Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,360 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Checkout The World's Deadliest Animal That Kills 725,000 People Every Year (Pix - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Checkout The World's Deadliest Animal That Kills 725,000 People Every Year (Pix (7786 Views)

Checkout The Hilarious Drawing Of Human Hand Her Students Drew / Top Ten World Deadliest Scorpions [photos] / Meet The World Most Deadliest Animal (PIC) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout The World's Deadliest Animal That Kills 725,000 People Every Year (Pix by ghettokid1(m): 8:02pm On Sep 17, 2020
Talking about the world deadliest animal, I know what many of you will mention would be either tiger,crocodile,snake,lion or shark.
Yes! You might be right, but it has been the proving that the world's deadliest animal is something smaller and that is mosquito.
A mosquito is any member of a group of about 3,500 species of small insects belonging to the order Diptera.
Within Diptera, mosquitoes constitute the family Culicidae. The word "mosquito" is Spanish for "little fly".
Mosquitoes are attracted to potassium, salt, and lactic acid released by your body, so it helps to avoid salty and potassium rich foods like bananas, avocados, and dried fruit.
The female mosquito is the one that bites.(males feed on flower nectar). She requires blood to produce eggs.
Her mouthparts are constructed so that they pierce the skin, literally sucking the blood out.
Mosquitoes are major pests, it's true, but not all mosquitoes are bloodsuckers.
In fact, only female mosquitoes bite, causing those red itchy welts on your skin.
They need the nutrition in your blood to develop their eggs.
Mosquitoes are believed to be the world most deadliest animal in the world and the diseases they spread have been responsible for killing more people than all the wars in history.
Even today, mosquitoes transmitting malaria kill 2 million to 3 million people and infect another 200 million or more every year.
According to world health organization, mosquitoes kills 725,000 people every year.
Malaria alone, infects 200 million people which can kill over 600,000 people every year.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Checkout The World's Deadliest Animal That Kills 725,000 People Every Year (Pix by Kriss216: 8:06pm On Sep 17, 2020
The female mosquito is the one that bites.
Females and their wahala. I fear who no fear una.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Checkout The World's Deadliest Animal That Kills 725,000 People Every Year (Pix by ghettokid1(m): 8:07pm On Sep 17, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout The World's Deadliest Animal That Kills 725,000 People Every Year (Pix by ghettokid1(m): 8:51pm On Sep 17, 2020
Kriss216:
Females and their wahala. I fear who no fear una.
grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Checkout The World's Deadliest Animal That Kills 725,000 People Every Year (Pix by rowland545(m): 9:25pm On Sep 17, 2020
Anopheles.... APC government... Is the mosquito of our generation.... Killing countless Nigerians with there bad policy and still supported by some demented zombies.

Its OK they won't rule for ever just like mosquitos don't live for ever

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Checkout The World's Deadliest Animal That Kills 725,000 People Every Year (Pix by ghettokid1(m): 9:29pm On Sep 17, 2020
rowland545:
Anopheles.... APC government... Is the mosquito of our generation.... Killing countless Nigerians with there bad policy and still supported by some demented zombies.

Its OK they won't rule for ever just like mosquitos don't live for ever

1 Like

Re: Checkout The World's Deadliest Animal That Kills 725,000 People Every Year (Pix by Telegram234(m): 9:45pm On Sep 17, 2020
Eve- female.
Deliliah- female.
Lot wife- female.
Bathsheba- female.
Job wife- female.
Jezebel- female.
Anopheles mosquito- female.
Even Mia khalifa- female sef.
God save our soul. Righteousness89 over to you

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Checkout The World's Deadliest Animal That Kills 725,000 People Every Year (Pix by ghettokid1(m): 10:14pm On Sep 17, 2020
Telegram234:
Eve- female.
Deliliah- female.
Lot wife- female.
Bathsheba- female.
Job wife- female.
Jezebel- female.
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Checkout The World's Deadliest Animal That Kills 725,000 People Every Year (Pix by Promotions: 10:23pm On Sep 17, 2020
Telegram234:
Eve- female.
Deliliah- female.
Lot wife- female.
Bathsheba- female.
Job wife- female.
Jezebel- female.

