Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

What Will You Make Of This Conversation Between A Guy And His Fiancee - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Will You Make Of This Conversation Between A Guy And His Fiancee (736 Views)

Do You Make Someone Your Enemy When You Are Generous To Them ? / My Genotype Is AS And My Fiancee Is AS; What Do I Do? / Screenshots Of A Whatsapp Chat Between A 'broke,' Guy And His Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Make Of This Conversation Between A Guy And His Fiancee by Built2last: 6:03pm On Apr 14, 2020
He took her to see the mum.

This is the WhatsApp conversation that followed

What will you advise both of them to do.

Whose side will you take

Re: What Will You Make Of This Conversation Between A Guy And His Fiancee by Amanee(f): 6:12pm On Apr 14, 2020
It was quite foolish of her to say such

Of course Chidi would feel attacked

1 Like

Re: What Will You Make Of This Conversation Between A Guy And His Fiancee by crackland: 6:46pm On Apr 14, 2020
cheesycheesy

Street girls are normally easy to detect, it's quite surprising it took the guy this long to know who he was dating.

Better late than too late though...
Re: What Will You Make Of This Conversation Between A Guy And His Fiancee by sisisioge: 6:53pm On Apr 14, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin

The two of them are so unserious!

Girl: them cook give am chop yet she dey complain about salt. Silly.

Boy: they complained about salt and he started over reacting. Mama pikin.

This corona is becoming tiring biko.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Make Of This Conversation Between A Guy And His Fiancee by ibkayee(f): 7:20pm On Apr 14, 2020
This conversation looks so staged

1 Like

Re: What Will You Make Of This Conversation Between A Guy And His Fiancee by ajokeade920: 7:29pm On Apr 14, 2020
kini 'n worry won?
Re: What Will You Make Of This Conversation Between A Guy And His Fiancee by Garrieveryday: 7:58pm On Apr 14, 2020
Chidi is a real man. If I see him, I would buy him just one bottle. All these slay Queens and their show body.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Make Of This Conversation Between A Guy And His Fiancee by illicit(m): 8:37pm On Apr 14, 2020
chidi ati iyawo afesona re. apa kinni.....
Re: What Will You Make Of This Conversation Between A Guy And His Fiancee by DaddyRochie1642: 2:23am On Apr 15, 2020
Kudos and Respect to that man,... He put her in her place.. that's how a Masculine man that knows his Worth should always behave... Never be afraid to put a woman back in her place when she steps out of line

(1) (Reply)

Warning ! Before You Venture Into Poultry Biz - Learn Free Practical Knowledge.. / Have You Ever Missed You Bachelor Life As A Married Man? / Lady Causes Havoc At A Funeral By Speaking The Deceased's Final Words.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.