Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,908 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

What Makes You Unique As A Person? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Makes You Unique As A Person? (12945 Views)

Six Habits That Prove A Person Was Born In A Poor Family / What Is That Special Thing That Makes You Happy? / Have You Ever Lost A Dear One That Makes You Cry Till Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Makes You Unique As A Person? by Easyincome24: 8:46pm On Oct 12, 2023
Believe this, everyone has that one unique thing that sets him/her apart from another person. Technically, everyone has either an inane ability or acquired ability that makes one unique or stand you out from the rest of us.

Though this may be looked down upon based on the part of the world we found ourselves but always occur when you go for a job interview. No matter how secretive one wants to be, in no matter of time, it reveals itself in you. It's what makes you unique, that's who you are.

This qualities are what recruiters look out for in you. It also could be what the opposite sex long for in you during relationship.

The fact that some of these habits may not tow positive ways like others do not necessarily make them bad or to be termed negative. Everyone can't be a conformists thats why liberal society exists.

For you, what's that thing that makes you unique from the other person?

If this can get to the front page, it will allow us to get more comments on such a good question.

5 Likes

Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by Redomi(m): 9:06pm On Oct 12, 2023
I always walk away from trouble

54 Likes

Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by Easyincome24: 9:32pm On Oct 12, 2023
Redomi:
I always walk away from trouble
You are troublephobic.

32 Likes

Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by Day169: 11:33pm On Oct 12, 2023
I'm an incurable optimist!

47 Likes

Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by Easyincome24: 12:06am On Oct 13, 2023
Day169:
I'm an incurable optimist!
This is good one.
Can you share one experience of such that makes you know this?

1 Like

Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by Diligent1(f): 12:09am On Oct 13, 2023
Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by meobizy(f): 12:12am On Oct 13, 2023
What makes me unique are the experiences crammed in my brain.

16 Likes

Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by Easyincome24: 12:16am On Oct 13, 2023
meobizy:
What makes me unique are the experiences crammed in my brain.
You'll be a good crammer back in school also.
I'm I right about this too?
Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by Easyincome24: 12:19am On Oct 13, 2023
I am gifted in a way that no matter the field of craft or study I find myself, I blend easily.
I noticed this in school, after school and currently.

If I decide to go into medicine, banking, Tech, Engineering, they will become as if I was born into them.

I've changed fields severally as opportunity presented, it's all fun.

106 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by Day169: 10:26am On Oct 13, 2023
Easyincome24:

This is good one.
Can you share one experience of such that makes you know this?
I started out in life with a sense of inadequacy. Wrote Jamb 3ce before admission into school, was dissatisfied with my 1st degree, so I went back. Scoured the streets for sometime before I got a job, facing daily challenges (like you) but not giving up. Not living my dream yet but my struggle continues. I believe that tomorrow will be better for us all even though the pain is immense right now.
Without a sense of hope, there's little to live for.
Lord hear my prayer!

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by Davizee(m): 11:04am On Oct 13, 2023
I am a pen ambidexter

42 Likes

Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by Easyincome24: 11:37am On Oct 13, 2023
Davizee:
I am a pen ambidexter
You can write with both hands?
Waw

26 Likes

Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by Easyincome24: 1:27pm On Oct 14, 2023
Let have your take please.
Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by Pootle: 3:28pm On Oct 14, 2023
i can easily blend into any setting either with touts or brethren in church or mosques, i can cope cos i have coped in situations my friends where shocked how did i successfully escape serious troubles cool, i think i would have don well as a CIA operative if i was in the US smiley

63 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by ecolime(m): 3:54pm On Oct 14, 2023
1. I learn languages easily. The easy ones needed for basic communication though.

