Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:04 AM

Get Paid a min of $48 every month 4 d SAME browsing u do on ur phone everyday - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Get Paid a min of $48 every month 4 d SAME browsing u do on ur phone everyday (2427 Views)

$48 USD Paypal For Sale / Pls Wat Do I Do! I Was Debited Twice For D Same Transaction On P.o.s Machine / Gombe Exports 400 Snakes To England Every Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Paid a min of $48 every month 4 d SAME browsing u do on ur phone everyday by pakpan89(m): 1:08pm On Mar 05, 2022
YOUR DAILY BROWSING ON THE INTERNET AND SEARCH ON GOOGLE IS THE NEW, HOTTEST, MOST LUCRATIVE COMMODITY AND OIL BUSINESS NOW ON THE INTERNET.

Don’t throw away your daily Browsing again.

Don’t throw away your daily search on Google again.

Your daily browsing on the internet, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc, is huge money now.

Your daily search on Google is huge money now.

You are not required to do anything different. Just continue your normal daily browsing on the internet and search on Google same way you have been doing and get paid.

WELCOME TO $5BILLION SALES:

$5Billion Sales is a UK 100% GUARANTEED SALES ADVERTISING Company that buys your normal daily browsing on the internet, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and your normal daily search on Google, converts the data to money by using the data to provide paid 100% GUARANTEED SALES Advertising to Clients, and so make money to pay you a minimum of $48 every month, for life, $584 = N300,000 every year, recurring, for life, $1.6 = N800 everyday, just from THE SAME Browsing you do on your phone everyday, on the internet, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and your normal daily search on Google for any information you want for your consumption.

First payment from Launch in February 22, 2022 will be paid en bloc this August 25, 2022, and monthly afterwards, from September 2022 - $48 every blessed month, for life, just for your own browsing, WITHOUT REFERRING ANYBODY.

Refer others and get paid $100 for each, paid every 12 months, every year, recurring, for life.

For example, refer 1,000 people to this opportunity and get paid $100 x 1,000 = $100,000 = N50million every year, recurring, for life.

Others refer, you get paid $5 for each, every year, recurring, for life, from your Level 1 to Level 16.

For example, others you referred refer 10,000 users/Affiliates combined, from your Level 1 to Level 16, you get paid $5 x 10,000 = $50,000 = N25million every year, recurring, for life.

$5Billion Sales is also into real life 100% GUARANTEED SALES ADVERTISING BUSINESS to deliver the number of sales you want, 100% GUARANTEED SALES to Clients, NOT just ads, NOT clicks, NOT views, NOT Impressions, NOT Adverts without sales, BUT, real, actual 100% GUARANTEED SALES to Clients – 100% GUARANTEED.

If you are in business and you want to boost your sales, you simply Pay $300 = N150,000 for a year and get the number of sales you want, upto 1,000 GUARANTEED SALES, 100% delivered to you to your online store/Website or product link, in three months, three times a year, and you pocket upto $155,000 in sales NET profit in three months, three times a year, depending on your average sales NET profit per product – all 100% GUARANTEED.

If you are into Network Marketing MLM or Affiliate Marketing business, you also Get the number of Downlines/Signups or Affiliate product buyers you want, upto 1,000 GUARANTEED Downlines/Signups, 100% delivered to you for your Network Marketing/MLM or Affiliate Marketing business, in three months, three times a year, and you pocket upto $155,000 in sales NET profit in three months, three times a year – all 100% GUARANTEED.

You also get the number of customers you want, upto one million GUARANTEED, quality, buying customers in a year sent to your physical business shop or physical business location to buy from you.

You pocket upto $155,000 in sales NET profit in three months, three times a year.

You pay the company 34% of the sales NET profit $155,000 = $52,700, only after 100% sales delivery, and pocket the rest $102,300 sales NET profit, delivered in three months, three times a year.

That means You pocket $102,700 three times a year = $306,900 in a year in sales Profit, as your sales are delivered three times a year.

For business owners, website owners, e-commerce stores, dropshippers, Affiliates at Fiverr, ClickBank, Amazon, Shopify, Ebay, esty, Oberlo, Amway, Network Marketing, MLM Distributors, any product or services or opportunities you sell under the Sun, online or offline with physical business location.

Upload or plug in your product. Select the number sales you want and the sale NET profit you want. Click on GUARANTEED SALES.

The system starts work and delivers 100% as stipulated and nothing less or you don’t pay the 34%. 100% GUARANTEED.

….. powered by a new Artificial INTELLIGENCE (AI), 100% GUARANTEED SALES ADVERTISING SYSTEM owned only by $5Billion Sales worldwide.

Refer businesses and Clients to GUARANTEED SALES SYSTEM and get paid massively as shown below �

You get paid TWO commissions:

(1) You receive $20 commission for each client referred by you.

AND

(2) $200 – $1000 recurring profit share commission Annually

You also get paid TWO overrides for all Clients referred by Affiliates of your team from level 1-16

(1) You receive $1 override for each client referred by Affiliates of your team, from level 1-16.

