Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,782 members, 7,820,740 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Get Grant To Expand Your Business - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Get Grant To Expand Your Business (733 Views)

Diffferent Goat Breeds Needed To Expand My Farm / Rwanda: Afdb Awards $1.1 Million Grant To Expand Meat Production / EZFarming: Adewale Oparinde Wins Grant With His Agrictech Company (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Grant To Expand Your Business by Nsongknight(m): 2:21am On Nov 24, 2019
Grant as we all know offers business owners with the opportunity to access funds that does not need to be paid back! Unlike loan.

Grant funds will allow you to expand your business and/or create new business to serve your existing or additional target populations.

There's an organization that is curently offering soft Grants of #100,000 to limited business owners in Nigeria.
If you are in need of financial support to expand your business. To apply, go to https://www.sologrant.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get Grant To Expand Your Business by William356(m): 9:05am On Nov 24, 2019
What is the 1000 naira charge for?
Re: Get Grant To Expand Your Business by Nsongknight(m): 11:56am On Nov 24, 2019
They charge the #1,000 to authenticate your bank account if it's functional and if you are currently in control of it as your bank will send you OTP during the payment.
William356:
What is the 1000 naira charge for?
Re: Get Grant To Expand Your Business by castins(m): 2:10pm On Nov 24, 2019
What are they to authenticate in someone's bank account? Are they CBN or EFCC? people should stop fooling uninformed citizens.
Nsongknight:
They charge the #1,000 to authenticate your bank account if it's functional and if you are currently in control of it as your bank will send you OTP during the payment.
Re: Get Grant To Expand Your Business by Nsongknight(m): 7:00pm On Nov 24, 2019
Dats wat i knw about them...
castins:
What are they to authenticate in someone's bank account? Are they CBN or EFCC? people should stop fooling uninformed citizens.
Re: Get Grant To Expand Your Business by rexosazy: 8:17am On Nov 25, 2019
When will the grant be disbursed? I just applied now and I was charged the 1000 naira fee. Maybe it's worth the risk.
Nsongknight:
Grant as we all know offers business owners with the opportunity to access funds that does not need to be paid back! Unlike loan.

Grant funds will allow you to expand your business and/or create new business to serve your existing or additional target populations.

There's an organization that is curently offering soft Grants of #100,000 to limited business owners in Nigeria.
If you are in need of financial support to expand your business. To apply, go to https://www.sologrant.com
Re: Get Grant To Expand Your Business by Nsongknight(m): 1:34pm On Nov 25, 2019
They'll send you an email confirmation, it should be 2 to 3 weeks duration before Grant is disbursed I think...
rexosazy:
When will the grant be disbursed? I just applied now and I was charged the 1000 naira fee. Maybe it's worth the risk.

(1) (Reply)

www.abukem.org - (Abukem International) / Male Adult Local Goat For Sale / Bulk Eggs And Charcoal For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.