Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Countdown On The World's Deadliest Birds Of Prey - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Countdown On The World's Deadliest Birds Of Prey (2566 Views)

Top Ten World Deadliest Scorpions [photos] / Checkout The World's Deadliest Animal That Kills 725,000 People Every Year (Pix / The Ten Deadliest Animals In Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Countdown On The World's Deadliest Birds Of Prey by Nsongknight(m): 12:00pm On Nov 24, 2019
When it comes to crowning a bird as 'king of the skies', we're are often left in doubt as to which sky dweller fits the bill.
Based on the birds' size, aggressiveness and average prey size - we've been able to crown the winner from this list of predatory birds... Click the link to continue reading...

http://www.zcavenger.com/2019/11/countdown-on-worlds-deadliest-birds-of.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Countdown On The World's Deadliest Birds Of Prey by RPirez: 7:12pm On Nov 24, 2019
Predator Birds. Which one be birds of prey? angry

Of course they're all Raptors. You could have as have said Raptors.

I think the winner is either the Bald Eagle or Redtail Hawk which are both local to North America. Both are stealthy, fearless and formidable. The Bald Eagle is slightly bigger but, the Redtail Hawk has the better vision.
Re: Countdown On The World's Deadliest Birds Of Prey by Nsongknight(m): 10:18pm On Nov 24, 2019
Lol, thanks for the advice on the topic.
Nice research, i will check the bald eagle's profile... Thanks for reading
RPirez:

I think the winner is either the Bald Eagle or Redtail Hawk which are both local to North America. Both are stealthy, fearless and formidable. The Bald Eagle is slightly bigger but, the Redtail Hawk has the better vision.
Re: Countdown On The World's Deadliest Birds Of Prey by VicThory(m): 11:50pm On Nov 24, 2019
RPirez:

Mr man, have u heard of harpy eagle... That one is based deep in d amazon jungle
Re: Countdown On The World's Deadliest Birds Of Prey by Paulo3ree(m): 10:57am On Nov 25, 2019
Nsongknight:
Wow, the boxer was really determined...
He seems to be Stronger than Anthony Joshua
Re: Countdown On The World's Deadliest Birds Of Prey by Nsongknight(m): 1:31pm On Nov 25, 2019
Chief, your right. But I just admire the Crowned Eagle... Sha you'll say the harpy eagle is the king of the skies right?
VicThory:

Mr man, have u heard of harpy eagle... That one is based deep in d amazon jungle

(1) (Reply)

Whose Child Is This? She Is Very Intelligent (live Video) / Nigerian Man Shares How He Went From Having A 3rd Class From UI To A First Class / Unical Post Ume Result Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.