Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Lessons To All Nigerians From The Increased Frequency Of FRAUD And CORRUPTION - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lessons To All Nigerians From The Increased Frequency Of FRAUD And CORRUPTION (287 Views)

Frequency Of Sex In A Christian Marriage. / Ovie Okorodudu, Christ Embassy Pastor, Accused Of Fraud On Facebook (Pics) / Lady Accuses RCCG Of Refusing To Return 24.4m Proceeds Of Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lessons To All Nigerians From The Increased Frequency Of FRAUD And CORRUPTION by Nobody: 11:14am On Nov 24, 2019
The recent indictment of Onyema is a lesson to all those who are 'dying' to become rich by hook or crook. I must emphasise that Onyema is innocent until proven otherwise by the courts. But let us take some very timely advice to help us retain our peace and leave behind a good name at the end of our sojourn here on this earth.

"Those who want to get rich fall into temptation and a trap and into many foolish and harmful desires that plunge people into ruin and destruction"

The scramble for fleeting wealth and pleasures , does indeed plunge men into ruin and eventual destruction.

As Paul said ;
"But if we have food and clothing, we will be content with that"

and here is some great advice ;
"For we brought nothing into the world, so we cannot carry anything out of it"

Work hard to meet your basic needs , save for a rainy day and the future of your children. But dont 'kill' yourself trying to become rich and if you do become rich bless others and remain humble.

May God help us and also deliver us from those desperate wicked people who will do anything to make money. Protect us oh God.

Our prayer should be ;
"Keep falsehood and lies far from me; give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread." -

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lessons To All Nigerians From The Increased Frequency Of FRAUD And CORRUPTION by emmy512: 11:54am On Nov 24, 2019
frosbel2:
The recent indictment of Onyema is a lesson to all those who are 'dying' to become rich by hook or crook. I must emphasise that Onyema is innocent until proven otherwise by the courts. But let us take some very timely advice to help us retain our peace and leave behind a good name at the end of our sojourn here on this earth.

"Those who want to get rich fall into temptation and a trap and into many foolish and harmful desires that plunge people into ruin and destruction"

The scramble for fleeting wealth and pleasures , does indeed plunge men into ruin and eventual destruction.

As Paul said ;
"But if we have food and clothing, we will be content with that"

and here is some great advice ;
"For we brought nothing into the world, so we cannot carry anything out of it"

Work hard to meet your basic needs , save for a rainy day and the future of your children. But dont 'kill' yourself trying to become rich and if you do become rich bless others and remain humble.

May God help us and also deliver us from those desperate wicked people who will do anything to make money. Protect us oh God.

Our prayer should be ;
"Keep falsehood and lies far from me; give me neither poverty nor riches, but give me only my daily bread." -

Well said..

1 Like

Re: Lessons To All Nigerians From The Increased Frequency Of FRAUD And CORRUPTION by malvisguy212: 3:04pm On Nov 24, 2019
frosbel2. you are correct, am with you. are you still a Christian ? why did you quote Paul ? thank again for the post.
Re: Lessons To All Nigerians From The Increased Frequency Of FRAUD And CORRUPTION by CaveAdullam: 8:53pm On Nov 25, 2019
Concise and precise.

Thanks.

God bless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lessons To All Nigerians From The Increased Frequency Of FRAUD And CORRUPTION by Nobody: 10:36pm On Mar 19, 2020
malvisguy212:
frosbel2. you are correct, am with you. are you still a Christian ? why did you quote Paul ? thank again for the post.

I am a believer in God Almighty

(1) (Reply)

Snake Reportedly Attacks RCCG Pastor On Altar (photo) / Mesut Ozil Wrong To Speak About China And Muslims - Yaya Toure (VIDEO) / What Shall It Profit A Man If He Gains The Whole World And Lose His Own Soul.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.