Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,487 members, 7,816,152 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

OAU Students Sing 'Soapy' In Class, Lecturer Looks On - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / OAU Students Sing 'Soapy' In Class, Lecturer Looks On (48746 Views)

Secondary School Students Sing Naira Marley's "Opotoyi" During Assembly / OAU students trapped following a downpour, today, in Ile Ife, Osun State (Photos / Bed Bugs Invade OAU Students' Mattresses In Hostel (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OAU Students Sing 'Soapy' In Class, Lecturer Looks On by webngnews: 3:49pm On Nov 24, 2019
Hmmmmm
Re: OAU Students Sing 'Soapy' In Class, Lecturer Looks On by Godhatesodomy: 3:51pm On Nov 24, 2019
Wow
Re: OAU Students Sing 'Soapy' In Class, Lecturer Looks On by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 24, 2019
Icon4s:

Senate wifi?

When we dey school noting like WiFi existed anywhere in the world

Hahahaha! U don tay be that cheesy

Youu go don be family man by now
Re: OAU Students Sing 'Soapy' In Class, Lecturer Looks On by jasonpalmer: 4:15pm On Nov 24, 2019
Na wetin we do this children,see as the lecturer keep face like say him see him grandmother de baff.tomorrow them go say the school give them third class
Re: OAU Students Sing 'Soapy' In Class, Lecturer Looks On by asmovic(m): 4:40pm On Nov 24, 2019
lacemose:
A lecturer was out of words when the students he was lecturing dimmed it fit to dance to soapy song in his class

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HnlyX8wrGvs

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5OGphWjOIw/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
I don't believe this. Did the lecturer came with a DJ or the students did?
don't tell me the hall was dancing to music from a phone with how loud that music was. could it be a Bluetooth speaker? what lead to the playing of music in the hall? so many questions begging for answers.
Re: OAU Students Sing 'Soapy' In Class, Lecturer Looks On by Biingoo: 4:43pm On Nov 24, 2019
Kingsley10000:
so u do masturbate

hell is yours
And heaven is yours Angel Gaybriel grin

2 Likes

Re: OAU Students Sing 'Soapy' In Class, Lecturer Looks On by DennisEche(m): 4:56pm On Nov 24, 2019
Marlians,
Re: OAU Students Sing 'Soapy' In Class, Lecturer Looks On by ajericho(m): 4:59pm On Nov 24, 2019
Naija,na students wey dey sign out be that na,a won werey
Re: OAU Students Sing 'Soapy' In Class, Lecturer Looks On by Kingsley10000: 5:00pm On Nov 24, 2019
Biingoo:
And heaven is yours Angel Gaybriel grin
birds of the same feather
better repend.The trumpet will soon blow
Re: OAU Students Sing 'Soapy' In Class, Lecturer Looks On by raumdeuter: 5:03pm On Nov 24, 2019
Icon4s:

Senate wifi?

My time only white house get dialup internet

Kalixx:

Hahahaha! U don tay be that cheesy

Youu go don be family man by now

This is AUD venue of MEE303 when Dr Pedro was teaching the course and he will be asking us to derive Navier Stokes equation in spherical and cylindrical coordinates

Dr Pedro I heard relocated to South Africa but couldn't victimize the students there like he did for us
Re: OAU Students Sing 'Soapy' In Class, Lecturer Looks On by Biingoo: 5:07pm On Nov 24, 2019
Kingsley10000:
birds of the same feather
better repend.The trumpet will soon blow
Go blow am na grin
Re: OAU Students Sing 'Soapy' In Class, Lecturer Looks On by Paulo3ree(m): 5:28pm On Nov 24, 2019
MVLOX:
Na wen result come out them go remember this day..... grin grin

Re: OAU Students Sing 'Soapy' In Class, Lecturer Looks On by awoo47: 5:44pm On Nov 24, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'd forever be grateful to Naira Marley for helping in the acceptance of the masturbation culture.
Before now, folks like us who were advocates of masturbation were seen as perverts.

It hurt badly because I was only openly admitting to be engaged in something that everyone secretly engages in.

