Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,721 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Can Instinct Be Trusted? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Instinct Be Trusted? (350 Views)

My Instinct Is Fighting Me After These / Girls Are Not To Be Trusted / Destructive Instinct,:- Lady On P@ñt Spread Her Leg Fully Open @ ikeja Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Instinct Be Trusted? by iceybux(m): 8:46am On Nov 24, 2019
Been 2geda For Some Years There Was This Guy I Met I Think Twice And She Calmd They Were Just Friends,inbtw She Cheated On The Excuse Of Not Getting Attention,i Got Pissd And Told Since I Dont Give U That,then It Better We Go Our Ways,yet She Wouldnt Despite Avin To Ask This Severally,this Was Lik Mid Last Year,b4 This Happened Was A Time She Visitd A Guy And Calmd She Was Raped,i Ask Was The Guy Alone In D Building,she Said No,did U Scream Or Seekd Help Afterward It Happened,she Said No And Gave Some Flismy Excuses,im A Very Forgivin Individual,i Dont Kip Thing At Heart,i Forgave Her All This Happened In D Past 2years And She Begged And Said She Has Changd,fastforward To Few Days Back,she Works On The Island At A Culinary Restuarant,mostly They Close Late,this Particular Day She Went Clubbin Wit Her Collegues I Aint AgainstHaving Some Fun,but Talkin Abt How A Guy Grab Her Ass And Also An Emotional Msg Her Supervisor Sent To Her Calmin Her Abt An Issue Tha Happened Btw She N Their Boss..Is My Instinct Wrong?
Re: Can Instinct Be Trusted? by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:57am On Nov 24, 2019
Mister man, you really do not have to start every word with a capital letter, and there are so many unnecessary abbreviations, then try to start a paragraph where necessary,

I don't understand your story, so I'll just answer your question, instincts can be wrong sometimes, it doesn't work for every aspect or everything, instinct works for me 100% only when in a relationship, doesn't work in every other aspect of my life.

1 Like

Re: Can Instinct Be Trusted? by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 24, 2019
I dont understand a thing you just wrote... Like the moniker above typed, it isnt always accurate.
Re: Can Instinct Be Trusted? by CreepyBlackpool: 9:04am On Nov 24, 2019
Enyia you're dating a hoe!! !!!!
Re: Can Instinct Be Trusted? by iceybux(m): 9:12am On Nov 24, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
Mister man, you really do not have to start every word with a capital letter, and there are so many unnecessary abbreviations, then try to start a paragraph where necessary,

I don't understand your story, so I'll just answer your question, instincts can be wrong sometimes, it doesn't work for every aspect or everything, instinct works for me 100% only when in a relationship, doesn't work in every other aspect of my life.
apologies about the typo's and Abbreviatios,will do detter,note taken.
Re: Can Instinct Be Trusted? by iceybux(m): 9:13am On Nov 24, 2019
RedCreme21:
I dont understand a thing you just wrote...
Like the moniker above typed, it isnt always accurate.
apologies about my writing method will improve on that, and thanks on ur opinion.
Re: Can Instinct Be Trusted? by iceybux(m): 9:17am On Nov 24, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
Enyia you're dating a hoe!! !!!!

hmmm... but how abt she openin up on some of this thing? truly i got trust issues from d 1st time she cheated..but was hoping on gaining her trust again.
Re: Can Instinct Be Trusted? by steveDpro: 9:20am On Nov 24, 2019
Hmmm, anyway let me go straight and answer ur question. Strong instinct can never be wrong

(1) (Reply)

Stop Saying I Am Other People Here, It's So Annoying / Funniest Way To Die-drop Yours / Sex Appeal On A Plate!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.