Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Your Untamed Sexual Desires Can Hinder Your Miracles - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Your Untamed Sexual Desires Can Hinder Your Miracles (27537 Views)

Your Untamed Sexual Desires Can Expose You To Great Dangers / 7 Dangerous Things That Can Hinder Your Prayers From Being Answered / “your Miracles Are Fake”, S/africans To Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Untamed Sexual Desires Can Hinder Your Miracles by Newme364: 11:33am On Nov 24, 2019
I can relate to this. thank u Jesus
Re: Your Untamed Sexual Desires Can Hinder Your Miracles by Kingsley10000: 12:05pm On Nov 24, 2019
africans too like sex
Re: Your Untamed Sexual Desires Can Hinder Your Miracles by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 24, 2019
KevinDein:
What if I don't want any miracle?
stop being stupid grin
Re: Your Untamed Sexual Desires Can Hinder Your Miracles by redsun(m): 12:20pm On Nov 24, 2019
Sex is as essential as food,when you are not having it, you need to have yourself checked out just like when you dont have appetite for food.

The only thing that can hinder your destiny in sex is HIV,do you always have to use your common sense and practice safe sex.
Re: Your Untamed Sexual Desires Can Hinder Your Miracles by KevinDein: 12:20pm On Nov 24, 2019
Keepem:
stop being stupid grin
I never wanted to be rude but only stupid people believe miracle exist. You have to work your assss to make things happen. Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg and all the other successful men and women worked hard to be who they are. They didn't need miracle.

This is pretty much common sense and logic, but okay... grin

1 Like

Re: Your Untamed Sexual Desires Can Hinder Your Miracles by sweetonugbu: 12:32pm On Nov 24, 2019
Kingsley10000:
how?
what are those miracles
what do you regard as miracle?.
Re: Your Untamed Sexual Desires Can Hinder Your Miracles by Irore: 12:49pm On Nov 24, 2019
Dottore:
Why are so many Virgins still Poor.

Why are many carefree philanderers and whores extremely rich?

How many virgins and 'righteous' people are living a comfortable life.

Some righteous people spend days in religious houses on empty stomach and still come out to look onto the unrighteous for favours. while some folks they would rather term as unbelievers or unrighteous spend valuable cash in night clubs and other frivolities yet they never go broke

If you have to sin to get it, then it is no longer a blessing but a curse. Righteously exalt a nation but sin is reproach to any people.
Re: Your Untamed Sexual Desires Can Hinder Your Miracles by redsun(m): 1:02pm On Nov 24, 2019
Irore:

If you have to sin to get it, then it is no longer a blessing but a curse. Righteously exalt a nation but sin is reproach to any people.

It should be constructive reasoning,rather than just mere righteousness and fundamental ignorance like it is Nigeria for the word sin.
Re: Your Untamed Sexual Desires Can Hinder Your Miracles by Giant777(m): 1:43pm On Nov 24, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Ironically, my untamed sexual desires brought me my biggest miracles.

At first, I could not last beyond 23seconds.
I hungered for more; I knew God did not create me to be a one-minute man so I persevered.
By the grace of God and constant deliberate practice at sex with random ladies, I am a world renowned bedroom guru.

My first ever car was a gift from an Alhaja who was over 36 years older than me.
She was impressed with how my pendulum did wonders on her kpekus which had already been written off by her husband.

Most referrals and contracts I've gotten were from grateful female sexual partners who felt they owed the pendulum an eternal favour.

If these are not miracles, then I wonder what is?
whereby many sinners feel they are living the best life and enjoying themselves, when in real proper sense, they are living below their destined-potentials.