Safe sex is the best sex.
Better to jerk off than to rape.
Better to yank it than to have casual sex with strangers.
Better to pummel yourself than to waste money paying for sex.

No scandals,
No heartbreaks
No unnecessary expenses,
No risk of STIs
No unwanted prganancies.
No sex crimes.

Only you can pleasure yourself.
Like the Bible says, how can another person love you, when you can't love yourself?

Thank you Naira Marley.
But this doesn't stop me from thinking that your music is crappy.

However, this video here proves that OAU is only living on past glory.
So much moral decadence and disregard for constituted authority there now.
None of it's recent graduates are employable.

lol, watch clips of sjw on YouTube, you'll be shocked how brainless top schools like havard Stanford Yale students are, OAU students are far better than them on common reasoning sense
Re: OAU Students Sing 'Soapy' In Class, Lecturer Looks On by AuwalYusuf812(m): 5:46pm On Nov 24, 2019
lazy youths dat Buhari is saying.
this is one of them.
please Mr Lecturer make sure u make her Fail dat course
Re: OAU Students Sing 'Soapy' In Class, Lecturer Looks On by omoyankee3(m): 5:56pm On Nov 24, 2019
WeedSeller:
Anybody can twist any story to suit how they feel.

That clip is a final year students costume day video made in class. OAU precisely.
And the lecturer reaction wasn't touchy. He vibed to them knowing the feeling of last day in school.

That looks like one of the lecture halls in the School of Medicine.
Re: OAU Students Sing 'Soapy' In Class, Lecturer Looks On by omoyankee3(m): 6:00pm On Nov 24, 2019
raumdeuter:

This is AUD venue of MEE303 when Dr Pedro was teaching the course and he will be asking us to derive Navier Stokes equation in spherical and cylindrical coordinates

Dr Pedro I heard relocated to South Africa but couldn't victimize the students there like he did for us

Seems we went to oau around the same time. I remember when they installed the first internet in white house. That's where I got my first email address. And I remember Dr. Pedro, although I was never taught by him.
Re: OAU Students Sing 'Soapy' In Class, Lecturer Looks On by Kbs468(m): 6:11pm On Nov 24, 2019
Icon4s:

Senate wifi?

Sorry about this.

Did somehoww withdrew? Or He wasn't part of the Cmttee originally?

Because he wasn't copied on 2018 awards final outcome released but B.vanveli instead?
Re: OAU Students Sing 'Soapy' In Class, Lecturer Looks On by dominion001(m): 6:12pm On Nov 24, 2019
How can just one teacher be teaching such crowd of people. How can dis crowd be said to belong to one class.

Oh Africa when shall ur day break?

Re: OAU Students Sing 'Soapy' In Class, Lecturer Looks On by daymol(m): 6:15pm On Nov 24, 2019
MVLOX:
Na wen result come out them go remember this day..... grin grin

Dem fit say na village people sef, or blame it on buhari
Re: OAU Students Sing 'Soapy' In Class, Lecturer Looks On by ReeLoaDead(m): 6:18pm On Nov 24, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I'd forever be grateful to Naira Marley for helping in the acceptance of the masturbation culture.
Before now, folks like us who were advocates of masturbation were seen as perverts.

It hurt badly because I was only openly admitting to be engaged in something that everyone secretly engages in.

Safe sex is the best sex.
Better to jerk off than to rape.
Better to yank it than to have casual sex with strangers.
Better to pummel yourself than to waste money paying for sex.

No scandals,
No heartbreaks
No unnecessary expenses,
No risk of STIs
No unwanted prganancies.
No sex crimes.

Only you can pleasure yourself.
Like the Bible says, how can another person love you, when you can't love yourself?

Thank you Naira Marley.
But this doesn't stop me from thinking that your music is crappy.

However, this video here proves that OAU is only living on past glory.
So much moral decadence and disregard for constituted authority there now.
None of it's recent graduates are employable.

Lol, you did well with this post/troll... quite entertaining.

2 Likes

Re: OAU Students Sing 'Soapy' In Class, Lecturer Looks On by Nobody: 6:24pm On Nov 24, 2019
raumdeuter:

U are truly a progeny of the alma mater.

