Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,225 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 (89106 Views)

Allen Onyema: In Three Days, All Airlines In Nigeria Will Shut Down / Is Diepreye Alamieyeseigha Really Dead? / Diepreye Solomon Peter Alamieyeseigha Road Under Reconstruction By Julius Berger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by balisa1(f): 1:58pm On Nov 24, 2019
Smalldick123:
Na wa o!
BUHARI WHY
What concern Buhari with this! A beg consult your english teacher.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by iswallker(m): 1:59pm On Nov 24, 2019
[s]
hammerD:
FROM THE MINUTE JOE IGBOKWE OPENED HIS MOUTH, I KNEW THE AFONJA IN BUHARI GOVERNMENT HAVE STARTED THEIR ATTACK.

FUNNY ENOUGH, THE MAJORITY OF PEOPLE THAT BORDEED HIS FREE FLIGHT FROM SOUTH AFRICA TO NIGERIA WHERE YORUBA FROM OGUN STATE.

ONE THING NNAMDI KANU HAVE ALWAYS SAID AND IS RIGHT IS THAT NO MATTER WAT AN IGBO MAN DOES FOR NIGERIA, HE WILL NEVER GO UNPUNISHED FOR IT, WHETHER GOOD OR BAD.

FROM THIS TRASH NAPTU POSTED, U CAN SEE WHERE THE ATTCK IS COMING FROM.

THE SAME OLD YORUBAS THAT ARE FOLLOWING AWOLOWO PATH TO MOUNT ECONOMIC ATTACK AGAINST THE IGBO.

THIS STARTED IN THE 1960s WITH REFSUINING TO ALLOW IGBO ACCESS TO THEIR BANK ACCOUNTS.

Airlifting people for free from SA was part of a larger image and money laundering enterprise...

9 Likes

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by YoungBlackRico(m): 2:01pm On Nov 24, 2019
richie240:

Eyy! What I hate most is cheating. Point of collection: Donald 'Oghenekevwe' Tlump is from Sapele, in Delta state. Pls, let's be guided! angry
grin

1 Like

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Yebosola(m): 2:01pm On Nov 24, 2019
Josh44s:

My G one carton of Hennessy X.O for you for this comment. Lemme break if down, you spoke in riddles maybe due to fear of the unknown. Me, I go talk my mind. Fulani and some prominent Islam extremists are trying so hard to break all the backbones of South South. There are so many billionaires from the Northern part of this country who have done worst illegal shitty businesses and no one is questioning them, Gandollars caught on camera is still walking free and being pampered by Buhari, Burutai can’t give proper accounting of $2 billion allocated for the purchasing of arms for the Nigeria Army. N2 billion naira vanished into thin air from the office of the First Lady. “He who is without sin should cast a first stone”. Most developed nation today we know of. US, UK, Russia, Germany and COs all built their countries on illegal dealings they exploit from world 3rd nations. They back their own and are quick to riddle others. Lemme not deviate from the main point at hand. There’s an Islamic agenda to Islamize the entire nation into an Islam caliphate and in order for them to achieve this, certain individuals must be flushed out of south, certain backbones of south south, prominent people who have international influence in the UN, Europe and even the almighty United States. They will be charged with one fraudulent act or another, they will be charged with wrongful treason, some assassinated and other flushed with different techniques. But what these extremists don’t know yet is they can never break the Youths of South South when they eventually thinks it’s time for them to act and Islamized the South, that’s when they will know how powerful the youths are. These plans they have will take years to manifest but i tell you bro. It is their agenda. I ready die for my ancestral land and not for Nigeria. Long live the Niger Delta. Long live the South South. We are free people and we will always be free no matter what. Every youth in South South is a born soldier. Look at how Messed up the country is today, yet we struggle and strive to live. I kept asking myself this question since I was a boy “why is there no single factory in the whole of south south and south East? Now I finally understand why so many billionaires are scared to build factories that will empower the youth of South East. Witch Hunting.

