Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Recharge Ur Phone And Get Paid - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Recharge Ur Phone And Get Paid (298 Views)

Get Paid a min of $48 every month 4 d SAME browsing u do on ur phone everyday / Mobile Agents Needed Nationwide -work From Ur Phone, Home Or Office -earn Daily / RAGP (recharge And Get Paid ) Is A Very Big Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Recharge Ur Phone And Get Paid by ekogho22(m): 9:16am On Nov 24, 2019
hello narialand I have been hearing of this for quite a long time in a radio station. recharge and get paid. pay dstv subscription and get paid others recharging there phone and I still getting paid to my account and it's legit no side effects said by the announcer of the seminal when ask by the radio presenter. am not close to where the seminal is taking place I live in delta state wile the seminal is in port Harcourt . is there any narialander with useful info.

(1) (Reply)

Uber Stripped Of Licence To Operate In London By Tfl / Airtime To Cash / Let's Help You With Your Website(any Problem You Have) We also Teach Web Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.