1 Like

Re: Your Untamed Sexual Desires Can Hinder Your Miracles by Dottore: 2:14pm On Nov 24, 2019
Irore:

They didn't sin to get it. And they are not cursed the way they are spending it.
Re: Your Untamed Sexual Desires Can Hinder Your Miracles by ajokeade920: 2:21pm On Nov 24, 2019
Dottore:

Some righteous people spend days in religious houses on empty stomach and still come out to look onto the unrighteous for favours. while some folks they would rather term as unbelievers or unrighteous spend valuable cash in night clubs and other frivolities yet they never go broke
Inside Life undecided

1 Like

Re: Your Untamed Sexual Desires Can Hinder Your Miracles by nlPoster: 2:34pm On Nov 24, 2019
Dottore:

Applies to all, not just a few.
Re: Your Untamed Sexual Desires Can Hinder Your Miracles by okrote4real: 2:42pm On Nov 24, 2019
The rich don't believe in this school of thought only the poverty stricken mindsets.

Interesting15:
by Sunday Akanni

God loves performing miracles and doing signs and wonders for His Glorification. It takes God nothing to bring forth a superb miracle. Checking Genesis 1, you will see that Jehovah is the first ever to bring about great signs and wonders: He commanded... bringing forth creation out of nothing.

After the fall of man in the Garden of Eden (I.e after our first parents - Adam and Eve sinned against God by disobeying His loving commands), the world and its systems became perverted, and it became difficult to experience the type of pleasantness and bliss in God's original plan. To make things right again, God had to perform another miracle: Coming in the flesh through a virgin, to appease His own self with His own blood! And so, through JESUS, humanity have the chance again to live above the dictates of the perverted systems of this world without compromise.

Allowing the miracles of God will surely give you an edge in life, in your academics, in your career, your ministry, your business, and so on. This edge will help you excel the world, place you above its perverted systems, and above the devil. So, how then can you enjoy the miraculous every moment of your life? The answer is right there in Genesis chapter one.

In verse 2, scriptures showed us the presence of the Spirit: ".....And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the deep." In the next verse, it was written: "Then God said, Let there be light...." What had happened there? GOD SPOKE THE WORD! God introduced the Word! Who is the Word? JESUS CHRIST (John 1). What happened after that? A miracle occurred! "...and there was light" (which came from darkness).

So, the union of the Spirit and the Word will always produce the miraculous!

To enjoy a life filled with miracles, you must have the Word genuinely in you. You must embrace Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior of your life, and be filled with the Holy Ghost. When God abide in you and you are sure of His Presence over you, simply speak the Word and birth the miraculous with faith.

Unfortunately, one major thing that keeps hindering people from experiencing a lifestyle of miracles, is sin. Today, a lot of people are being held bondage by sexual sins (premarital sex, extramarital sex, masturbation, homosexuality, etc) and they keep struggling with life, living below God's expectations and standards, and not fulfilling destiny.

You know, one of the things sin does is that it dulls the mind, whereby many sinners feel they are living the best life and enjoying themselves, when in real proper sense, they are living below their destined-potentials. If you fail to gain dominion over sin and the flesh through Jesus Christ, it becomes impossible to allow the presence of the God in your life - as God is Holy, and He can only manifest in a Holy place.

Please, don't forget this. Life is not meant to be hard. Life wasn't designed to be run on human ability, but it was molded to be on the frequency of Grace. If you can allow God and shun all forms of immoralities, things will get easier for you. The Spirit of God will abide in you conducively, and you can always trust Jesus to help you speak the right words at the right time that will produce daily miracles.

You are destined to live your life serving God in holiness. Don't let anyone deceive you. God bless you in JESUS CHRIST Name. Amen.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2532857740158809&id=100003038222908

1 Like

Re: Your Untamed Sexual Desires Can Hinder Your Miracles by AngelicBeing: 2:44pm On Nov 24, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I hungered for more; I knew God did not create me to be a one-minute man so I persevered.
By the grace of God and constant deliberate practice at sex with random ladies, I am a world renowned bedroom guru.

My first ever car was a gift from an Alhaja who was over 36 years older than me.
She was impressed with how my pendulum did wonders on her kpekus which had already been written off by her husband.

Most referrals and contracts I've gotten were from grateful female sexual partners who felt they owed the pendulum an eternal favour.

sad

1 Like

Re: Your Untamed Sexual Desires Can Hinder Your Miracles by AngelicBeing: 2:46pm On Nov 24, 2019
yettymuse:
Your untamed miracle or however you chose to call it are hindered by your corrupt government officials! These are the people that siphoned your inheritance! One individual looted 90billion dollars from a nation’s purse and you’re talking about sexual desires. Where is the correlation??

