Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Deontay Wilder Knocks Out Luis Ortiz - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Deontay Wilder Knocks Out Luis Ortiz (992 Views)

Anthony Joshua Beats Otto Wallin: Deontay Wilder Outboxed By Joseph Parker(video / Heavyweight Champion Deontay Wilder Knocks Out Luis Ortiz In 10th Round L / Floyd Mayweather Wins As He Knocks Out Conor Mcgregor In The 10th Round (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deontay Wilder Knocks Out Luis Ortiz by Mudashittu: 9:18am On Nov 24, 2019
Deontay Wilder knocks out Luis Ortiz again

Deontay Wilder has proved again to be a major challenger for the unification bouts .

The American has defended his WBC world heavyweight title for the tenth time after knocking out Cuba’s Luiz Ortiz in the seventh around in a rematch at the Legendary MGM Venue in Las Vegas .

http://wildflowers.com.ng/deontay-wilder-knocks-out-luis-ortiz/

Re: Deontay Wilder Knocks Out Luis Ortiz by PapaNnamdi: 9:26am On Nov 24, 2019
tell him to close his mouth, we don't know him here at abulé égbà
Re: Deontay Wilder Knocks Out Luis Ortiz by Smalldick123(m): 9:26am On Nov 24, 2019
Victory well deserved
Re: Deontay Wilder Knocks Out Luis Ortiz by kay29000(m): 10:21am On Nov 24, 2019
I just watched the highlight of the knockout. Men! This guy will beat AJ o! The guy is unstoppable right now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deontay Wilder Knocks Out Luis Ortiz by dkconcept: 10:35am On Nov 24, 2019
I carefully watched the rfight from round 1 to 7, probably there is more to wilder Jab shot, Ortiz was very strong even at that 7th round, Me be suspecting that KO blow as not ordinary, the same hot blow that almost KO Tyson Furry before that one regain his stand. Infact as an average 9ja guy,I will say "Oti sin owo yen" please before you quotes me watch from round 1 to 7, wilder did nothing spectacular in that fight, gaskia my guy na true African blood. Aluwo ni baba yen lo jare... meaning, na juju blow

1 Like

Re: Deontay Wilder Knocks Out Luis Ortiz by dkconcept: 10:39am On Nov 24, 2019
kay29000:
I just watched the highlight of the knockout. Men! This guy will beat AJ o! The guy is unstoppable right now.

except you watch last round alone, and don't forget AJ is the real son of the soil, nothing like Aluwo against AJ shall work, infact Ortiz being stopped is another robbery for him, the guy stood up back. Tyson Furry will beat that Deotay wilder, the first was total robbery, we all know even Wilder was very happy after they announced draw in his favour.
Re: Deontay Wilder Knocks Out Luis Ortiz by collins1895: 11:19am On Nov 24, 2019
dkconcept:

except you watch last round alone, and don't forget AJ is the real son of the soil, nothing like Aluwo against AJ shall work, infact Ortiz being stopped is another robbery for him, the guy stood up back. Tyson Furry will beat that Deotay wilder, the first was total robbery, we all know even Wilder was very happy after they announced draw in his favour.
Ortiz couldn't continue the fight,another knock out n the guy is gone.....we have to wait for February to see the winning BTW fury n wilder....I like fury, but I see wilder winning

1 Like

Re: Deontay Wilder Knocks Out Luis Ortiz by kay29000(m): 11:21am On Nov 24, 2019
dkconcept:

Did you see how dazed and confused Ortiz was after that knockout. It was like watching a cartoon. Lol. You want the referee to get in trouble by allowing the fight continue and Deontay putting Ortiz in a comma?

About Fury, I don't think he can beat Deontay. He is more skilled, but he was knocked down twice during the last fight. He would probably get knocked out in the next fight again, unless he can knock Wilder out, and I don't think he can do that.
Re: Deontay Wilder Knocks Out Luis Ortiz by kay29000(m): 11:22am On Nov 24, 2019
collins1895:

Ortiz couldn't continue the fight,another knock out n the guy is gone.....we have to wait for February to see the winning BTW fury n wilder....I like fury, but I see wilder winning