2. I can read minds. Works 99% of the time.

3. The last is funny. I've got bad taste buds so I can hardly tell a good food from a poorly cooked one. lol

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by Klass99(f): 4:12pm On Oct 14, 2023

69 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by Easyincome24: 4:39pm On Oct 14, 2023
Pootle:
i can easily blend into any setting either with touts or brethren in church or mosques, i can cope cos i have coped in situations my friends where shocked how did i successfully escape serious troubles cool, i think i would have don well as a CIA operative if i was in the US smiley
Na you be detective blender.
Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by Easyincome24: 4:40pm On Oct 14, 2023
Klass99:
Let me see........that would be;

1.My natural ability to keep things neat, tidy and organized. It's a gift I like to use to bless my family and friends with. One friend in particular (Natalie) can't stop talking about it, she travelled overseas one time and left her house keys with me. A day or two to her return I cleaned her place up, made the bed, cooked a pot of stew and refrigerated it for her. It gave me so much pleasure to hear the gratitude and pleasure in her voice when she returned to her house and called me to say thank you.

My brother (Nathan) couldn't stop raving about it either when he also returned from an overseas trip to a similar experience in his home. Nat & Nathan have both suggested I start a cleaning business. What they don t understand is that not every skill is meant to be monetized (in my opinion) It would drive me crazy to clean the homes of strangers because of how extremely dirty some folks are or can be. I may end up with PTSD and in a mental home if I tried that grin.

I have to say I am just badass like that cool..........when it comes to housekeeping and hospitality. I hate to cook though, but give me a broom, mop and cleaning items and watch me work my magic.

2. My sensitivity, by this I mean my ability to sense other people's moods, needs or wants, and meet those needs or wants, if I can, without them voicing it. I am able to pick up on things from a person's tone of voice, body language or a situation. I get a kick out of their pleasant surprise when I do this.

3. I don't think this one is unique or peculiar to me alone. The ability to make myself climax without touching my body or any sexual organs. I just use my mind and imagination to do that. Interestingly I've found lovemaking and intimacy to be more enjoyable in my mind and head, than the real thing. Emphasis on more enjoyable.

4. My sensuality in and out of bed. It comes naturally and effortlessly. For real, I am not even trying to hype myself, I say this based on what I have been repeatedly told by an ex and more than one admirer. I will never forget the guy who said I gave him a hard on from simply answering a phone call. He called while my cousin was in the shower, I answered the call to let him know she was indisposed and would return the call asap. Dude wanted to know who I was and later confessed what happened to him that day. I think it was the quality of my voice messing with his testosterone.

Such a unique trait you have.

11 Likes

Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by Klass99(f): 4:43pm On Oct 14, 2023

7 Likes

Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by Easyincome24: 4:45pm On Oct 14, 2023
ecolime:
1. I learn languages easily. The easy ones needed for basic communication though.

2. I can read minds. Works 99% of the time.

3. The last is funny. I've got bad taste buds so I can hardly tell a good food from a poorly cooked one. lol

1 & 2 are possessed only by few people in the world.

1 Like

Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by Easyincome24: 4:46pm On Oct 14, 2023
Klass99:

Mwaah kiss. So what's yours? It's a fun thread, participate and share yours too.
I already shared mine above, you may scroll up to read it.

1 Like

Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by Pootle: 4:51pm On Oct 14, 2023
Easyincome24:

Na you be detective blender.

my brother as man for street you gadz folo up o, i remember back then i folo train form school com back lag, na so train spoil for bush we sha enter lag like 2am for mid night me no wan go iddo the last busstop so i gadz jump down for oshodi, my laptop, blackberry z10 those stuff very expensive those years dey my bag but those tout, thieve sef shock say person wey jump down from fast moving train na werey o next thing i do before them go get demselve i light my kpoli and sharply cross go under bridge cool las las that night i buy og ogogoro all of us dey till morning signing to highness, them begin dey ask where i dey stay even put me for bus wey carry me go mile2 smiley

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by Newborn27(f): 4:52pm On Oct 14, 2023
I'm a HSP(Highly Sensitive Person)