With these thrash u posted, common sense is not common to some people, lost IPOB, u saw everything through hatred and bigotry, U need serious help.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Smalldick123(m): 2:02pm On Nov 24, 2019
balisa1:
What concern Buhari with this! A beg consult your english teacher.
Who are u to quote me?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 24, 2019
ryanol2:

Afonjas firing on all cylinders. This was a man that rescued Nigerians from South Africa, of which 50-70% of them were Yorubas. SMH

Igbos/Biafrans, read replies to my post and see what afonjas are saying; calling this same man that rescued them criminal, thief, fraudster, same thing they called Innoson during his trial, only for the court to rule in his favor. In fact the court said GTB is the criminal/thief and should pay Innoson his money!

So, Diepreye Jackson Dikibo is now an Afonja. You got an insider's deal report, you brought your historical manipulation, falsehood and fraud identity to bear on an intelligent report.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by 7lives: 2:02pm On Nov 24, 2019
OldBeer:
But oga the investigation has been going on for TEN years.

Igbokwe just complained only this year.

CHAI.

1 Like

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 24, 2019
GMbuharii:

If you ain't also a mental, you will know that the mental you quoted,jakpon, is a Yoruba mzlm and is being sarcastic!

Birds of a feather. grin

Who cares about Jakpon or whatever his name being a Yoruba idiot. If he is speaking sarcastically let him denotes it thus, or he too faces criticism.

This is a public forum and all articles are open to scrutiny.
Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by blackboy(m): 2:05pm On Nov 24, 2019
If the government gives me N1b to supply toilet paper and I supply it, have i done wrong? FG takes the blame and the NASS and the law courts need to look into how contracts are awarded. EFCC needs to also visit BPP
Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Yebosola(m): 2:05pm On Nov 24, 2019
YoungBlackRico:
How can a huge percentage of a whole tribe be this myopic? Is it the blood or waters?

The Guy above who posted this,has said it all. EOD
"A clever criminal will always want to wash poo with urine. His environ will always stinks. FOOD FOR THOUGHT." Some people no deh shame.

1 Like

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Josh44s(m): 2:08pm On Nov 24, 2019
Yebosola:

With these thrash u posted, common sense is not common to some people, lost IPOB, u saw everything through hatred and bigotry, U need serious help.

Since you took your time to read through my thrash. Thank you. Nigeria can and will never be Islamized. You people think the people of South East are fools, since RUGA plans didn’t workout. Witch hunting is y’all backup plans. The North will forever remain poor and living hell for all of you. Hate speech kill una there!
Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by tinsel: 2:09pm On Nov 24, 2019
The day Onyeama upstaged the government in the south africa matter, i know his days are numbered.
Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Octopusssy(f): 2:10pm On Nov 24, 2019
naptu2:

What the heck do you mean by, "Is this supposed to be evidence or conviction"?? Does this look like a court to you?

And how does it concern me if you dig up whatever about Bola Tinubu, Buhari or PTF??
LMAO

1 Like

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by GMbuharii: 2:10pm On Nov 24, 2019
Yebosola:

1 Share

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by mercyville: 2:10pm On Nov 24, 2019
I was vindicated at the end of your comment for I knew you would be from the SE.Why do you people always do these tribal thing for God's sake?
South South people do not do tribal slurs of this sort.
Pls,stop.It is irritating.God blessings.
Josh44s:

My G one carton of Hennessy X.O for you for this comment. Lemme break if down, you spoke in riddles maybe due to fear of the unknown. Me, I go talk my mind. Fulani and some prominent Islam extremists are trying so hard to break all the backbones of South South. There are so many billionaires from the Northern part of this country who have done worst illegal shitty businesses and no one is questioning them, Gandollars caught on camera is still walking free and being pampered by Buhari, Burutai can’t give proper accounting of $2 billion allocated for the purchasing of arms for the Nigeria Army. N2 billion naira vanished into thin air from the office of the First Lady. “He who is without sin should cast a first stone”. Most developed nation today we know of. US, UK, Russia, Germany and COs all built their countries on illegal dealings they exploit from world 3rd nations. They back their own and are quick to riddle others. Lemme not deviate from the main point at hand. There’s an Islamic agenda to Islamize the entire nation into an Islam caliphate and in order for them to achieve this, certain individuals must be flushed out of south, certain backbones of south south, prominent people who have international influence in the UN, Europe and even the almighty United States. They will be charged with one fraudulent act or another, they will be charged with wrongful treason, some assassinated and other flushed with different techniques. But what these extremists don’t know yet is they can never break the Youths of South South when they eventually thinks it’s time for them to act and Islamized the South, that’s when they will know how powerful the youths are. These plans they have will take years to manifest but i tell you bro. It is their agenda. I ready die for my ancestral land and not for Nigeria. Long live the Niger Delta. Long live the South South. We are free people and we will always be free no matter what. Every youth in South South is a born soldier. Look at how Messed up the country is today, yet we struggle and strive to live. I kept asking myself this question since I was a boy “why is there no single factory in the whole of south south and south East? Now I finally understand why so many billionaires are scared to build factories that will empower the youth of South East. Witch Hunting.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Omoodua007: 2:10pm On Nov 24, 2019
babaolofin:

So, Diepreye Jackson Dikibo is now an Afonja. You got an insider's deal report, you brought your historical manipulation, falsehood and fraud identity to bear on an intelligent report.

They must blame Yorubas for everything

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by CanadaOrBust: 2:10pm On Nov 24, 2019
blackboy:
If the government gives me N1b to supply toilet paper and I supply it, have i done wrong? FG takes the blame and the NASS and the law courts need to look into how contracts are awarded. EFCC needs to also visit BPP

If your friend in govt gives u an inflated contract and we catch u, we’ll publicly disgrace u both

2 Likes

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by 180263: 2:11pm On Nov 24, 2019
I am yet to understand your comments!!!
The author of the article is named, but in your usual style of ethnicity you were referring to those who are seating on the fence.
I am sorry for you!

ryanol2:

Afonjas firing on all cylinders. This was a man that rescued Nigerians from South Africa, of which 50-70% of them were Yorubas. SMH

Igbos/Biafrans, read replies to my post and see what afonjas are saying; calling this same man that rescued them criminal, thief, fraudster, same thing they called Innoson during his trial, only for the court to rule in his favor. In fact the court said GTB is the criminal/thief and should pay Innoson his money!

3 Likes

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by GMbuharii: 2:14pm On Nov 24, 2019
iswallker:
[s]

Airlifting people for free from SA was part of a larger image and money laundering enterprise...

Do you have to say this?!

People, families visit places like MFM and other serious prayer centres because of peeps like you.
Quit being so dark hearted

Lzaa immhotep
Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by CanadaOrBust: 2:15pm On Nov 24, 2019
iswallker:
[s]

Hmmm... you think he knew doomsday was coming?

1 Like

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by GeneralPula: 2:17pm On Nov 24, 2019
alezzy13:

Honestly its absolutely sickening to say the least. What they fail to realize is that persecution complex is not going to do thier cause any good.

Fot what its worth, though not Igbo, I have found myself standing for the aviation magnate, becos aprt from the magnanimity he showed during the xenophobia fiasco, he has that charming, unassuming personality, untainted by politics, that endears him to people. . .but honestly some of the comments of these S/Easterners are making me have a serious rethink.

Same with me too. Instead of focusing on way forward, they started behaving like Pigggz.....

1 Like

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Yebosola(m): 2:17pm On Nov 24, 2019
YoungBlackRico:
I honestly wish they get their so much desired 'utopia' and leave already. With the way of reasoning that I have seen from a large percentage of their people, they are a huge threat to the peace of this Nation if this continues unchecked.

If u believe they want to go,u can believe anything grin bunch of jokers.Do u need permission to go to your father's house?? Do u think people they are defending (Onyema inclusive) will follow all these N. Kanus' deranged touts to form a country??

2 Likes

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Josh44s(m): 2:18pm On Nov 24, 2019
mercyville:
I was vindicated at the end of your comment when knew you would be from the SE.Why do you people always do these tribal thing for God's sake?
South South people do not do tribal slurs of this sort.
Pls,stop.God blessings.

I may sound tribalistic in my comment but let’s call a spade a spade. Nigeria Government is Government of the North. I remembered vividly a particular Islamic girl whose luggage was found with cocaine in Saudi Arabia. Buhari and Federal Government was quick to swing into action just because is a Muslim and from a prominent home. Guy, forget that thing. It’s not hatred, keep deceiving yourself the 4 geopolitical zone is one Nigeria. If the said person is a core Northern billionaire na difference story we for dey hear. I pray one day Dangote yansh open, maybe just then you all asslicking these people will wake up and realized.
Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 24, 2019
Jaapu:

I thought GTB now belongs to innoson. Mumu talk.