Uncle calm down

Herod - Man
Cain - Man
Pharaoh - Man
Nebuchadnezzar -Man
Buhari - Man
Osama bin Laden - Man

Them plenty sha... grin

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Checkout The World's Deadliest Animal That Kills 725,000 People Every Year (Pix by Telegram234(m): 10:28pm On Sep 17, 2020
Promotions:

Uncle calm down

Herod - Man
Cain - Man
Pharaoh - Man
Nebuchadnezzar -Man
Buhari - Man
Osama bin Laden - Man

Them plenty sha... grin
but na their wives dey push them, do bad thing na.
And bros please when nxt u're writing list of men, pls dont write devil name(buhari) among them.
Pls bro....... Okay?

13 Likes

Re: Checkout The World's Deadliest Animal That Kills 725,000 People Every Year (Pix by haiti007(m): 10:52pm On Sep 17, 2020
Here in Nigeria, we have SARS to take the first position
Re: Checkout The World's Deadliest Animal That Kills 725,000 People Every Year (Pix by kpakpankolo: 11:12pm On Sep 17, 2020
Promotions:

Uncle calm down
Herod - Man Cain - Man Pharaoh - Man Nebuchadnezzar -Man Buhari - Man Osama bin Laden - Man
Them plenty sha... grin
i'm happy for you because you add buhari there

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The World's Deadliest Animal That Kills 725,000 People Every Year (Pix by Taniaa(f): 11:18pm On Sep 17, 2020
ghettokid1:
Talking about the world deadliest animal, I know what many of you will mention would be either tiger,crocodile,snake,lion or shark.
Yes! You might be right, but it has been the proving that the world's deadliest animal is something smaller and that is mosquito.
A mosquito is any member of a group of about 3,500 species of small insects belonging to the order Diptera.
Within Diptera, mosquitoes constitute the family Culicidae. The word "mosquito" is Spanish for "little fly".
Mosquitoes are attracted to potassium, salt, and lactic acid released by your body, so it helps to avoid salty and potassium rich foods like bananas, avocados, and dried fruit.
The female mosquito is the one that bites.(males feed on flower nectar). She requires blood to produce eggs.
Her mouthparts are constructed so that they pierce the skin, literally sucking the blood out.
Mosquitoes are major pests, it's true, but not all mosquitoes are bloodsuckers.
In fact, only female mosquitoes bite, causing those red itchy welts on your skin.
They need the nutrition in your blood to develop their eggs.
Mosquitoes are believed to be the world most deadliest animal in the world and the diseases they spread have been responsible for killing more people than all the wars in history.
Even today, mosquitoes transmitting malaria kill 2 million to 3 million people and infect another 200 million or more every year.
According to world health organization, mosquitoes kills 725,000 people every year.
Malaria alone, infects 200 million people which can kill over 600,000 people every year.
I've learnt something new today. thank you

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The World's Deadliest Animal That Kills 725,000 People Every Year (Pix by paulolee(m): 11:21pm On Sep 17, 2020
nice post....i soo much hate getting sick, i hate mosquitoes and dts Y i do kill them with a hammer

1 Like

Re: Checkout The World's Deadliest Animal That Kills 725,000 People Every Year (Pix by Kriss216: 11:48pm On Sep 17, 2020
Promotions:

Uncle calm down

Herod - Man
Cain - Man
Pharaoh - Man
Nebuchadnezzar -Man
Buhari - Man
Osama bin Laden - Man

Them plenty sha... grin
Please remove Buhari from that list. Buhari is not a man.

