Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

OAU Students Sing 'Soapy' In Class, Lecturer Looks On - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Students Sing 'Soapy' In Class, Lecturer Looks On (48747 Views)

Secondary School Students Sing Naira Marley's "Opotoyi" During Assembly / OAU students trapped following a downpour, today, in Ile Ife, Osun State (Photos / Bed Bugs Invade OAU Students' Mattresses In Hostel (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Students Sing 'Soapy' In Class, Lecturer Looks On by SherUnlock: 2:42pm On Nov 24, 2019
Get your cheap Nord VPN accounts. Hmu on whatsapp.
Re: OAU Students Sing 'Soapy' In Class, Lecturer Looks On by realstars: 2:43pm On Nov 24, 2019
cool
Re: OAU Students Sing 'Soapy' In Class, Lecturer Looks On by sexysage(m): 2:45pm On Nov 24, 2019
Just imagine how useless you are oga. Continue being the animal you are. Anuofia

lgranada:
VIDEO OF SE*X TAPE OF BABCOCK STUDENTS LEAKS ONLINE COLLECT DlCK DOGGILY

A video has surfaced online showing two Babcock students having sex in their school clinic without protection on. The video has since caused a stir online and is now trending as many have since began to share their thoughts on the video.

WATCH & DOWNLOAD THIR VIDEO HERE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OAU Students Sing 'Soapy' In Class, Lecturer Looks On by Kingsley10000: 2:52pm On Nov 24, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'd forever be grateful to Naira Marley for helping in the acceptance of the masturbation culture.
Before now, folks like us who were advocates of masturbation were seen as perverts.

It hurt badly because I was only openly admitting to be engaged in something that everyone secretly engages in.

Safe sex is the best sex.
Better to jerk off than to rape.
Better to yank it than to have casual sex with strangers.
Better to pummel yourself than to waste money paying for sex.

No scandals,
No heartbreaks
No unnecessary expenses,
No risk of STIs
No unwanted prganancies.
No sex crimes.

Only you can pleasure yourself.
Like the Bible says, how can another person love you, when you can't love yourself?

Thank you Naira Marley.
But this doesn't stop me from thinking that your music is crappy.

However, this video here is why I always say OAU is only living on past glory and none of its recent graduates are truly employable.

so u do masturbate

hell is yours

1 Like 1 Share

Re: OAU Students Sing 'Soapy' In Class, Lecturer Looks On by GMbuharii: 2:52pm On Nov 24, 2019
DegeneratedX

What a world now!
Re: OAU Students Sing 'Soapy' In Class, Lecturer Looks On by anonymuz(m): 2:54pm On Nov 24, 2019
They will reap what they sowed
Re: OAU Students Sing 'Soapy' In Class, Lecturer Looks On by addexx: 2:57pm On Nov 24, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'd forever be grateful to Naira Marley for helping in the acceptance of the masturbation culture.
Before now, folks like us who were advocates of masturbation were seen as perverts.

It hurt badly because I was only openly admitting to be engaged in something that everyone secretly engages in.

No scandals,
No heartbreaks
No unnecessary expenses,
No risk of STIs
No unwanted prganancies.
No sex crimes.

Like the Bible says, how can another person love you, when you can't love yourself?

Thank you Naira Marley.

However, this video here proves that OAU is only living on past glory.
So much moral decadence and disregard for constituted authority there now.
None of it's recent graduates are employable.

U need Jesus. The full one. sad
Re: OAU Students Sing 'Soapy' In Class, Lecturer Looks On by Akorede02(m): 2:59pm On Nov 24, 2019
Na my school oooo. OAU. it happened at auditorium 1.
Re: OAU Students Sing 'Soapy' In Class, Lecturer Looks On by adedayourt(m): 3:00pm On Nov 24, 2019
WeedSeller:
Anybody can twist any story to suit how they feel.

That clip is a final year students costume day video made in class. OAU precisely.
And the lecturer reaction wasn't touchy. He vibed to them knowing the feeling of last day in school.

Last day in school in deed

1 Like

Re: OAU Students Sing 'Soapy' In Class, Lecturer Looks On by Pessimist: 3:01pm On Nov 24, 2019
Victory558:

English and Igbo

Your account was created today,
You're not saying the truth,

If you say you want to kill yourself because of what your boyfriend did to you then you be Mumu.

Is that how people kill themselves because of boyfriend or girlfriend?

Grow up and forget your boyfriend then face your life,
You have made a mistake.
Use your head next time
Re: OAU Students Sing 'Soapy' In Class, Lecturer Looks On by skyfather09(m): 3:01pm On Nov 24, 2019
carry over... "inside life"
Re: OAU Students Sing 'Soapy' In Class, Lecturer Looks On by Nobody: 3:02pm On Nov 24, 2019
Lazy Yoots
Re: OAU Students Sing 'Soapy' In Class, Lecturer Looks On by Sonnobax15(m): 3:05pm On Nov 24, 2019
grin But hope the soapy tunes won't depart their hearts after they've seen extension in their results....lazy yoots as predicted by prophet buhari..
Re: OAU Students Sing 'Soapy' In Class, Lecturer Looks On by aimuan(m): 3:07pm On Nov 24, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

No scandals,
No heartbreaks
No unnecessary expenses,
No risk of STIs
No unwanted prganancies.
No sex crimes.

