Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Alex Ferguson's Last Chewed Gum As Manager Sold For 181.4 Million Naira: Photo - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Alex Ferguson's Last Chewed Gum As Manager Sold For 181.4 Million Naira: Photo (87756 Views)

Real Madrid Re-Appoints Zinedine Zidane As Manager / Sir Alex Ferguson In Intensive Care After Brain Sugery As Sympathy Floods In(Pic / Sir Alex Ferguson Gives Arsene Wenger A Vase On His Last Game At Old Trafford (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex Ferguson's Last Chewed Gum As Manager Sold For 181.4 Million Naira: Photo by Sam2310(m): 8:19pm On Nov 24, 2019
Larryfest:
Person wey win this bid now weytin him go use dis gum do now
e go use am do money ritual.
Re: Alex Ferguson's Last Chewed Gum As Manager Sold For 181.4 Million Naira: Photo by ofemigeorge(m): 8:21pm On Nov 24, 2019
kenny714433:
Nollywood should act this epic movie.

The rebirth of the Dark Shadows.

In the beginning, the world was ruled by God himself. God and half gods met to create creatures of their kind. Lucy, a half-god rose to assume God's throne who was now on earth busy with creation. Upon God's arrival to heaven, infuriated, He casted Lucy down to earth. An action he regretted for he saw Man being led astray by Lucy.
Infuriated for tormenting His creatures, He cursed Lucy and his angels, locked Lucy in the most protected fetters but Lucy's angels vowed to awaken the sleeping dark when the blood moon rises.

***Days rolled into weeks, weeks into months and months into thousands of years. In the year of our Lord 2019, in the western part of what is now called Africa, civilization has set in....***

NTA News: 1...NASA has predicted that Mercury will pass inbetween the moon and the sun. This will cast shadows on the moon and all who lives in the lower meridian will view the moon as a large ball of blood, a phenomenon called Blood Moon.
2....UNN to organize the maiden conference for Witchcraft in her Energy Center.

***There's palpable tension in the country and in less than two days when the blood moon rises, witches, wizards, vampires, werewolves and gobblings will unite to free Lucy to fulfill the WICCAN prophecy. The head of the church in Rome has sent crusaders to clamp down the meetings of witches in Africa and the Holy Grail, a chalice inwhich Jesus drank from during his last supper has been stolen by witches.

If the crusaders fail, the world will be put to an end which will begin the rule of Lucy.

Horse neighing.... ...Will the crusaders succeed in their dangerous assignment to Africa?

To be continued.........
Nice
But you know the supreme opponent of lucy is God and nothing can ever stand in His way
For the love he has for mankind....which ever way lucy lose
Nice
Re: Alex Ferguson's Last Chewed Gum As Manager Sold For 181.4 Million Naira: Photo by LOVEGINO(m): 8:28pm On Nov 24, 2019
NaijaDonCast:
u don't mean it
i still dey think.

1 Like

Re: Alex Ferguson's Last Chewed Gum As Manager Sold For 181.4 Million Naira: Photo by 0ubenji(m): 8:40pm On Nov 24, 2019
Get paid advertising with your Facebook. Contact link(without spaces) on my profile.

Re: Alex Ferguson's Last Chewed Gum As Manager Sold For 181.4 Million Naira: Photo by complexBoss12: 8:54pm On Nov 24, 2019
yenereal:
How about the last shit? We are waiting.

I tire o
Re: Alex Ferguson's Last Chewed Gum As Manager Sold For 181.4 Million Naira: Photo by josh25(m): 8:55pm On Nov 24, 2019
What about Sari last Cegar weed he smoked for his last game in charge of Chelsea.. How far.. were that one dey?
Re: Alex Ferguson's Last Chewed Gum As Manager Sold For 181.4 Million Naira: Photo by Galacious1: 9:00pm On Nov 24, 2019
Mad
Re: Alex Ferguson's Last Chewed Gum As Manager Sold For 181.4 Million Naira: Photo by raphy(m): 9:04pm On Nov 24, 2019
so you all dont know that life is a bubble gun chew it till you get tired.

he chew his till he retire from football.
am still chewing my own when am jogging and playing mine will be more cost than his.

enjoy ur life
oh! I mean enjoy ur bubble gum.
Re: Alex Ferguson's Last Chewed Gum As Manager Sold For 181.4 Million Naira: Photo by odinson1(m): 9:14pm On Nov 24, 2019
kenny714433:
Nollywood should act this epic movie.