2 Likes

Re: Checkout The World's Deadliest Animal That Kills 725,000 People Every Year (Pix by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:24am On Sep 18, 2020
Mosquitoes kill, Kill Mosquitoes!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Checkout The World's Deadliest Animal That Kills 725,000 People Every Year (Pix by ItayNinja: 12:41am On Sep 18, 2020
Mosquitoes are really deadly but we must do enough to protect ourselves. Start by cleaning your surroundings and using a mosquito net.
Visit ijmbdivinehelp.com to secure your university admission without Jamb by using Ijmb or Jupeb (200L)
Re: Checkout The World's Deadliest Animal That Kills 725,000 People Every Year (Pix by ednut1(m): 12:52am On Sep 18, 2020
Promotions:

Uncle calm down

Herod - Man
Cain - Man
Pharaoh - Man
Nebuchadnezzar -Man
Buhari - Man
Osama bin Laden - Man

Them plenty sha... grin
Hitler
Stalin
Charles taylor
Samuel doe
Sani abacha
Seseko mobutu
Re: Checkout The World's Deadliest Animal That Kills 725,000 People Every Year (Pix by sam4noow(m): 12:53am On Sep 18, 2020
Ohhh Damnnnn Shiiitttt nigggaarr

I fear who no fear any living creature way get Vagina grin

But I think Buhari should be among the list grin

post=94035264:
Mosquitoes kill, Kill Mosquitoes!

Sharrap mR man I think you're glad because your boss didn't make the list

Re: Checkout The World's Deadliest Animal That Kills 725,000 People Every Year (Pix by VickyRotex(f): 4:43am On Sep 18, 2020
I'll never understand how this educative thread turned into a fear women thread. Insecurities though. Smh undecided
Re: Checkout The World's Deadliest Animal That Kills 725,000 People Every Year (Pix by femi4: 5:23am On Sep 18, 2020
Anopheles quadrimaculatus
Re: Checkout The World's Deadliest Animal That Kills 725,000 People Every Year (Pix by ghettokid1(m): 7:05am On Sep 18, 2020
Taniaa:
I've learnt something new today. thank you
u re welcome mir..
Re: Checkout The World's Deadliest Animal That Kills 725,000 People Every Year (Pix by ghettokid1(m): 7:17am On Sep 18, 2020
VickyRotex:
I'll never understand how this educative thread turned into a fear women thread. Insecurities though. Smh undecided
no mind them jare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout The World's Deadliest Animal That Kills 725,000 People Every Year (Pix by ghettokid1(m): 7:21am On Sep 18, 2020
paulolee:
nice post....i soo much hate getting sick, i hate mosquitoes and dts Y i do kill them with a hammer
With hammer?....u go wicked small o grin grin grin
Re: Checkout The World's Deadliest Animal That Kills 725,000 People Every Year (Pix by deltateam: 7:21am On Sep 18, 2020
What of anti malarial drugs?

Don't they work?
Re: Checkout The World's Deadliest Animal That Kills 725,000 People Every Year (Pix by Koko1119: 7:29am On Sep 18, 2020
We sure say no b white ppl create dis animal to finish africa & some part of d world.
Re: Checkout The World's Deadliest Animal That Kills 725,000 People Every Year (Pix by jericco1(m): 8:00am On Sep 18, 2020
Women sef
First Eve
Then Female Anopheles mosquito
Then Black widow spider
Even Bobrisky
Na wetin sef angry
Re: Checkout The World's Deadliest Animal That Kills 725,000 People Every Year (Pix by ghettokid1(m): 8:02am On Sep 18, 2020
deltateam:
What of anti malarial drugs?
Don't they work?
It works...but people in the ghetto dont have quick access to it..
Re: Checkout The World's Deadliest Animal That Kills 725,000 People Every Year (Pix by Phabulous4(m): 8:13am On Sep 18, 2020
[quote author=ghettokid1 post=94031155][/quote]
Re: Checkout The World's Deadliest Animal That Kills 725,000 People Every Year (Pix by izraeleezee(m): 8:14am On Sep 18, 2020
Haha.....this animal na lagana-die!!!!
Ah-yiiiiiii

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seminar/project Topics And Materials In Entrepreneurship / Immorality In Unilag / #endsars: What I Studied In The University Vs What I Do Now - Nigerian Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.