You dare talk about SIN! and of all the SIN you can write an epistle about, you chose a natural occurrence such as SEX! as in fuvk! ... Katikati! So my untamed sexual urges also participated in the abrupt close of border without an alternative for a large masses that feeds from this proceeds! ....mtchwwwwwww

We take irrelevant things too serious! Small masturbation wey person Dey take reset brain, una wan use una religious doctrines wipe am again!
Your sexuality has got nothing to do with your financial status!

We try to be morally upright yet we ignore our corrupt government and turn blind eyes to the ills of the society ... that right there is the greatest of SIN!!! ...
As usual, this is Nigeria and TANIs would listen to anything garnished with scriptural verses!

Fix the mess in your country and hold every government official, gorillas and lion accountable for looted fund! You don’t have no village people hindering your progress, your corrupt government are the reason for your setbacks! For one Sunday, y’all leave your bible, gather in your various churches and have your pastors as the leader of each ‘platoon’ ....carry a placard and say No to Stockholm Syndrome!!!! Stop praying and ACT!

Only in my country, the reason for bad governance, bad roads ,no housing system, no transportation system, no job, no security, epileptic power supply to mention a few.... is because Rebecca masturbates and Tajudeen is gay!

My heart goes out to the ones that would labor through the week amidst the thorough hardship and walk into a “sanctuary” on a Sunday to give one guyman their hard-earned money!

Una go Dey alright!
Hian, masturbation to reset the brain, like seriously, wetin person no go read for Nairaland.com shocked

1 Like

Re: Your Untamed Sexual Desires Can Hinder Your Miracles by bonnyhope: 3:06pm On Nov 24, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Our God is merciful, He allows rain to fall both on sinners and the righteous, sun also shines both on the wicked and the good heart people.
So the fact that you do well even when rolling in sin does not mean God is happy with it.

He gives us ample time to repent

1 Like

Re: Your Untamed Sexual Desires Can Hinder Your Miracles by eodavids(m): 3:21pm On Nov 24, 2019
Interesting15:
by Sunday Akanni

God loves performing miracles and doing signs and wonders for His Glorification. It takes God nothing to bring forth a superb miracle. Checking Genesis 1, you will see that Jehovah is the first ever to bring about great signs and wonders: He commanded... bringing forth creation out of nothing.

After the fall of man in the Garden of Eden (I.e after our first parents - Adam and Eve sinned against God by disobeying His loving commands), the world and its systems became perverted, and it became difficult to experience the type of pleasantness and bliss in God's original plan. To make things right again, God had to perform another miracle: Coming in the flesh through a virgin, to appease His own self with His own blood! And so, through JESUS, humanity have the chance again to live above the dictates of the perverted systems of this world without compromise.

Allowing the miracles of God will surely give you an edge in life, in your academics, in your career, your ministry, your business, and so on. This edge will help you excel the world, place you above its perverted systems, and above the devil. So, how then can you enjoy the miraculous every moment of your life? The answer is right there in Genesis chapter one.

In verse 2, scriptures showed us the presence of the Spirit: ".....And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the deep." In the next verse, it was written: "Then God said, Let there be light...." What had happened there? GOD SPOKE THE WORD! God introduced the Word! Who is the Word? JESUS CHRIST (John 1). What happened after that? A miracle occurred! "...and there was light" (which came from darkness).

So, the union of the Spirit and the Word will always produce the miraculous!

To enjoy a life filled with miracles, you must have the Word genuinely in you. You must embrace Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior of your life, and be filled with the Holy Ghost. When God abide in you and you are sure of His Presence over you, simply speak the Word and birth the miraculous with faith.

Unfortunately, one major thing that keeps hindering people from experiencing a lifestyle of miracles, is sin. Today, a lot of people are being held bondage by sexual sins (premarital sex, extramarital sex, masturbation, homosexuality, etc) and they keep struggling with life, living below God's expectations and standards, and not fulfilling destiny.