(2) You receive $10 – $50 Annual recurring profit share override from level 1-16.

So, if you had 50 Affiliates in your Team and each got 3 clients this week, you would get paid an astonishing $150 overrides, AND a further $1500 – $7500 Annual recurring profit share override (recurring), EVery year, for life.

HOW TO REGISTER AND ACTIVATE YOUR ACCOUNT TO START EARNING IMMEDIATELY DAILY FROM YOUR NORMAL DAILY BROWSING AND SEARCH ON THE INTERNET:

Registration is absolutely Free. Follow the simple steps in the first link on my signature just beneath this post to activate your account and start earning immediately.

Another such company/Opportunity that pays you for your Browsing is given in the second link on my signature just beneath this post. Earn from both hands.

Check other such instant money making opportunities, products and services, which we share, which would make extra income into your pocket at https://www.nairaland.com/pakpan89/topics

1 Like

Re: Get Paid a min of $48 every month 4 d SAME browsing u do on ur phone everyday by Aaapp: 4:34pm On Mar 05, 2022
automating binary options trading using bot
Re: Get Paid a min of $48 every month 4 d SAME browsing u do on ur phone everyday by pakpan89(m): 8:44pm On Mar 05, 2022
You lost $1.6 yesterday. You will lose $584 (N300,000) in the next one year if you are not in this system.

Those selfish Giant Tech companies will still feast on your commodity, your normal daily browsing data and make billions of dollars of you and not pay you a dime.
Re: Get Paid a min of $48 every month 4 d SAME browsing u do on ur phone everyday by pakpan89(m): 10:31am On Mar 06, 2022
2022 is the year people will start seeing the money they will make in 2023 waiting ahead for them in this opportunity.
Re: Get Paid a min of $48 every month 4 d SAME browsing u do on ur phone everyday by pakpan89(m): 9:52am On Mar 08, 2022
You missed $1.6 yesterday. You will miss it again today if you are not in this opportunity. You will miss $584 (N300,000) by this time next year if you are not in this opportunity.
Re: Get Paid a min of $48 every month 4 d SAME browsing u do on ur phone everyday by pakpan89(m): 7:07pm On Mar 08, 2022
By midnight today, you would miss today's Opportunity to earn $1.6. Tomorrow is another chance.
Re: Get Paid a min of $48 every month 4 d SAME browsing u do on ur phone everyday by pakpan89(m): 9:45am On Mar 09, 2022
You are not to do anything different. Just continue browsing the internet, Google, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc, the way you normally do and get paid.
Re: Get Paid a min of $48 every month 4 d SAME browsing u do on ur phone everyday by pakpan89(m): 8:29am On Mar 10, 2022
This is the second week. Commission so far attached.

I just use the internet, Facebook etc the way I normally do, and then, I get paid everyday.

Re: Get Paid a min of $48 every month 4 d SAME browsing u do on ur phone everyday by Ologogoro: 9:47am On Mar 10, 2022
pakpan89:
This is the second week. Commission so far attached.

I just use the internet, Facebook etc the way I normally do, and then, I get paid everyday.

Good morning,
I've registered this months ago, how do I start earning ?
Re: Get Paid a min of $48 every month 4 d SAME browsing u do on ur phone everyday by pakpan89(m): 12:15pm On Mar 10, 2022
BROWSING IS MONEY NOW. SEARCHING THE WEB IS MONEY NOW:

Don't waste it. Get paid for it here.

Minimum Of $584 (N300,000) every year, recurring, for life. It drops ($1.6) everyday.

Tell others, get paid $100 for each, every year, recurring, for life.

Others tell others, you get $5 for each, every year, recurring, for life.

.... plus so much more.
Re: Get Paid a min of $48 every month 4 d SAME browsing u do on ur phone everyday by David0002(m): 3:54pm On Mar 10, 2022
pakpan89:
BROWSING IS MONEY NOW. SEARCHING THE WEB IS MONEY NOW:

Don't waste it. Get paid for it here.

Minimum Of $584 (N300,000) every year, recurring, for life. It drops ($1.6) everyday.

Tell others, get paid $100 for each, every year, recurring, for life.

Others tell others, you get $5 for each, every year, recurring, for life.

.... plus so much more.

Hello please, I just registered in the platform, but I am finding it difficult to upload the 5billion browser extension to my kiwi browser. How can I do it. This is my number. 2348036755833. We can chat so that you can give me a solution. Thanks.
Re: Get Paid a min of $48 every month 4 d SAME browsing u do on ur phone everyday by pakpan89(m): 4:56pm On Mar 14, 2022
You came online today. You lost $1.6 = N800. By this time next year, you will lose $584 = N300,000 if you browse the internet and you are not in this free program.
Re: Get Paid a min of $48 every month 4 d SAME browsing u do on ur phone everyday by pakpan89(m): 9:52am On Mar 16, 2022
2022 is the year you'll start seeing the money you will make in 2023 with this program.

My Earnings so far in the second week.

It is going to skyrocket any moment from now as I press a very gigantic button any moment from now.