Hats off for u.
Re: OAU Students Sing 'Soapy' In Class, Lecturer Looks On by Icon4s(m): 6:32pm On Nov 24, 2019
Kbs468:

Sorry about this.

Did somehoww withdrew? Or He wasn't part of the Cmttee originally?

Because he wasn't copied on 2018 awards final outcome released but B.vanveli instead?

Somehoww was never part of the committee. I don't think he even got a nomination. Those in the copy are those nominated, hence, the people I will be working with.
Re: OAU Students Sing 'Soapy' In Class, Lecturer Looks On by bobochem: 7:23pm On Nov 24, 2019
Kalixx:
Is this not AUD 1 or AUD 2 in OAU bai? Good old days. If this venue reminds you of MEE 303 (fluid dynamics) especially one annoying capri sonne question like that, please leave a like. If this venue also reminds you of trying to connect to senate WI-FI but you get only 2 or 3 network bars with slow internet experience, gather here for a meeting.

I trust my people and know they're intelligent. I give them my blessings and pardon them -- let them catch their fun, but not exactly with a patently morally backwards song. cool
fluid mechanics of live.gud course stupid lecturer. I remembered spending almost 7 hours for the stupid exam.I have D in the course. My first class students in class failed the course
Re: OAU Students Sing 'Soapy' In Class, Lecturer Looks On by Toks2008(m): 9:03pm On Nov 24, 2019
Alono78:
You can just imagine

Sorry I dont do PM, send me more info about your services to olakoredey@gmail.com
Re: OAU Students Sing 'Soapy' In Class, Lecturer Looks On by Godw1n(m): 10:28pm On Nov 24, 2019
Alono78:
You can just imagine
Re: OAU Students Sing 'Soapy' In Class, Lecturer Looks On by Horpeyeme65: 11:12pm On Nov 24, 2019
Great Ife �
Re: OAU Students Sing 'Soapy' In Class, Lecturer Looks On by sokkatua: 11:43pm On Nov 24, 2019
They will be singing a different tune when Mr lecturer give half the class "F" .OAU lecturers are no joke
Re: OAU Students Sing 'Soapy' In Class, Lecturer Looks On by topmost945(m): 12:00am On Nov 25, 2019
Kalixx:
Is this not AUD 1 or AUD 2 in OAU bai? Good old days. If this venue reminds you of MEE 303 (fluid dynamics) especially one annoying capri sonne question like that, please leave a like. If this venue also reminds you of trying to connect to senate WI-FI but you get only 2 or 3 network bars with slow internet experience, gather here for a meeting.

I trust my people and know they're intelligent. I give them my blessings and pardon them -- let them catch their fun, but not exactly with a patently morally backwards song. cool

We gather dey broderly,,,intecu days...infact sef trying to connect to Senate from HSLT
Re: OAU Students Sing 'Soapy' In Class, Lecturer Looks On by Nobody: 12:34am On Nov 25, 2019
topmost945:

We gather dey broderly,,,intecu days...infact sef trying to connect to Senate from HSLT

All the way from HSLT?

Guy you too bad.

Ur head is there

1 Like

Re: OAU Students Sing 'Soapy' In Class, Lecturer Looks On by Kbs468(m): 12:39am On Nov 25, 2019
Icon4s:

Somehoww was never part of the committee. I don't think he even got a nomination. Those in the copy are those nominated, hence, the people I will be working with.
Okay and Thanks for the clarification because I remembered the day I tried posting a list Over your eligibility or otherwise and you didn't particularly corrected me for stating whether it's him or Humilityy017.

I really appreciate this
Re: OAU Students Sing 'Soapy' In Class, Lecturer Looks On by BravoDe: 1:30am On Nov 25, 2019
That's probably AUD I or II in humanities
Re: OAU Students Sing 'Soapy' In Class, Lecturer Looks On by DrHighchief(m): 2:02am On Nov 25, 2019
After una soapy finish, una go collect Fried (F), Egg (E).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FUTO VC Gave A Student A Funny Reply On Twitter (Photo) / Covenant University And OAU Ife Compared By A Twitter User / Hilarious Final Year Sign Out: Check Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.