodaman, na wuman dey marri man, reason for pouring hot bath tare a local man.
Re: South African Woman Baths Husband With Hot Water For Cheating On Her (Photos) by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 24, 2019
obmini:
A South African woman baths husband with hot water for cheating on her, his younger sister took to social media to share before and after photos of the incident.

She wrote;

Source;
https://twitter.com/wego_trend/status/1198333486211457024?s=19

Because of insecurities?
Or did I not hear you well?

Please what business does insecurities has to do with adultery,,,,, you de confuse me join,,, call a spade a spade,, your brother prick too long.
Re: South African Woman Baths Husband With Hot Water For Cheating On Her (Photos) by Legendguru: 3:44pm On Nov 24, 2019
Ye
Re: South African Woman Baths Husband With Hot Water For Cheating On Her (Photos) by whiteafrique: 3:45pm On Nov 24, 2019
him come resemble eedris abdulkareem..
Re: South African Woman Baths Husband With Hot Water For Cheating On Her (Photos) by samorobo: 3:48pm On Nov 24, 2019
Sa women are always very violent..I heard they beat their husband over there..

But why can't this same xenophobic violent Boyz quit being a sissy and act like a man when it comes to their some.....I am not saying he should beat her up but in nigeria you as a wife have no right whatsoever to raise your hand on your husband for whatever reason.....it is a taboo,... serious abomination.
Re: South African Woman Baths Husband With Hot Water For Cheating On Her (Photos) by anonymous1759(m): 3:55pm On Nov 24, 2019
afribabe:
she is defending herself against STDs and HIV/AIDS. Or what do you think? cheesy

Her Best defense is walking out of the marriage or close her gate. grin
Re: South African Woman Baths Husband With Hot Water For Cheating On Her (Photos) by Memyselfu2009(m): 4:20pm On Nov 24, 2019
betatalk:

So its okay to cause harm

That’s why I said why did he cheat if he never cheated there would be no warm
Re: South African Woman Baths Husband With Hot Water For Cheating On Her (Photos) by crystar: 6:39pm On Nov 24, 2019
Point of correction. The guy didn't cheat on her. Instead it was the wife who was feeling unsecured due to her been a jealous wife .
This is simply a product of domestic violence against men which this guy happens to be a vitim .
It was his sister that actually shared the stories online with the man's permission. Plz say a matter the way you heard it. )quote author=obmini post=84306266]A South African woman baths husband with hot water for cheating on her, his younger sister took to social media to share before and after photos of the incident.

She wrote;

Source;
https://twitter.com/wego_trend/status/1198333486211457024?s=19[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ritual Killer Beheads 4-Year-Old Boy In Osun (graphic Pic) / I Beheaded 4 Children And Sold Each Head For N170k - Suspect / Four Men Beat A Policeman To Death In Ogun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.