Innoson defrauded GTB perfected documents which they used at Court. They attacked EFCC and resisted the arrest of their Chairman by EFCC. The Federal government is only being sympathetic to the company. That is why there is a few patronage by agency of FG.

That case apart from GTB involved two FG agencies that have case against Innoson, they just overlooked it.
Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by legitnow: 2:22pm On Nov 24, 2019
[s]
babaolofin:

Innoson defrauded GTB perfected documents which they used at Court. They attacked EFCC and resisted the arrest of their Chairman by EFCC. The Federal government is only being sympathetic to the company. That is why there is a few patronage by agency of FG.

That case apart from GTB involved two FG agencies that have case against Innoson, they just overlooked it.
[/s]

STORY FOR THE gods, TELL DAT TO UR ANCESTOR, LOSER.

U WILL STILL LOSE AGAIN.

1 Like

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Yebosola(m): 2:22pm On Nov 24, 2019
tinsel:
The day Onyeama upstaged the government in the south africa matter, i know his days are numbered.

Another Lazy IPOB spotted, who do una this wicked spell?

3 Likes

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by TundeBricklayer: 2:22pm On Nov 24, 2019
Kennyswagzz:
Amelica is jealous of us because we are hard-working, smart and intelligent. Their men are lazy and envious and their women prefer usgringrin
Dangote, Adenuga, Tinubu, Otedola all used public funds to build their businesses

Adenuga case is in US over fraud case with Siemens, his Glo network was bought by PTDF fund, IBB and Atiku Abubakar are real owners of Glo network

Read EFCC findings about Glo ownership

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Olugbanko: 2:23pm On Nov 24, 2019
ryanol2:

Why are you so dumb? Did you read the contents of the texts you twisted to suit your ethnic bigotry atal? Children of hate and perdition won't disappoint for once!

5 Likes

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Guyman02: 2:28pm On Nov 24, 2019
82 Division of Afonjarised online Army are on the offensive here against a Biafran grin cheesy
Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by AngelicBeing: 2:31pm On Nov 24, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is very apparent that this piece is solely aimed at casting aspersions on the genuineness of the source of funds used in floating Air Peace.

Dear Naptu2,
Thank you so much for this.
Every information is good information.
The more light shed on this issue brings better illumination of the facts so we don't comment and analyze like sentimental dumbos.

You've brought a new dimension to this but forgive me to conclude on the motive behind it.

I respect you as a good writer, I admire your knack for history and research. I personally consider you a living encyclopedia because you are an unrivalled journalist.

But as a law veteran, don't you even remotely believe that posting an unfounded throwback piece from a disgruntled militant will do no good to the overall wellbeing of Allen in his present indictment?
Hian, you have started again with your jugunu analysis shocked

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by Truth234(m): 2:36pm On Nov 24, 2019
realoscar84:
Because he rescued Nigerians from southafrica, we should look the other way if he commit crime? Have you read about criminals like Robin hood and Pablo Escobar? They were adored and respected by the poor because they were seen as hero who care about the poor and the downtrodden. Don't be sentimental about this. Onyema is still a suspect, not proven guilty yet. So he should prepare his legal defence. We will be happy and proud if he is eventually proven innocent.

The xenophobic evacuation was a calculated move, he has been under investigation for a while. Of course, he knows because his accounts have been frozen and that was the reason he started dealing with Embraer. However, Boeing bought Embraer July last year. A lot of people on here thinks the US is after him because he started transacting with a Brazilian company when it was actually Boeing, an American company that owns Embraer.

The evacuation was to win Nigerian sentiment when the whole thing eventually blow up. A perfect move!

8 Likes

Re: What Diepreye Jackson Dikibo Said About Allen Onyema In 2014 by 2black1(m): 2:37pm On Nov 24, 2019
alezzy13:

I read your insightful comments on the other thread and actually thought you way smarter than this. Disappointing to say the least. undecided

I was about to say the same thing!
I read his submission on one job thread and I was impressed.
The comments here are highly disappointing, to say the least.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Niger Delta Avengers Unveils Currency / COVID-19: Buhari Approves Recruitment Of 774,000 Nigerians / Shiites Kill Usman Umar Belel, Deputy Commissioner Of Police (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.