Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 (89160 Views)

Allen Onyema: In Three Days, All Airlines In Nigeria Will Shut Down / Is Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Really Dead? / Diepreye Solomon Peter Alamieyeseigha Road Under Reconstruction By Julius Berger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Jakpon: 11:02am On Nov 24, 2019
ryanol2:

My brother keep preaching and exposing these two-face afonjas. Nnamdi Kanu is set to speak on this attack on Igbo race this evening. A lot of Igbos have no clue what is going on.
Nnamdi Kanu is a Prophet. He knows those afonja very well. Donald Trump is an afonja that is why he is using the FBI and CIA to witch hunt our son. They have gotten that 99% of the mansions in America is owned by we Igbos

85 Likes 11 Shares

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by OldBeer: 11:02am On Nov 24, 2019
Jakpon:
Thank you Nwannem. Chukwu gozie gi. The US Justice Department thinks they can marginalise Igbos but they have forgotten that it is we Igbos that developed America
grin grin Nwanem you speak the truth.

If we remove all our investment from America, that country will just collapse. But let us be looking.

87 Likes 12 Shares

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Jakpon: 11:03am On Nov 24, 2019
hammerD:

LEAVE THE NORTH OUT OF THIS, DONT HIDE BEHIND NORTH TO THROW STONE.

WE ARE LOOKING DIRECTLY AT YORUBAS AND SAYING IT OPENLY, DAT WE ARE LOOKING AT U.
Yes the American Justice Department is owned by an afonja coward

80 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by daddytime(m): 11:04am On Nov 24, 2019
Hmmm

Kingsley Kuku jejely cash out run go hide for UK.

It is well...

10 Likes

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by iluvdonjazzy: 11:06am On Nov 24, 2019
Big men no dey green listen to poor man na em course am.
Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Jakpon: 11:07am On Nov 24, 2019
OldBeer:
grin grin Nwanem you speak the truth.

If we remove all our investment from America, that country will just collapse. But let us be looking.
AMERICA IS NO MANS LAND !!

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by saaron(m): 11:07am On Nov 24, 2019
Wiseandtrue:
I wouldn't know much about Onyema but one thing is certain, of recent, there has been so many attacks on the South!!!

From burning business places such as markets to unbridled, uncovering of crimes particularly to the South!!!

This usually attracts so much attention such that the EFCC, DSS will suddenly become overzealous

While crimes with overwhelming evidences even here in Nigeria are deliberately overlooked and ignored by these same agencies who claimed to be fighting crimes without bias!!!

Many of you are already familiar with many of these cases

Something is not right! Something is fishy, I hope this is not another conspiracy by this government, just like the one we all witness in 2015

I rest my case!!!
What you wrote is exactly what's happening.

5 Likes

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Beremx(f): 11:08am On Nov 24, 2019
Absolutely speechless.

Allen Onyema should just clear his name.

Air Peace must not tow the path of Nigeria Airways. Seems this country is cursed not to have a reputable Airline company.

Too bad

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by OldBeer: 11:08am On Nov 24, 2019
Jakpon:
AMERICA IS NO MANS LAND !!
GBAM

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:08am On Nov 24, 2019
Jakpon:
Yes you are right. Donald Trump is from the North that is why he is using the FBI not marginalise we Igbos
Alliances can be formed for mutual benefits as the Briton who were obviously not Nigerians did during war!!!

Okay, let's go by your theory for once!!! I recall vividly how the same FBI list of criminality was predominantly South East, we all saw how the Nigerian government reacted!!!

Abike Dabiri didn't spare them

Now the same scenario played out and it was predominated another, we all saw the drastic step Buhari himself took to bury the case

In my life time, I have witnessed alot of conspiracies and cannot afford to overlook any loopholes anywhere

A government that has no hidden agenda will not skin Fayose and overlook Ganduje, former SGF, Babachir Lawal, Baru and many others!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Yebosola(m): 11:09am On Nov 24, 2019
hammerD:
@naptu2

Is dis suppose to be evidence or conviction?

Do u want us to dig up wat was said about Bola Tinubu or even Buahri and PTA Funds?

Do u want us to dig up wat was said about Fashola, Ambode or even Sanwo?

The average Afonja have wat is called pull him down syndrome and it seems particularly worst wen they come into contact with Igbos.

I will like to see how it ends wen both extremes meet. i.e Afonja and IPOB

Taba reni to mumi,to jepojeta wa ni Southwest, to nperiwa nibi ,Epe lonpelepe,asasi lopa alasasi,igbe rara.... grin grin Una go cry tire,bring it on,nobody has custodian of madness,if u like shout Tinubu from roof top,whether Tinubu is the one that exchange Una destiny for kerosene, u better remove log from Una eyes first.

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by clarocuzioo(m): 11:09am On Nov 24, 2019
Ndi uchu, enemies of progress. Trying every thing they can to bring down Allen Onyeama. He did what they couldn't do, and they won't allow him be.

He floated a National carrier and by extention, and International carrier, creating thousands of jobs, lifting stranded Nigerians from South Africa when the government and president abandoned them to their faith, now they want to bring him down, they forgot one thing, whom God has blessed, no man can curse.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by BluntBoy(m): 11:15am On Nov 24, 2019
hammerD:

naptu2, use ur moniker, dont display coward tendency with me. I already have that perception of u.