You know, one of the things sin does is that it dulls the mind, whereby many sinners feel they are living the best life and enjoying themselves, when in real proper sense, they are living below their destined-potentials. If you fail to gain dominion over sin and the flesh through Jesus Christ, it becomes impossible to allow the presence of the God in your life - as God is Holy, and He can only manifest in a Holy place.

Please, don't forget this. Life is not meant to be hard. Life wasn't designed to be run on human ability, but it was molded to be on the frequency of Grace. If you can allow God and shun all forms of immoralities, things will get easier for you. The Spirit of God will abide in you conducively, and you can always trust Jesus to help you speak the right words at the right time that will produce daily miracles.

You are destined to live your life serving God in holiness. Don't let anyone deceive you. God bless you in JESUS CHRIST Name. Amen.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2532857740158809&id=100003038222908

Good piece. Thanks OP

1 Like

Re: Your Untamed Sexual Desires Can Hinder Your Miracles by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 24, 2019
Merciful Father, King of kings, Christ the king, help us to grow spiritually. Amen.

1 Like

Re: Your Untamed Sexual Desires Can Hinder Your Miracles by abdullkabar(m): 3:50pm On Nov 24, 2019
Coming in the flesh through a virgin, to appease His own self with His own blood

How is this even possible!!

1 Like

Re: Your Untamed Sexual Desires Can Hinder Your Miracles by odisman(m): 5:18pm On Nov 24, 2019
Pinkie2018:

facts. Most holy people are living in poverty.
Not true. It's because they don't brag about their wealth like unbelievers do, by displaying on social media childishly.

1 Like

Re: Your Untamed Sexual Desires Can Hinder Your Miracles by odisman(m): 5:21pm On Nov 24, 2019
abdullkabar:
Coming in the flesh through a virgin, to appease His own self with His own blood

Even your muslim folks acknowledge this. You better accept Jesus into your life now. Tomorrow might be too late. Don't say i didn't tell you.

1 Like

Re: Your Untamed Sexual Desires Can Hinder Your Miracles by odisman(m): 5:26pm On Nov 24, 2019
I must confess. This write up is coming at the right time for me. Op, God sent you to me honestly. Thank you Jesus for always showing up in miraculous ways for me. You really love me as your servant and i am really grateful.

1 Like

Re: Your Untamed Sexual Desires Can Hinder Your Miracles by Ashley86400: 5:28pm On Nov 24, 2019
yettymuse:
Your untamed miracle or however you chose to call it are hindered by your corrupt government officials! These are the people that siphoned your inheritance! One individual looted 90billion dollars from a nation’s purse and you’re talking about sexual desires. Where is the correlation??

You dare talk about SIN! and of all the SIN you can write an epistle about, you chose a natural occurrence such as SEX! as in fuvk! ... Katikati! So my untamed sexual urges also participated in the abrupt close of border without an alternative for a large masses that feeds from this proceeds! ....mtchwwwwwww

We take irrelevant things too serious! Small masturbation wey person Dey take reset brain, una wan use una religious doctrines wipe am again!

We try to be morally upright yet we ignore our corrupt government and turn blind eyes to the ills of the society ... that right there is the greatest of SIN!!! ...
As usual, this is Nigeria and TANIs would listen to anything garnished with scriptural verses!

Fix the mess in your country and hold every government official, gorillas and lion accountable for looted fund! You don’t have no village people hindering your progress, your corrupt government are the reason for your setbacks! For one Sunday, y’all leave your bible, gather in your various churches and have your pastors as the leader of each ‘platoon’ ....carry a placard and say No to Stockholm Syndrome!!!! Stop praying and ACT!

Only in my country, the reason for bad governance, bad roads ,no housing system, no transportation system, no job, no security, epileptic power supply to mention a few.... is because Rebecca masturbates and Tajudeen is gay!

My heart goes out to the ones that would labor through the week amidst the thorough hardship and walk into a “sanctuary” on a Sunday to give one guyman their hard-earned money!

