Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,897 members, 7,956,389 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:01 AM

If You Die, Would You Want Your Spouse To Move On And Remarry? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Die, Would You Want Your Spouse To Move On And Remarry? (771 Views)

My Mother Wants To Remarry / Elizabeth Etete Exposes Oluwatoyin Ajiboye, Husband Who Wants To To Remarry / Mother Of 3 Calls Out Her Ex-Husband Who Is Set To Remarry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Die, Would You Want Your Spouse To Move On And Remarry? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 23, 2019
No!
Re: If You Die, Would You Want Your Spouse To Move On And Remarry? by Riele(f): 11:59pm On Nov 23, 2019
Ofcourse , i would want him to move on and remarry .

I can't hinder someone's happiness because i want to selfish .
Re: If You Die, Would You Want Your Spouse To Move On And Remarry? by yomi007k(m): 12:17am On Nov 24, 2019
RedCreme21:
No!
grin

Your too young to think this.
Re: If You Die, Would You Want Your Spouse To Move On And Remarry? by ifyalways(f): 8:18am On Nov 24, 2019
Yes. love and life is for the living
Re: If You Die, Would You Want Your Spouse To Move On And Remarry? by Vyolet(f): 11:01am On Nov 24, 2019
Like you would know anything happening again once you are dead.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Die, Would You Want Your Spouse To Move On And Remarry? by Born2Breed(f): 4:26pm On Nov 24, 2019
Vyolet:
Like you would know anything happening again once you dead.

Thank you oh jari. You finish the talk here.
Re: If You Die, Would You Want Your Spouse To Move On And Remarry? by meobizy(f): 4:31pm On Nov 24, 2019
Will she marry my dead body?
Re: If You Die, Would You Want Your Spouse To Move On And Remarry? by StrikeBack(m): 5:17pm On Nov 24, 2019
When I'm dead. I'm dead QED
Re: If You Die, Would You Want Your Spouse To Move On And Remarry? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 24, 2019
Of course. I'd want her to be happy, and my smaller children to have a reasonable father figure. I am also against sexual promiscuity on principle especially in the presence of the children, so she would need a committed husband to satisfy that aspect. In fact, I will be very angry with her if she just stays single at home and mopes because of my death. He should be a reasonable person though.

If she feels she is too old to remarry, or she doesn't meet the right person, I may pardon her sha.
Re: If You Die, Would You Want Your Spouse To Move On And Remarry? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Nov 24, 2019
Yes. Until death do us part. People don't even understand what line in conjugal oath means
Re: If You Die, Would You Want Your Spouse To Move On And Remarry? by Adenicke: 5:47pm On Nov 24, 2019
I can not die
Re: If You Die, Would You Want Your Spouse To Move On And Remarry? by crackhaus: 7:31pm On Nov 24, 2019
Our promise is to wait till our children are at least old enough not to need the attention from either of us (the surviving parent) anymore - this is most likely going to be when they're in college.
Re: If You Die, Would You Want Your Spouse To Move On And Remarry? by Acidosis(m): 7:02am On Nov 25, 2019
RisenPhoenix:
Of course. I'd want her to be happy, and my smaller children to have a reasonable father figure. I am also against sexual promiscuity on principle especially in the presence of the children, so she would need a committed husband to satisfy that aspect. In fact, I will be very angry with her if she just stays single at home and mopes because of my death. He should be a reasonable person though.

If she feels she is too old to remarry, or she doesn't meet the right person, I may pardon her sha.

Angry with her? How?
Re: If You Die, Would You Want Your Spouse To Move On And Remarry? by babyfaceafrica: 7:12am On Nov 25, 2019
my children must not suffer Sha(if any)..her happiness should not hinder the children's progress..I have seen cases where step dad and mum maltreat the other person children.If(God forbid) I lots my wife,and we have kids,I won't marry till my kids are in their feet,I will displease myself to please them.no one can live and treat your children like you!!
Re: If You Die, Would You Want Your Spouse To Move On And Remarry? by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 25, 2019
Acidosis:

Angry with her? How?
Metaphorically. Obviously I would be far from capable of having any emotions at that point.

(1) (Reply)

I Marry Additional Wife Whenever Any Of My 58 Other Wives Insult Me- Native Dr. / What Will You Make Of This Conversation Between A Guy And His Fiancee / Earn Every 10days From Home Without Referral In Chy Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.