Thanks for this realistic comment.
Re: Deontay Wilder Knocks Out Luis Ortiz by dedolampy: 12:45pm On Nov 24, 2019
Wilder is now bigger than Joshua, see life!
Just one fight caused Joshua everything he has been defending for years.
I really hope he wins the rematch so he can be a contender for wilder
Re: Deontay Wilder Knocks Out Luis Ortiz by themonk(m): 3:06pm On Nov 24, 2019
dkconcept:
I carefully watched the rfight from round 1 to 7, probably there is more to wilder Jab shot, Ortiz was very strong even at that 7th round, Me be suspecting that KO blow as not ordinary, the same hot blow that almost KO Tyson Furry before that one regain his stand. Infact as an average 9ja guy,I will say "Oti sin owo yen" please before you quotes me watch from round 1 to 7, wilder did nothing spectacular in that fight, gaskia my guy na true African blood. Aluwo ni baba yen lo jare... meaning, na juju blow

People like you do not understand boxing.
There is a reason wilder wasn't very active in the early rounds. In the words of his trainer, "Ortiz has gassing out issues, we wanted him to tire in the first half of the fight so we can knock him out on the second half."

It is all strategy and if you notice he wasn't throwing his right hand which is his most powerful weapon in the first 6 rounds, that is because he didn't want ortiz to get used to it and neutralize it. Immediately he came out in the 7th he started throwing it and knocked him out. It's all strategy bro.
Re: Deontay Wilder Knocks Out Luis Ortiz by Twizzy30(m): 3:30pm On Nov 24, 2019
dedolampy:
lol Wilder has always been bigger, why is AJ avoiding him, cause he wanted to romance those belts for long. I just hope Andy Ruiz upsets him again.
Re: Deontay Wilder Knocks Out Luis Ortiz by meobizy(f): 3:57pm On Nov 24, 2019
...and somebody really wants to bet his salary that Ruiz won’t beat AJ to a pulp again?

I knew this would happen. I’m surprised Ortiz lasted seven rounds. Wilder is an unstoppable force. The only guy who ‘stopped’ him was Fury.
Re: Deontay Wilder Knocks Out Luis Ortiz by Mudashittu: 5:33pm On Nov 24, 2019
i hope he doesnt
kay29000:

1 Like

Re: Deontay Wilder Knocks Out Luis Ortiz by Mudashittu: 5:36pm On Nov 24, 2019
you right but it is becoming a trend that Wilder is a slow starter
themonk:

People like you do not understand boxing.
There is a reason wilder wasn't very active in the early rounds. In the words of his trainer, "Ortiz has gassing out issues, we wanted him to tire in the first half of the fight so we can knock him out on the second half."

It is all strategy and if you notice he wasn't throwing his right hand which is his most powerful weapon in the first 6 rounds, that is because he didn't want ortiz to get used to it and neutralize it. Immediately he came out in the 7th he started throwing it and knocked him out. It's all strategy bro.
Re: Deontay Wilder Knocks Out Luis Ortiz by Mudashittu: 5:36pm On Nov 24, 2019
i pray so
dedolampy:
Re: Deontay Wilder Knocks Out Luis Ortiz by themonk(m): 5:37pm On Nov 24, 2019
Mudashittu:
you right but it is becoming a trend that Wilder is a slow starter
Prior to this fight he knocked out Dominic Breazeale cold in the first round.
Re: Deontay Wilder Knocks Out Luis Ortiz by Chukwu94: 5:58pm On Nov 24, 2019
I am afraid this guy would knock out Anthony Joshua.
He is a beast...
Re: Deontay Wilder Knocks Out Luis Ortiz by Mudashittu: 6:10am On Nov 27, 2019
your fear is my fear
Chukwu94:
I am afraid this guy would knock out Anthony Joshua.
He is a beast...
Re: Deontay Wilder Knocks Out Luis Ortiz by gurunlocker: 9:22am On Nov 27, 2019
Oh boy! I just quickly watch the highlight now, that punch is simple but heavy....

Ortiz even was amazed, confused as his eyes pop out.. shocked
Re: Deontay Wilder Knocks Out Luis Ortiz by catalan15(m): 10:18am On Nov 27, 2019
Ok.......

(1) (Reply)

Manchester United Vs Aston Villa / Ballon D'or Power Ranking: Ronaldo Makes Top 20, While Lionel Messi Misses Out. / BRT Bus Branding Outdoor Advertising In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.