Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

South African Woman Baths Husband With Hot Water For Cheating On Her (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / South African Woman Baths Husband With Hot Water For Cheating On Her (Photos) (50247 Views)

Female Unizik Student Baths Colleague With Hot Water Over Hostel Cleaning Graphi / South African Woman Murdered By Boyfriend Who Accused Her Of Cheating / Mistress, 26, Baths Housewife With Hot Water Over Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Woman Baths Husband With Hot Water For Cheating On Her (Photos) by boomssey(f): 7:06pm On Nov 24, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
Before anyone starts abusing the woman, let's not neglect to ask the most important question here,

did the man cheat or not
Even at that, this isn't d solution btw are you saying u wouldn't hesitate to do the same if u caught ur spouse cheating?
Re: South African Woman Baths Husband With Hot Water For Cheating On Her (Photos) by Iziquiel(m): 7:52pm On Nov 24, 2019
mrwonlasewonie:
I am not justifying cheating but there's always a price to pay for thoughtless actions and foolishness

In all the cheating man deserves his violent wife

With the actions of men these days I see Reasons why you deserve the worst slay queen from the pit of hell,a user,a leech,a parasite,an ungrateful , lazy, entitled and spiteful woman

Women are becoming more irresponsible,wild, violent and aggressive.they sure learnt from the very best

You don't deserve love, you don't deserve respect,you don't deserve care,you deserve to buy care, you deserve women who add nothing to you but will ruin the little you have .ask me why slay queens and women who add nothing to a man's life are smiling to the bank and the ones still praying and fasting for their husbands are broke asf
You write like a woman lol.. You are not only supporting violence, you're also being emotional here. Are there not cheating wives out there that are married to faithful men? Abi na only men dey cheat for relationship/marriage?
I still maintain my stance that people should simply file for a divorce instead of turning violent. After all, the Bible and other religious books give a nod to divorce if one of the parties cheats on the other. The Law also permits divorce and not violence.
I'm very sure that woman will end up behind bars if the State really wants to carry its function. Her action would have been justifiable if she acted in self defense.

I don't support cheating or domestic violence.
Re: South African Woman Baths Husband With Hot Water For Cheating On Her (Photos) by Dearlord(m): 8:35pm On Nov 24, 2019
He is lucky to be alive.
Always respect the rules of engagement on every mission you chose.
Re: South African Woman Baths Husband With Hot Water For Cheating On Her (Photos) by bonnyhope: 8:46pm On Nov 24, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
Before anyone starts abusing the woman, let's not neglect to ask the most important question here,

did the man cheat or not

Then he deserved this if he cheated?
Re: South African Woman Baths Husband With Hot Water For Cheating On Her (Photos) by monex(m): 10:08am On Nov 25, 2019
bukatyne:

Did you read the last paragraph of my post?

Besides, A husband beating his wife because he caught her gyrating underneath another man on their bed or a wife hitting the husband with turning stick is not domestic abuse.

A husband beating his wife for cheating on him is still domestic abuse.
Re: South African Woman Baths Husband With Hot Water For Cheating On Her (Photos) by bukatyne(f): 4:25pm On Nov 25, 2019
monex:

A husband beating his wife for cheating on him is still domestic abuse.

Okay.
Re: South African Woman Baths Husband With Hot Water For Cheating On Her (Photos) by SavageResponse(m): 6:11pm On Nov 25, 2019
OmalichaJesus:
Oga, why did you cheat?
Ehen?

So after giving up everything to start another life with, this is how u choose to reward her?

Anyway, I don't have any sorry to give you, collect it from other Nairalanders.
I'm very sure they have enough to give you.

In a relationship, nobody is expected to cheat.
If u cannot be committed, please stay on ya own Biko.

Maka if you cheat, I won't be responsible for what these hands do to you.

Pray very hard not to marry someone like me cos if you ever exhibit any violent tendencies I will cut you into little pieces and bury you in the backyard!
Re: South African Woman Baths Husband With Hot Water For Cheating On Her (Photos) by OmalichaJesus(f): 6:42am On Nov 28, 2019
SavageResponse:

Pray very hard not to marry someone like me cos if you ever exhibit any violent tendencies I will cut you into little pieces and bury you in the backyard!

Hahahaha
Inukwa pray very hard�

Uncle, you are already in every girls prayer point because nobody ever want to marry someone like you.

The light obviously has nothing to do with darkness.

I'm not in anyway attracted to douchebags or stupid humans.

So please swerve to hell where you belong.
Re: South African Woman Baths Husband With Hot Water For Cheating On Her (Photos) by SavageResponse(m): 10:04am On Nov 28, 2019
OmalichaJesus:

Hahahaha
Inukwa pray very hard�

Uncle, you are already in every girls prayer point because nobody ever want to marry someone like you.

The light obviously has nothing to do with darkness.

I'm not in anyway attracted to douchebags or stupid humans.

So please swerve to hell where you belong.

Whatever!

Just bear in mind that not every guy will take bullsh1t from a woman.

By the way you have nice kissable lips wink
Re: South African Woman Baths Husband With Hot Water For Cheating On Her (Photos) by OmalichaJesus(f): 3:39pm On Nov 28, 2019
SavageResponse:

Whatever!

Just bear in mind that not every guy will take bullsh1t from a woman.

By the way you have nice kissable lips wink

Ok
Re: South African Woman Baths Husband With Hot Water For Cheating On Her (Photos) by samology2000: 8:45pm On Nov 28, 2019
The man looks more beautiful now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ritual Killer Beheads 4-Year-Old Boy In Osun (graphic Pic) / I Beheaded 4 Children And Sold Each Head For N170k - Suspect / Four Men Beat A Policeman To Death In Ogun (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.