You are obviously not very smart. You will make a poor investigator.

Anyway, that explains why you could not even see the essence of the thread. You probably have the proclivity to confuse issues.

My advice: Endeavor to be open-minded. You can't learn by being close-minded.

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by hammerD: 11:16am On Nov 24, 2019
BluntBoy:

You are obviously not very smart. You will make a poor investigator.

Anyway, that explains why you could not even see the essence of the thread. You probably have the proclivity to confuse issues.

My advise: Endeavor to be open-minded. You can't learn by being close-minded.

U CLEARLY DONT KNOW WHO I AM AND WAT I AM CAPABLE OF OF.

IF U DO, WELL...

4 Likes

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by BluntBoy(m): 11:17am On Nov 24, 2019
hammerD:

U CLEARLY DONT KNWO WHO I AM AND WAT I AM CAPABLE OF OF.
IF U DO, WELL...
Neither do you know who I am or what I am capable of doing.

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Yebosola(m): 11:18am On Nov 24, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Dear Naptu2,
Thank you so much for this.
Every information is good information.
The more light shed on this issue brings better illumination of the facts so we don't comment and analyze like sentimental dumbos.

You've brought a new dimension to this but forgive me to conclude on the motive behind it.
It is very apparent that this piece is solely aimed at casting aspersions on the genuineness of the source of funds used in floating Air peace.

I respect you as a good writer, I admire your knack for history and research. I personally consider you a living encyclopedia because you are an unrivalled journalist.

But as a law veteran, don't you even remotely believe that posting an unfounded throwback piece from a disgruntled militant will do no good to the overall wellbeing of Allen in his present indictment?

I Personally understand where u are coming from,but our brothers from the east has turned it to a tribal and Govt victimization stuff, that article has pulled the rug off the feet of them,since the writer is from South South ,if u notice,we SS/SE Attache by force mantra disappear from this thread.

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by naptu2: 11:19am On Nov 24, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Dear Naptu2,
Thank you so much for this.
Every information is good information.
The more light shed on this issue brings better illumination of the facts so we don't comment and analyze like sentimental dumbos.

You've brought a new dimension to this but forgive me to conclude on the motive behind it.
It is very apparent that this piece is solely aimed at casting aspersions on the genuineness of the source of funds used in floating Air peace.

I respect you as a good writer, I admire your knack for history and research. I personally consider you a living encyclopedia because you are an unrivalled journalist.

But as a law veteran, don't you even remotely believe that posting an unfounded throwback piece from a disgruntled militant will do no good to the overall wellbeing of Allen in his present indictment?

This is quite simple. Everybody is presumed innocent until proven guilty in a competent court of law. When incidents like this break out, everybody should seek for more information on the subject. Information enlightens.

You have concluded that this piece is, " solely aimed at casting aspersions on the genuineness of the source of funds used in floating Air peace." I don't know whether that is true or not. The writer has made an allegation. It could be true or false, but some of the things in his allegation tally with the things in the indictment by the Department of Justice (which is what brought it to my attention). If it is false, then it can easily be refuted by information that debunks it (that's the beauty of a forum such as this. Information is shared to enlighten people and if better information comes along, it is used to refute what was previously there).

What I find surprising is that people are focusing on nonsense like ethnicity, instead of the important stuff, like the details of the case.

I'm a Nigerian and so I hope and pray that he is innocent (I actually found that piece when I was looking for information that absolves him), but that's just my emotions. I always put my emotions aside when I'm searching for information and I simply let the facts lead me.

81 Likes 17 Shares

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Yebosola(m): 11:23am On Nov 24, 2019
OldBeer:
LMAO grin grin

"Don't investigate my thief. After all everybody have their own thief."

Typical.

Send your petition to FBI instead of crying all over nairaland.

grin Gbam!!!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Yebosola(m): 11:26am On Nov 24, 2019
ryanol2:

My brother keep preaching and exposing these two-face afonjas. Nnamdi Kanu is set to speak on this attack on Igbo race this evening. A lot of Igbos have no clue what is going on.

Continue been flies that follows dead body to the grave ,Nnamdi Kanu of all people,so u still deh follow that conman?

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by seunmsg(m): 11:33am On Nov 24, 2019
The apple doesn’t fall too far away from the tree. Allen Onyema is a front for fraudulent politicians. It is just sad that some cretins are trying to tribalise the matter as usual. Dude is a fraudulent business front for looters of public fund. Sadly for him, his sins have found him out. He should go to US and face the music.

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Yebosola(m): 11:35am On Nov 24, 2019
[quote author=hammerD post=84318582][s][/s]

USE UR MONIKER COWARD, STOP HIDING BEHIND MANY FACES.

I KNOW TWO FACE IS YOUR NATURE, BUT EVEN ONLINE ON A FACELESS SITE, U ARE STILL HIDING BEHIND MANY FACES.

I AM WHO I AM,(EMI NI TI ONJE EMI NI,OMO MI MASE BERU) I will never hid under any moniker.

4 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Who’s Who Of Freemasonry In Nigeria(dead And Alive) / COVID-19: Buhari Approves Recruitment Of 774,000 Nigerians / Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.