Click on the link on my signature just beneath this post to register absolutely Free, activate your account and start earning immediately.

Re: Get Paid a min of $48 every month 4 d SAME browsing u do on ur phone everyday by pakpan89(m): 9:53am On Mar 25, 2022
You are browsing the internet right now. Get paid for it.
Re: Get Paid a min of $48 every month 4 d SAME browsing u do on ur phone everyday by pakpan89(m): 8:56am On Mar 26, 2022
A new Google is out.

They both do the same thing, that is, using your daily browsing and web search on Google to convert it to Billions of Dollars, by using your Browsing and web search Database to provide paid Advertising and other services to people and businesses all over the world, and make Billions of Dollars every year, off your Browsing, web search and time online.

The only difference between this NEW Google and Google is that this New Google shares its profit with you, pays back part of its profit to you, pays you for your time online, pays you for your normal daily browsing on the internet, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc, and also pays you for your normal daily web search, minimum of $584 (N300,000) every year, recurring, for life.

Refer others and get paid $100 for each, every year, recurring, for life.

Others refer and you get paid $5 for each, every year, recurring, for life, from your level 1 to Level 16.

So much more.....

Register absolutely Free and activate your account to start earning immediately.
Re: Get Paid a min of $48 every month 4 d SAME browsing u do on ur phone everyday by pakpan89(m): 2:53pm On Mar 28, 2022
You are browsing now. Somebody else is earning from it.

Start getting paid for your browsing. It's your commodity.
Re: Get Paid a min of $48 every month 4 d SAME browsing u do on ur phone everyday by pakpan89(m): 12:20pm On Mar 29, 2022
You are creating this money right now that you are browsing but someone else is earning money from your browsing.

Get paid too. Don't bother if you don't want it.
Re: Get Paid a min of $48 every month 4 d SAME browsing u do on ur phone everyday by pakpan89(m): 8:57am On Mar 30, 2022
WARNING!!!

If you don't have a TALL Dream, TALLER and BIGGER than you, and an UNQUENCHABLE Desire to succeed, you will not get through this program to activate your account and start earning immediately as enshrined in the program.

You will get stuck and abandon the program.

BUT, if you have a TALL Dream, TALLER and BIGGER than you, and an UNQUENCHABLE Desire to succeed, you will get stuck in the program, but you will ask questions and find a way through to activate your account and start earning immediately as enshrined in the program.

Try your luck
Re: Get Paid a min of $48 every month 4 d SAME browsing u do on ur phone everyday by pakpan89(m): 9:33am On Mar 31, 2022
By this time next year, people that used to insult you will start bowing down for you, because you will withdraw a minimum of $584 = N300,000 in block, right before their eyes, and they will know that unbelief is poverty.
Re: Get Paid a min of $48 every month 4 d SAME browsing u do on ur phone everyday by pakpan89(m): 3:32pm On Mar 31, 2022
I'll be posting this everyday so that you see how you'll be earning everyday from the normal Browsing you do on our phone everyday.

Re: Get Paid a min of $48 every month 4 d SAME browsing u do on ur phone everyday by pakpan89(m): 9:35am On Apr 01, 2022
I simply do the normal Browsing I normally do on my phone everyday and get paid.

This is just one month Earning. Let alone one year. The account will explode.

Compare today's Earning with the previous, you will see increase.

Re: Get Paid a min of $48 every month 4 d SAME browsing u do on ur phone everyday by pakpan89(m): 12:49pm On Apr 02, 2022
Daily proof

Re: Get Paid a min of $48 every month 4 d SAME browsing u do on ur phone everyday by pakpan89(m): 8:25am On Apr 03, 2022
Daily proof.

Re: Get Paid a min of $48 every month 4 d SAME browsing u do on ur phone everyday by pakpan89(m): 10:13am On Apr 04, 2022
You lost $1.6 again yesterday
Re: Get Paid a min of $48 every month 4 d SAME browsing u do on ur phone everyday by pakpan89(m): 3:05pm On Apr 05, 2022
We get paid EVERY TIME YOU BROWSE ON YOUR PHONE.

You can choose to get paid too or leave it for us to earn.
Re: Get Paid a min of $48 every month 4 d SAME browsing u do on ur phone everyday by pakpan89(m): 9:51am On Apr 06, 2022
The big tech companies have been making $250Billion every year from your browsing.

You now have the opportunity to get paid for your browsing.

Whether you like it or not, each time you browse on your phone, somebody is getting paid somewhere.

There is a way your browsing information is anonymously converted to real money (cash), WITHOUT DIVULGING YOUR PERSONAL IDENTIFICATION DETAILS
Re: Get Paid a min of $48 every month 4 d SAME browsing u do on ur phone everyday by pakpan89(m): 1:28pm On Apr 07, 2022
You browse and others get paid or you browse and get paid too.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Selling Physical Products Online Without Ever Owning A Single Product - V2 / Four Years Old Cows For Sale At Affordable Prices (Give away price) / IS BUYING AND SELLING RICE IN BAGS PROFITABLE?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.