It seems weird to my siblings growing up and currently I'm enjoying every bit of it.....I easily know people within few periods of conversing with them... and lots more...it helps me not to get easily disappointed when people truly show their real intent.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by Klass99(f): 4:54pm On Oct 14, 2023

6 Likes

Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by Michelle55: 5:25pm On Oct 14, 2023
Klass99:
Let me see........that would be;

1.My natural ability to keep things neat, tidy and organized. It's a gift I like to use to bless my family and friends with. One friend in particular (Natalie) can't stop talking about it, she travelled overseas one time and left her house keys with me. A day or two to her return I cleaned her place up, made the bed, cooked a pot of stew and refrigerated it for her. It gave me so much pleasure to hear the gratitude and pleasure in her voice when she returned to her house and called me to say thank you.

My brother (Nathan) couldn't stop raving about it either when he also returned from an overseas trip to a similar experience in his home. Nat & Nathan have both suggested I start a cleaning business. What they don't understand is that not every skill is meant to be monetized (in my opinion) It would drive me crazy to clean the homes of strangers because of how dirty some folks are or can be. I may end up with PTSD and in a mental home if I tried it grin.

I have to say I am just badass like that, when it comes to housekeeping and hospitality. I hate to cook though, but give me a broom, mop and cleaning items and watch me work my magic.

2. My sensitivity, by this I mean my ability to sense other people's moods, needs or wants, and meet those needs or wants, if I can, without them voicing it. I am able to pick up on things from a person's tone of voice, body language or a situation. I get a kick out of their pleasant surprise when I do this.

3. I don't think this one is unique or peculiar to me alone. The ability to make myself climax without touching my body or any sexual organs. I just use my mind and imagination to do that. Interestingly I've found lovemaking and intimacy to be more enjoyable in my mind and head, than the real thing. Emphasis on more enjoyable.

4. My sensuality in and out of bed, it comes naturally and effortlessly. For real, I am not even trying to hype myself, I say this based on what I have been repeatedly told by an ex and more than one admirer. I will never forget the guy who said I gave him a hard on from simply answering a phone call. He called while my cousin was in the shower, I answered the call to let him know she was unavailable but would return the call asap. Dude wanted to know who I was and later confessed what happened to him that day. I think it was the quality of my voice messing with his testosterone.

5. In interviews, it has got to be that voice again, how well I speak without a fake accent and the confidence I exude. That confidence comes from years of interviewing and always practicing the crap out of my interviews ahead of time. It doesn't hurt that I have a bombshell smile with dimples in each cheek, a sunny persona and natural beauty.
Lol, I thought I was alone in this. Glad to have a partner🙈

10 Likes

Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by Easyincome24: 5:31pm On Oct 14, 2023
Klass99:

Oh........you are the thread author and owner. My bad I didn't realize it until now. Nice thread by the way.
Thanks for the kind words.
Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by Cubox: 10:55am On Oct 15, 2023
I tell people what they don't want to hear.
They hate me for it but come back to beg and ask for advice and solutions.

18 Likes

Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by AntiChristian: 10:55am On Oct 15, 2023
I'm an optimist! I don't like trouble but who betides that troublemaker who steps on my toe!

14 Likes

Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by absoluteSuccess: 10:55am On Oct 15, 2023
No one else can be me ever again.

Be yourself, everyone else is taken.

3 Likes

Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by ShenTeh(m): 10:56am On Oct 15, 2023
Peace.

I think I am multi talented.
Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by STEWpid(f): 10:56am On Oct 15, 2023
Chai..

Mine dreams..
Re: What Makes You Unique As A Person? by wittywriter: 10:56am On Oct 15, 2023
FINGER PRINT.
99thEnemy:

Dental and facial structural arrangements too. cool

Wittyness

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Is African Marriage About And What Is It Values? / 15 Brutally Honest Signs Your Husband Wants A Divorce / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.