The rebirth of the Dark Shadows.

In the beginning, the world was ruled by God himself. God and half gods met to create creatures of their kind. Lucy, a half-god rose to assume God's throne who was now on earth busy with creation. Upon God's arrival to heaven, infuriated, He casted Lucy down to earth. An action he regretted for he saw Man being led astray by Lucy.
Infuriated for tormenting His creatures, He cursed Lucy and his angels, locked Lucy in the most protected fetters but Lucy's angels vowed to awaken the sleeping dark when the blood moon rises.

***Days rolled into weeks, weeks into months and months into thousands of years. In the year of our Lord 2019, in the western part of what is now called Africa, civilization has set in....***

NTA News: 1...NASA has predicted that Mercury will pass inbetween the moon and the sun. This will cast shadows on the moon and all who lives in the lower meridian will view the moon as a large ball of blood, a phenomenon called Blood Moon.
2....UNN to organize the maiden conference for Witchcraft in her Energy Center.

***There's palpable tension in the country and in less than two days when the blood moon rises, witches, wizards, vampires, werewolves and gobblings will unite to free Lucy to fulfill the WICCAN prophecy. The head of the church in Rome has sent crusaders to clamp down the meetings of witches in Africa and the Holy Grail, a chalice inwhich Jesus drank from during his last supper has been stolen by witches.

If the crusaders fail, the world will be put to an end which will begin the rule of Lucy.

Horse neighing.... ...Will the crusaders succeed in their dangerous assignment to Africa?

To be continued.........
Nollywood does not have the creativity nor the resources
Re: Alex Ferguson's Last Chewed Gum As Manager Sold For 181.4 Million Naira: Photo by Temiay(m): 9:34pm On Nov 24, 2019
Larryfest:
He go continue chewing it from where Ferguson stopped
Re: Alex Ferguson's Last Chewed Gum As Manager Sold For 181.4 Million Naira: Photo by showafrica(m): 9:34pm On Nov 24, 2019
Larryfest:

Oyibo are idiots.. It pains me when blacks follow them sheepishly. Na why i like Asians, they only copy useful things from these Europeans and Americans
Re: Alex Ferguson's Last Chewed Gum As Manager Sold For 181.4 Million Naira: Photo by Reeb2244: 9:36pm On Nov 24, 2019
drizslim:
Oyibo sabi business sense pass Africa
Which kind nonsense business sense is that?
Re: Alex Ferguson's Last Chewed Gum As Manager Sold For 181.4 Million Naira: Photo by Asiri1991: 9:46pm On Nov 24, 2019
Don't feel bad about that. Adichie clearly explained the reason for this and high prices fort other antiquities - vintage car, coffin, etc. It's simple: the White believe their best was in the past and can pay a fortune to reinstate the atmosphere of the past.
Re: Alex Ferguson's Last Chewed Gum As Manager Sold For 181.4 Million Naira: Photo by anyicash(m): 9:48pm On Nov 24, 2019
That means his last urine at old Trafford should be sold for 1billion pounds if collected.
Re: Alex Ferguson's Last Chewed Gum As Manager Sold For 181.4 Million Naira: Photo by mikykinz(m): 10:13pm On Nov 24, 2019
Most of this auctioneers are not just buying the auctioned object....
There are sometimes underground businesses which they try to use the auctioning to clean the cash
Re: Alex Ferguson's Last Chewed Gum As Manager Sold For 181.4 Million Naira: Photo by Revolva(m): 11:01pm On Nov 24, 2019
Hhaah these westerners will sell anytin auction
Re: Alex Ferguson's Last Chewed Gum As Manager Sold For 181.4 Million Naira: Photo by whatthefuck01: 11:01pm On Nov 24, 2019
i av with me d last jacket wenger wore in his last epl game. abbeg who dey bid?
starts frm 5million naira pls.
Re: Alex Ferguson's Last Chewed Gum As Manager Sold For 181.4 Million Naira: Photo by Correcto: 12:01am On Nov 25, 2019
Same here
alphaNomega:
I smell money laundering
Re: Alex Ferguson's Last Chewed Gum As Manager Sold For 181.4 Million Naira: Photo by hope4nigeria(m): 5:50am On Nov 25, 2019
Ubongdemaga:
Oyibo , they have many ways of making money not najia. Is this not some state 6 months budget in najia?
if Nigerian buy your chewing gum, you are dead.
Re: Alex Ferguson's Last Chewed Gum As Manager Sold For 181.4 Million Naira: Photo by trilacos: 6:38am On Nov 25, 2019
danilmo:

Assume #500k/month for a year as an oil worker = 6M
6M times ur 5years. = 30M. grin chai , life is unfair to African
dumb analysis
Re: Alex Ferguson's Last Chewed Gum As Manager Sold For 181.4 Million Naira: Photo by General0847: 8:50am On Nov 25, 2019
Rosarie:
Rubbish Any body that buys it is maddddd,as In kolo,as in crase, Their father!
See poor man pikin, poverty dey make this one vex.
Re: Alex Ferguson's Last Chewed Gum As Manager Sold For 181.4 Million Naira: Photo by MoIbrahim: 9:41am On Nov 25, 2019
Larryfest:

E go use dey boast na grin E go dey show im children sef
Re: Alex Ferguson's Last Chewed Gum As Manager Sold For 181.4 Million Naira: Photo by MoIbrahim: 9:42am On Nov 25, 2019
Larryfest:

E go use dey boast na grin E go dey show im children sef, and neighbours go dey come pay money to watch. Naija people wey get inferiority complex go travel there to pay pay money use am do selfie
Re: Alex Ferguson's Last Chewed Gum As Manager Sold For 181.4 Million Naira: Photo by Numerouno94(m): 9:59am On Nov 25, 2019
We re waitin for who will go 4 his last pooo

Messi nd Ronaldo Drama go worst after dey both retired. This one na small.
Re: Alex Ferguson's Last Chewed Gum As Manager Sold For 181.4 Million Naira: Photo by Rosarie(f): 10:47am On Nov 25, 2019
General0847:

See poor man pikin, poverty dey make this one vex.
na you and your generation poverty go kill,na Ur papa be begger .poverty na forever for you.
Ur children na almajiri.
Mumu.
I be woman and trust me I go finish u cos I nor near you.
I see it as waste of money but I can comfortably foot my bills.
U wey poverty don envelope.
Mumu.
I pay my bills comfortably,I have connections,I don't trek.
I am living a contented life.but u
An asshole with rags all over.
Foo
Re: Alex Ferguson's Last Chewed Gum As Manager Sold For 181.4 Million Naira: Photo by owila4luv(m): 10:58am On Nov 25, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin ur mouth wey dey smell like shit hole cheesy wink
HisExcellence:
When are they going to buy my own?
Re: Alex Ferguson's Last Chewed Gum As Manager Sold For 181.4 Million Naira: Photo by owila4luv(m): 11:00am On Nov 25, 2019
so, him chew the gum, them no throway am or him no throw am away, them collect am keep for museum only to be sold for 181mill naira!! chisos!!
Re: Alex Ferguson's Last Chewed Gum As Manager Sold For 181.4 Million Naira: Photo by HisExcellence(m): 11:10am On Nov 25, 2019
owila4luv:
grin grin grin grin grin ur mouth wey dey smell like shit hole cheesy wink

Wow, you must be a prophet, how do you known that my mouth smell like shit hole?
Re: Alex Ferguson's Last Chewed Gum As Manager Sold For 181.4 Million Naira: Photo by frndfghtr(m): 12:00pm On Nov 25, 2019
After seeing the gum pics, I just feel like smashing my phone, this oyibo don't mumu pass Mr ibu
Re: Alex Ferguson's Last Chewed Gum As Manager Sold For 181.4 Million Naira: Photo by General0847: 12:35pm On Nov 25, 2019
Rosarie:
na you and your generation poverty go kill,na Ur papa be begger .poverty na forever for you.
Ur children na almajiri.
Mumu.
I be woman and trust me I go finish u cos I nor near you.
I see it as waste of money but I can comfortably foot my bills.
U wey poverty don envelope.
Mumu.
I pay my bills comfortably,I have connections,I don't trek.
I am living a contented life.but u
An asshole with rags all over.
Foo
See this ratchet queen. You need help.
Re: Alex Ferguson's Last Chewed Gum As Manager Sold For 181.4 Million Naira: Photo by Rosarie(f): 1:15pm On Nov 25, 2019
General0847:

See this ratchet queen. You need help.
that is why I gave your father and mother #5naira,so you people don't die in frustration.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2013 Glo-CAF Awards / Zambia Vs Nigeria (AFCON 2013) (1 - 1) On 25th January 2013 / Lionel Messi's N10m A Night 'Le Royal' Hotel (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.