Thank you Naira Marley.

However, this video here proves that OAU is only living on past glory.
So much moral decadence and disregard for constituted authority there now.
None of it's recent graduates are employable.

Don't you think you just contradicted yourself? On one hand you glorified masturbation, on the other hand you are crucifying the students for displaying or advertising masturbation. So what's the difference between you and them?

2 Likes

Re: OAU Students Sing 'Soapy' In Class, Lecturer Looks On by CrazyOptimist: 3:07pm On Nov 24, 2019
Can only happen in OAU.
Looks like Ajose lecture theater.
Greatesttttttt IFE

1 Like

Re: OAU Students Sing 'Soapy' In Class, Lecturer Looks On by blackboy(m): 3:07pm On Nov 24, 2019
The lecturer looked flabbergasted with his hand on his cheek.
Re: OAU Students Sing 'Soapy' In Class, Lecturer Looks On by Originalsly: 3:11pm On Nov 24, 2019
Hmmm..... we just swallow whatever is put before us without questioning....whatever is said..is Gospel truth. Politicians know this and use it to their advantage... so does MoG... and bloggers are now on the bandwagon. We are soooo gullible.
Re: OAU Students Sing 'Soapy' In Class, Lecturer Looks On by Davefate: 3:19pm On Nov 24, 2019
This is Aud2,great Ife, well, hope they are preparing for their future!!!!
Re: OAU Students Sing 'Soapy' In Class, Lecturer Looks On by mechanics(m): 3:20pm On Nov 24, 2019
The students that participated in the dance don't have respect for him at all, I pity their career.
Re: OAU Students Sing 'Soapy' In Class, Lecturer Looks On by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 24, 2019
Alono78:
You can just imagine
Link me with dat girl. Plz. cheesy
Re: OAU Students Sing 'Soapy' In Class, Lecturer Looks On by dave4rella(m): 3:27pm On Nov 24, 2019
grin

The soap will enter their eyes when the results are out
Re: OAU Students Sing 'Soapy' In Class, Lecturer Looks On by RICHOLAC(m): 3:29pm On Nov 24, 2019
Education is a scam over here.
Re: OAU Students Sing 'Soapy' In Class, Lecturer Looks On by BilltheDON(m): 3:30pm On Nov 24, 2019
Some days are like that
Re: OAU Students Sing 'Soapy' In Class, Lecturer Looks On by warrantyme(m): 3:31pm On Nov 24, 2019
Inside life
Re: OAU Students Sing 'Soapy' In Class, Lecturer Looks On by Icon4s(m): 3:32pm On Nov 24, 2019
Kalixx:
Is this not AUD 1 or AUD 2 in OAU bai? Good old days. If this venue reminds you of MEE 303 (fluid dynamics) especially one annoying capri sonne question like that, please leave a like. If this venue also reminds you of trying to connect to senate WI-FI but you get only 2 or 3 network bars with slow internet experience, gather here for a meeting.

I trust my people and know they're intelligent. I give them my blessings and pardon them -- let them catch their fun, but not exactly with a patently morally backwards song. cool

Senate wifi?

When we dey school noting like WiFi existed anywhere in the world
Re: OAU Students Sing 'Soapy' In Class, Lecturer Looks On by Blizzykay: 3:36pm On Nov 24, 2019
WeedSeller:

That clip is a final year students costume day video made in class. OAU precisely.
And the lecturer reaction wasn't touchy. He vibed to them knowing the feeling of last day in school.

That place looks like AUD.
Re: OAU Students Sing 'Soapy' In Class, Lecturer Looks On by Rotimi47: 3:43pm On Nov 24, 2019
MVLOX:
Na wen result come out them go remember this day..... grin grin
I tell you grin
Re: OAU Students Sing 'Soapy' In Class, Lecturer Looks On by Nobody: 3:44pm On Nov 24, 2019
WeedSeller:

A final year class can be this large? Unilag has tried then.

4 Likes

Re: OAU Students Sing 'Soapy' In Class, Lecturer Looks On by centilad(m): 3:45pm On Nov 24, 2019
SOS
Ders a big prob ulem in the educational system.

Re: OAU Students Sing 'Soapy' In Class, Lecturer Looks On by welturebotanical: 3:48pm On Nov 24, 2019
U guys don't know the story.
They are actually oau students, part 4 English students.
Lectures has ended only for the lecturer to set up another class for them, when they opt to sign out that same week.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Covenant University And OAU Ife Compared By A Twitter User / Hilarious Final Year Sign Out: Check Photos / Obidients Get Ready To Retire Sanwo-olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.