Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,685 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

She Was Healed From HIV Should I Marry Her? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / She Was Healed From HIV Should I Marry Her? (451 Views)

How Ordinary N500 Aboniki Balm Healed Me Of Chronic Waist Pain / A Woman Healed From HIV Positive to HIV NEGATIVE. / How I Healed From Depression – True Life Tips For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Was Healed From HIV Should I Marry Her? by PasD(m): 12:49am On Nov 24, 2019
I dont know the appropriate section to post this but mods pls do the needful.
Okayyyyy, I met this lady less than a three months now and we really connected. She's a strong Christian. Last night she told me a shocking revelation. She showed me a HIV result of two years ago that was positive and the one she did three months later that is negative! She said God healed her in their church! She had shared the testimony and her pastor confirmed.
Now she's never takes drugs and for two years now she's perfectly okay.

I dont know if there is a medical something that can make a HIV positive turn negative or is this a miracle like they claim! I had talked to her ex and he is still positive! I took her to diagnosis myself and she is negative! She dated this guy for 1yr 8months!

I have heard of Miracles! Could this be one? I want to marry her but I need to know if I'm safe.

I believe in God true but then I need to know. Pls this is serious cos I'm thinking of proposing this Christmas.

Thank you fellas
Re: She Was Healed From HIV Should I Marry Her? by memories1(f): 12:58am On Nov 24, 2019
This is a tricky one. Run more tests, in up to three different government hospitals. This isn't to cast doubts on the alleged miracle, but to be certain that she doesn't require meds so the future children do not come with any challenges.

If she's the right woman for you, this shouldn't stop you. Support yourselves all the way. Happy home to you in advance.
Re: She Was Healed From HIV Should I Marry Her? by Kseafresh: 1:13am On Nov 24, 2019
Your village people are playing suwe with you grin

1 Like

Re: She Was Healed From HIV Should I Marry Her? by EkwensuNjaba(m): 1:16am On Nov 24, 2019
My dear friend! abeg run for your life,
if you marry her, she'll still get in contact with her ex,
and that thing that made her get hiv will still make her get it again,

NB has she changed from her old ways?? if yes, then follow your heart, but if no, my dear, like i said earlier, run for your dear life.
Re: She Was Healed From HIV Should I Marry Her? by abkrgumel(m): 1:27am On Nov 24, 2019
grin do you believe her?
Re: She Was Healed From HIV Should I Marry Her? by Mood11: 1:57am On Nov 24, 2019
It all depends on you and how strong you are as a Believer.

You mentioned she's a strong Christian, she might have lived roughly or contracted the Virus through any means but I believe now a changed Person..

God does mighty things, beyond our understanding. He is the Alpha and a Trusted healer.

You can run some tests repeatedly, even question the ex over and over, even use BP machine to check the Diastolic of your love for her but if you know you don't understand the deep things of the Almighty, please let the lady be.
Re: She Was Healed From HIV Should I Marry Her? by chukwuibuipob: 2:03am On Nov 24, 2019
undecided sad Useless thread. undecided.u cook up diz Arabian tale from yesterday front page news.

1 Like

Re: She Was Healed From HIV Should I Marry Her? by b3llo(m): 2:14am On Nov 24, 2019
Is it that her viral load is surpressed or she is negative in its entirety. I would suggest you take her to a good hospital of Ur choice and run more tests. If she really and indeed negative, go ahead with your marriage plans. Note that, we wouldn't want to see topics like "My HIV positive wife tricked me into marriage."
Good luck!!!

1 Like

Re: She Was Healed From HIV Should I Marry Her? by amamahdaniel(m): 3:15am On Nov 24, 2019
Kseafresh:
Your village people are playing suwe with you grin

You don't know what love is all about. Everything is not village people. It's what you believe that happened to you.

Nairaland please vote for me as The Best AHOC OF THE YEAR.
My name is AMAMAH. FOLLOW THE LINK AND VOTE FOR ME. GOD will do something GREAT in ur life before this year end. AMEN.

https://headply.com/wd2ba/
Re: She Was Healed From HIV Should I Marry Her? by PasD(m): 3:36pm On Nov 24, 2019
Having read all the responses above all I can say is thank you!!!! I'm still praying and I'll take a cue fromm all you have said. Thanks for your time

(1) (Reply)

18 Natural Remedies For Headache For Fast Relief / Health Benefits Of Bitter Kola / Doctor Who Raised Alarm About Coronavirus Dies Of The Disease In China (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.