Una go Dey alright!
Preach, sister, preach.
Tell them.
They will easily support Onyeama and vote in Buhari without seeing any wrong. . .but will readily condemn anyone having sex, or anyone having sex different from the missionary position.
The sad thing is, they see us as the crazy ones. . .
I've stopped weeping for this country.
I'm patiently waiting and watching in 3D for the day the cup of the rich will be full and the poor will have nothing to eat but the rich. . .

2 Likes

Re: Your Untamed Sexual Desires Can Hinder Your Miracles by odisman(m): 5:33pm On Nov 24, 2019
KevinDein:

I never wanted to be rude but only stupid people believe miracle exist. You have to work your assss to make things happen. Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg and all the other successful men and women worked hard to be who they are. They didn't need miracle.

This is pretty much common sense and logic, but okay... grin
I pray u don't get into situation where you need miracle. Do you know that it is Only God that can heal terminal diseases like : HIV, cancer, diabetes etc. He is got spare parts for organs in the body. Remember he is our creator. Unless, you want to say there is no God, and that is definitely living in denial. Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Your Untamed Sexual Desires Can Hinder Your Miracles by Ashley86400: 5:37pm On Nov 24, 2019
odisman:
I must confess. This write up is coming at the right time for me. Op, God sent you to me honestly. Thank you Jesus for always showing up in miraculous ways for me. You really love me as your servant and i am really grateful.
Until you fvck again next week.

Re: Your Untamed Sexual Desires Can Hinder Your Miracles by odisman(m): 7:17pm On Nov 24, 2019
Ashley86400:

Until you fvck again next week.
I reject that in Jesus name. I can do all things through christ that strengthens me. FYI, i am Married man and as such i am Only entitled to sleep with my wife Only.
My advice to you is to open your heart for the holy spirit to dwell in you. That way, it will be easy just like what the op said.
Stay focused!

2 Likes

Re: Your Untamed Sexual Desires Can Hinder Your Miracles by Ashley86400: 7:23pm On Nov 24, 2019
odisman:

I reject that in Jesus name. I can do all things through christ that strengthens me. FYI, i am Married man and as such i am Only entitled to sleep with my wife Only.
My advice to you is to open your heart for the holy spirit to dwell in you. That way, it will be easy just like what the op said.
Stay focused!
Being faithful to your wife is your own decision and it takes determination not from any holy spirit.
Re: Your Untamed Sexual Desires Can Hinder Your Miracles by abdullkabar(m): 8:01pm On Nov 24, 2019
odisman:
Even your muslim folks acknowledge this. You better accept Jesus into your life now. Tomorrow might be too late. Don't say i didn't tell you.
Lolz, that's where the problem lyes!!!
Must you force your religion on someone else
You only acknowledged a religion to be the right one for you at a certain time of your life, what if the other person is having another idea!!!
You better leave religion bias alone and face another tangible thing in your life
Re: Your Untamed Sexual Desires Can Hinder Your Miracles by Pinkie2018(f): 9:12pm On Nov 24, 2019
odisman:

Not true. It's because they don't brag about their wealth like unbelievers do, by displaying on social media childishly.
lol check all those fanatics how many have cars. They trek to church on empty stomach. My dear you have to pray and then work. I have discovered that miracles don't just happen. You have to work to initiate the miracle. Saying sex hinders miracle is a fallacy. Many rich people today engage in illicit sex. If he had said sin generally I wouldn't have argued but he just singled out sex. Misplaced priorities
Re: Your Untamed Sexual Desires Can Hinder Your Miracles by Danhumprey: 8:34am On Nov 25, 2019
yettymuse:

Una go Dey alright!

Swears! This had me in stitches! grin grin grin

The undiluted truth right there!
Re: Your Untamed Sexual Desires Can Hinder Your Miracles by Danhumprey: 8:45am On Nov 25, 2019
abdullkabar:

Don't even go there! You'll just be discombobulated and confused! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Tunde Bakare: “anyone Who Wishes Buhari Dead Will Die Before Him” / The Bones Of St Peter Go On Display / Ogboni Fraternity Members Also Attend Churches And Mosques - Supreme Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.